Anyone know about pyralutamide for hairloss?

D

Deleted member 19317

Lurker
Apparently it's coming in out soon?

Using fin, gives me acne, no morning wood, no regrowth barely even slowed down my hairloss after 9 months. Not many other sides but no sex drive.

Dut, even worse than fin. 404 dick not found. Can get hard if needed but zero mental sex drive.

RU58841, use it with fin, not sure if it does anything.

Minoxidil, I'm a non responder, added tretinoin, became a responder, been shedding for months my hair is decimated.

I want to hop off fin. Inhibiting systemic DHT is not a good thing. I hate it honestly. Praying pyralutamide works.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Good_Little_Goy and thereallegend
try minoxidil combined with stemoxydine , redensyl and dermarolling 1.5mm once a week

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, bogii, Deleted member 19317 and 1 other person
Can y’all explain these to ppl who don’t know?
Stemoxydine is like Minoxidil, it works through "Blood flow".
Pyralutamide is a chinese anti androgen that is about to be released within the two next years and if I recall correctly the side effects profile is way better than fin.
I suppose when pyralutamide drops, anyone will be able to maintain a NW0 by using a multi medication routine.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 19317
Stemoxydine is like Minoxidil, it works through "Blood flow".
Pyralutamide is a chinese anti androgen that is about to be released within the two next years and if I recall correctly the side effects profile is way better than fin.
I suppose when pyralutamide drops, anyone will be able to maintain a NW0 by using a multi medication routine.
Finasteride is a DHT blocker, not an anti-androgen. So it doesn't replace it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and ErbCel
try minoxidil combined with stemoxydine , redensyl and dermarolling 1.5mm once a week
You gone through the min shed yet? I think I'm going through it right now. My hair is fucking thrashed dude. SUPER thin. Barely presentable. I'm applying it twice a day now to speed up the process hopefully of this shed. You used stemoxydine as well? Might be the move. I already dermaroll twice a week. No regrowth at all yet Just infinite shedding.

You gone through the min shed yet? I think I'm going through it right now. My hair is fucking thrashed dude. SUPER thin. Barely presentable. I'm applying it twice a day now to speed up the process hopefully of this shed. You used stemoxydine as well? Might be the move. I already dermaroll twice a week. No regrowth at all yet Just infinite shedding.
regrowth starts at 3rd month

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19317
Finasteride is a DHT blocker, not an anti-androgen. So it doesn't replace it.
That's why they will probably be synergistic and be able to fully maintain a NW0 hairline if used together.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
pyri is definitely the most promising upcoming hair loss treatment but I'm curious to see if its side effect profile will be similar to other nonsteroidal anti androgens (unfavourable)

for the record, nilutamide (similar to RU58841) and flutamide are both known to cause interstitial pneumonitis/lung inflammation and potentially heart issues. lots of complaints of chest pain with RU, personally I experienced severe chest pain and shortness of breath on day 6 which persisted for a week after I stopped using it

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 19317
pyri is definitely the most promising upcoming hair loss treatment but I'm curious to see if its side effect profile will be similar to other nonsteroidal anti androgens (unfavourable)

for the record, nilutamide (similar to RU58841) and flutamide are both known to cause interstitial pneumonitis/lung inflammation and potentially heart issues. lots of complaints of chest pain with RU, personally I experienced severe chest pain and shortness of breath on day 6 which persisted for a week after I stopped using it
I recently said fuck it and just hopped on dut WITH fin and RU. So I take 1mg fin, 0.5mg dut, then RU58841 and min + tret 2x a day.

I'm 21 for the record but experiencing heavy diffuse thinning. The fin wasn't holding me as well as I want it to as I'm still seeing miniaturization almost a year on fin so I just said fuck it.

I would rather have DHT in my system so hopefully pyralutamide fucking works. Both fin and dut obliterate my sex drive the same which is why I don't care about taking them both. And I can't just drop fin either, there's good reason for what im doing, Dut takes many months to build up properly and there's a shed with starting it, so I don't want to lose fin dependant hairs and make them regrow with Dut later. I'll probably still get a shed but at least I know I won't be miniaturizing more...

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

apparently pyrilutamide doesn't have any side effects aside from a few very minor ones. We'll have to see with the actual trials tho