Anyone know a way I can get higher cheekbones?

R

rinkendinken

Iron
I have a higher cheekbone on one of my sides, and that side looks so much better than the other one. Anyone know a way I can get them higher?

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
Asymmetric mewing

• +1
Reactions: rinkendinken and justbentbro
genes

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
I have a higher cheekbone on one of my sides, and that side looks so much better than the other one. Anyone know a way I can get them higher?
Higher or prominent?

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro and rinkendinken
Well, if you want both you must understand 2 things.

- Bone structure
- Leanness

You must first understand that Achieving the holo cheek / ogee curve look requires two things: a wide gonion and prominent cheek bones. And finally leanness, the more defined your bone structure, the more visible it will be at higher BF%. However, leanness is still a priority for the model's appearance and is where you should start first (lose weight to see where your baseline is). It's important to note that weight loss should be gradual.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and rinkendinken

- Bone structure
- Leanness

You must first understand that Achieving the holo cheek / ogee curve look requires two things: a wide gonion and prominent cheek bones. And finally leanness, the more defined your bone structure, the more visible it will be at higher BF%. However, leanness is still a priority for the model's appearance and is where you should start first (lose weight to see where your baseline is). It's important to note that weight loss should be gradual.
Yeah but my problem is that the low cheekbones cause nasolabial folds, which I fucking hate lmao

- Bone structure
- Leanness

If you see my pics can you tell me whether or not I need ramus widening?