Anyone know how to maintain a girlfriend

I guess it's a lesson to be ruthless in the pursuit of your own desires and needs, life quality. tbh. and not accept anything less than ideal behavior from your gf or ditching her. Else shes gonna ditch you.

At the same time though, you have to be the best possible man you can be yourself. Never stop looksmaxing either, and be strong, confident and dominant.
Yeah good part was i keep lookxmaxxing since i was blackpilled before i entered ltr
but sadly not enough
especially i think i tolerated to much and should ditch her earlier when she start playing games and slowly lose respect

but it was my first gf+lost virignity to her so yeah next time i know better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Yeah good part was i keep lookxmaxxing since i was blackpilled before i entered ltr
but sadly not enough
especially i think i tolerated to much and should ditch her earlier when she start playing games and slowly lose respect

but it was my first gf+lost virignity to her so yeah next time i know better
Same here man, she was my first... I was her 6th. Brutal.

I'll learn and keep going. Everyone has got his her own pace

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and lasthope
Together you should share similliar life goals, have compatible personalities and you should both remain good looking (relative to your age).

You have to mantain a stable income and she has to remain feminine and submissive to you.

Just be first theory is also legit. Although social media sexual degeneracy would slowly rot your minds.

You also need to vet her, you cant turn a hoe into a housewife. You have to see if she has a history of monkey branching. If she does you will be the next branch in the inifnite tree, chasing after the mythical googolchad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694 and Deleted member 9837
Honestly real rob on lookism has a good thread on this

every relationship has a person whose up and one whose down.

you should always be the one whose up.

Which means you aren’t needy, you let her know you have options besides her, you care for her, but not to simping levels, you have the power, you don’t fall for her shit tests. (Chad gets shit tested also) etc etc

you should always aim to be superior to the woman in a relationship because it keeps her hypergamy in check and she’s satisfied for having a superior man.

besides that also sharing common interests and a similar world view and cultural backgrounds and have compatible upbringings, personality types and being able to deeply bound off these.

woman want someone who is superior to them. It’s a primal biological thing. She subconsciously wants to feel inferior

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer