Anyone know how to get rid of varicose veins on face?

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
VaMMIqW

Images 34

Never seen anyone else irl have them and I only know one person from .co who also has the same problem.

Does anyone else on here have this?

• So Sad
Reactions: Warlow
skin too thin inject fat

shove your thumb in your eye and try and pull the vein out

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 8919
Maybe get a tan.

Are they vericose veins or broken capillaries? Either way, the only real route from what I've seen in my research is laser surgery at a dermatologist - which is minimally invasive and pretty cheap, so I'd just go for that.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
wtf they look badass

Are you a girl?

No hate serious question

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Looks a lot like the one from '95, but I guess you knew that already

wtf they look badass
Maybe if you have them under one eye and Ur an 8/10 but I'm a 3/10 and have them under both eyes and have it slightly worse than what's in those pictures

Huh? I don't know what u is on about fam
This is what I'm talking about. This is what I mean when I'm talking about time, and death, and futility. All right there are broader ideas at work, mainly what is owed between us as a society for our mutual illusions. Fourteen straight hours of staring at DB's, these are the things ya think of. You ever done that?

This is what I'm talking about. This is what I mean when I'm talking about time, and death, and futility. All right there are broader ideas at work, mainly what is owed between us as a society for our mutual illusions. Fourteen straight hours of staring at DB's, these are the things ya think of. You ever done that?
What the fuck are you talking about? I still don't know what you mean by 95. And now I don't know what DB is nor do I understand what any of what you're saying means.

What the fuck are you talking about? I still don't know what you mean by 95. And now I don't know what DB is nor do I understand what any of what you're saying means.
DB= Dumb bitches
Look, as sentient meat, however illusory our identities are, we craft those identities by making value judgments: everybody judges, all the time. Now, you got a problem with that... you're living wrong.

DB= Dumb bitches
Look, as sentient meat, however illusory our identities are, we craft those identities by making value judgments: everybody judges, all the time. Now, you got a problem with that... you're living wrong.
What the fuck is this your gag on this forum? Replying with irrelevant shit that makes no sense?

I honestly don't know what the fuck you're talking about its like you're talking another language.

@Truthmirrorcoper help me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
Keep them imo they will be a halo when you become chad

What the fuck is this your gag on this forum? Replying with irrelevant shit that makes no sense?

I honestly don't know what the fuck you're talking about its like you're talking another language.

Look I'd consider myself a realist, alright? But in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist.

i have no idea what he meant