I.e. prolong or prevent her leaving for chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Chintuck22, SadnessWYJ and 4 others
be gl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 8576 and 16 others
7+ dick, 6'5 plus good frame, money, famous on social media, hunter eyes, wavy hair, strong jaw, hollow cheeks, shredded, owns 5 homes, 6 cars, high sex drive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 5258, TaxEvasionmaxxer and 11 others
huge dick

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Squirtoutmabooty, PYT and 2 others
be gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, PYT, Deleted member 5634 and 2 others
7+ dick, 6'5 plus good frame, money, famous on social media, hunter eyes, wavy hair, strong jaw, hollow cheeks, shredded, owns 5 homes, 6 cars, high sex drive
Jfl imagine thinking this is enough. She’ll leave you for the guy with all of this that is 6’6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nautica, ObamasLastName, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 8 others
Over for 2020 if that are requirements

• +1
Reactions: Nautica, Deleted member 7753 and owlofathena
yeah shell eventually get bored by your looks strong dick is the key
Hopefully that’s the case, I say my dicks just above average (around 8 inch) but when I say that she contradicts saying it’s huge

Can I get away with an apartment instead of one of the 5 homes?

I say my dicks just above average (around 8 inch)
thats below average bro in 2020 your girl must be a virgin or had a micropenis before

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
thats below average bro in 2020 your girl must be a virgin or had a micropenis before
Fuck, should I just run bringing her to live in the middle of the forest without any other people game

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 6892
Get a virgin jb pregnant tbh tbh tbh tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Get a virgin jb pregnant tbh tbh tbh tbh

Thats what my dad did, they have been together like 22 years, just be first is legit ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and mulattomaxxer
Make your gf see that other women are interested in you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, PYT and turkproducer
Make your gf see that other women are interested in you.
I tend to just lightheartedly mention every time a girl we know texts me or when a girl asks me to hang out so she thinks I’m sought after

the autism on this site is impeccable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694 and Deleted member 6341
Just abuse her so she gets stockholm syndrome

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Never show weakness, never show her everything from yourself, be the best guy she can have, so mog her intelligence and lookswise.

• +1
Reactions: Cope_detector and Deleted member 5694
kill all men in your area theory

Never show weakness, never show her everything from yourself, be the best guy she can have, so mog her intelligence and lookswise.
I think I’m mogged a bit lookswise so I’ll just do what I can to change that with gym and skincare for now, I’m way smarter so that’s no issue

the autism on this site is impeccable

It unironically depends on her personality , JFL if men here think the most attractive Chad in the world can turn turbo sluts into good girls. On the other hand if the girl is genuinely good hearted and mentally stable, she will never betray you.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 5694 and 1 other person
It unironically depends on her personality , JFL if men here think the most attractive Chad in the world can turn turbo sluts into good girls. On the other hand if the girl is genuinely good hearted and mentally stable, she will never betray you.
non of them are mentally stable.

my ex was the perfect unicorn and slowly over time turned to a crazy bitch

mog her by 2 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Chad.In.Incel.Body
non of them are mentally stable.

my ex was the perfect unicorn and slowly over time turned to a crazy bitch
You just got unlucky tbh. She wasn't a unicorn. If she was a perfect unicorn, you would have married her and considered having children with her.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and PYT
good face and big dick.

• +1
Reactions: Cope_detector
You just got unlucky tbh. She wasn't a unicorn. If she was a perfect unicorn, you would have married her and considered having children with her.
lmao i considered it even though im 14. 20 days before she broke up with me she was crying about how I said I wasn't comfy in the relationship.

the blackpill is that everygirl is the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
There is nothing you can do, the moment she starts acting up just nonchalantly drop her and move on.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother, Deleted member 2095, Deleted member 5694 and 1 other person
I.e. prolong or prevent her leaving for chad

Hope no chads want her.

Maybe don't let her meet chad. So don't let her outside alone

Last edited:
You would most likely leave your partner if you found a better, more attractive one too. It‘s human nature. You can either improve yourself as much as possible (looks, finances, status, personality) or deal with it and try to not get attached too much and enjoy it while it lasts. Most importantly, you should learn to become self-sufficient so that you won‘t suffer more than necessary when people leave you, which is inevitable

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 2095
You would most likely leave your partner if you found a better, more attractive one too. It‘s human nature. You can either improve yourself as much as possible (looks, finances, status, personality) or deal with it and try to not get attached too much and enjoy it while it lasts. Most importantly, you should learn to become self-sufficient so that you won‘t suffer more than necessary when people leave you, which is inevitable
Tbh I’m pretty loyal I wouldn’t do that, I’ll just have to become the best version of myself now while I’m sadly too young for surgery. I’ll just enjoy it for whatever comes of it

• +1
Reactions: Chad.In.Incel.Body
lmao i considered it even though im 14. 20 days before she broke up with me she was crying about how I said I wasn't comfy in the relationship.

the blackpill is that everygirl is the same
That's sad. But now you know that if you want to date a teenage girl, she has to be exceptionally mature for her age. Crying for no good reason is not a good sign.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
The day before my ex broke up with me, she was praising me through app about how comfortable she felt with me, how I always make her laugh and how much she enjoys sex and cuddling with me.

It's JFL man. Those women change emotion like the weather. I have no idea how to keep a woman in check, but perhaps people that had a healthy relationship between their parents (i didnt) have better learned behavior for this.

Personally I am just not going to bother with LTRs anymore. One day you are the most attractive guy shes ever been with, next day shes breaking up with you. Its over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and mulattomaxxer
almost impossible in modern day

extendo   1061262658029020969100783633765651564312562n

The day before my ex broke up with me, she was praising me through app about how comfortable she felt with me, how I always make her laugh and how much she enjoys sex and cuddling with me.

It's JFL man. Those women change emotion like the weather. I have no idea how to keep a woman in check, but perhaps people that had a healthy relationship between their parents (i didnt) have better learned behavior for this.

Personally I am just not going to bother with LTRs anymore. One day you are the most attractive guy shes ever been with, next day shes breaking up with you. Its over
Sad shit man but I relate, the last LTR girlfriend broke up to me the same day we were running through the park and lying in the grass, cuddled up staring at the summer sky while making lighthearted conversation. I walked home feeling fulfilled and warm inside and then while in bed she texts out of nowhere ‘can we be friends’

• So Sad
Reactions: lasthope, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 275
Hopefully that’s the case, I say my dicks just above average (around 8 inch) but when I say that she contradicts saying it’s huge
Cute larp

Sad shit man but I relate, the last LTR girlfriend broke up to me the same day we were running through the park and lying in the grass, cuddled up staring at the summer sky while making lighthearted conversation. I walked home feeling fulfilled and warm inside and then while in bed she texts out of nowhere ‘can we be friends’
Exactly. My ex also said something like: 'I dont want to be in a relationship, can we be friends and just date again. nothing serious'.

jfl.

Ghost her as soon as she starts acting up (ie when u notice she started monkey branching), stay low Bf%, keep looksmaxxing/studymaxxing or whatever you’re working on, don’t Tell her everything about you. She’ll leave u when she figured you out. Never trust her fully. You have to understand there are things you can tell your mother but never your gf/wife. Never act insecure infront of her, don’t talk to her about your complexes/insecurities.

if she leaves you, don’t Chase her. Block her on everything if she breaks up with you. Don’t talk about her with your friends. If she broke up with you, there already is another guy in her sight and you can’t change her mind anymore at this point, so you have to block her everywhere. She’ll come back eventually

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 5694 and Deleted member 275
Ghost her as soon as she starts acting up (ie when u notice she started monkey branching), stay low Bf%, keep looksmaxxing/studymaxxing or whatever you’re working on, don’t Tell her everything about you. She’ll leave u when she figured you out. Never trust her fully. You have to understand there are things you can tell your mother but never your gf/wife. Never act insecure infront of her, don’t talk to her about your complexes/insecurities.

if she leaves you, don’t Chase her. Block her on everything if she breaks up with you. Don’t talk about her with your friends. If she broke up with you, there already is another guy in her sight and you can’t change her mind anymore at this point, so you have to block her everywhere. She’ll come back eventually
Problem with this is that if you go into relationships like this, you will never feel love or feel very comfortable. Always having to keep the things that are bothering you to yourself... its just brutal. I can see why some ppl might be like: ill go mgtow because I dont want a relationship where i cant be myself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694 and lasthope
Problem with this is that if you go into relationships like this, you will never feel love or feel very comfortable. Always having to keep the things that are bothering you to yourself... its just brutal. I can see why some ppl might be like: ill go mgtow because I dont want a relationship where i cant be myself.
You can talk about things that Are bothering you but they shouldn’t become the center of your relationship. That’s why it’s best to keep them to yourself. Honestly talk about your insecurities/problems with your mom or sister or cousin lol but don’t annoy your gf with this.. girls just want a good time in the end. If they can’t have a good time with you they‘ll look somewhere else. This applies to majority of zoomer/90s girls tbh but ofc there are some outliers. I know of a few in my friend circle

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
You can talk about things that Are bothering you but they shouldn’t become the center of your relationship. That’s why it’s best to keep them to yourself. Honestly talk about your insecurities/problems with your mom or sister or cousin lol but don’t annoy your gf with this.. girls just want a good time in the end. If they can’t have a good time with you they‘ll look somewhere else. This applies to majority of zoomer/90s girls tbh but ofc there are some outliners. I know of a few in my friend circle
Well what if you don't have a mom or a sister/brother, brutal tbh. I guess theres close friends... but those are also very hard to find.

I think people that have someone close to them they can talk to about insecurities are a minority, so they will delegate that task also to their gf. In the relationship I had, my ex always spoke about all of her insecurities very openly and freely. I always reassured her, tried to make her feel good about herself, supported her, etc.

But then you are not allowed to talk about your own insecurities and expect compassion and help, warmth?

Its just brutal tbh, how cold the life is of the avg male. You have to become a stoic cold person to be able to live as a man it seems.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and lasthope
Exactly. My ex also said something like: 'I dont want to be in a relationship, can we be friends and just date again. nothing serious'.

jfl.
just lol my ex also wanted f+ after she broke up first
the second time she broke up on her birthday, the day before she imagine what we can do on this day :lul: i see this comming but not on her birthday jfl
woman are all the same it seems

Just agree on everything and send her bunch of messages. Tiring as fuck tho.

just lol my ex also wanted f+ after she broke up first
the second time she broke up on her birthday, the day before she imagine what we can do on this day :lul: i see this comming but not on her birthday jfl
woman are all the same it seems
I guess it's a lesson to be ruthless in the pursuit of your own desires and needs, life quality. tbh. and not accept anything less than ideal behavior from your gf or ditching her. Else shes gonna ditch you.

At the same time though, you have to be the best possible man you can be yourself. Never stop looksmaxing either, and be strong, confident and dominant.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope