anyone know how to make money a little quicker (15 and can’t have a job yet)

mouthwashdrinker

mouthwashdrinker

goomaxxer
im currently catfishmaxxing and its working but does anyone know how to legally get money not online i need 3 grand to buy this knife
IMG 2881
IMG 2876

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, qazw, dostoyevski and 4 others
Your first problem started when going to skinport to buy any fn knife

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, UrGirlsMcm, LegitUser and 5 others
buy bluegem case hardened

• +1
Reactions: mouthwashdrinker
why not invest the money

save that money for hardmaxx
also how are u catfishmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: sbm123, LegitUser, KabylMogz and 1 other person
Explain catfishmaxxing or there will be consequences

Nigga why do you purchase a fckng fake knife from csgo just buy some real shit to looksmax
I was gonna get knife first cause I’m not old enough for an implant

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
also how are u catfishmaxxingim

also how are u catfishmaxxingAfter I buy it I’m gonna get rhino and a maxilla implant but nobodies gonna see me anyway I’m gonna be inside the house studying cause I’m becoming a doctor

Your ass won’t become a doctor bro

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
go on whop.com and purchase a membership to a sports betting agency

they give you good advice on what to bet on and etc. Most of the agencies cost like $10-$30 per month and have a 70-80% success rate

so basically you will go up money daily guaranteed

Let’s say you start with $1000

if you follow all the bets they give you, you will probably have 1700 by the end of the month depending on how much you bet on

let’s say you bet $50 on each bet. and they sent you 20 bets a day. you would 100% win most of them and go up money fast

• Love it
Reactions: Psl.sprks
Your ass won’t become a doctor bro k just watch

they give you good advice on what to bet on and etc. Most of the agencies cost like $10-$30 per month and have a 70-80% success rate

if you follow all the bets they give you, you will probably have 1700 by the end of the month depending on how much you bet on

let’s say you bet $50 on each bet. and they sent you 20 bets a day. you would 100% win most of them and go up money fast
i’ll look into this, do i have to be 18

i’ll look into this, do i have to be 18
for most sports betting apps you have to be 21 but for fantasy sports you can be 18

I’m 16 but I use my parents information

seems too good to be true tbh

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and LegitUser
do fraud ill teach u for free and hook u up with connections. I made 10k in one night. Message me for more info.
youre un fucking real

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sbm123, aids and chudlite
seems too good to be true tbh
it isnt, i entrust my money to sports betting analysts every day

at first a few months ago around march i started getting into sports betting, i thought i could easily make money but i failed. after losing all my money for like the 4th time i made a rant on reddit and everyone called me a retard because all my sports bets were retarded.

multiple people told me to get a membership to a sports betting analyst agency and do their picks

i listened and managed to turn $1,000 into $26,000

every day i do like 10-20 bets with 1-5% of my bankroll which is 13,000 as of right now

im been going up money every day for the past 4 months

once i reach 25k im going to cashout 15k again

i dont even watch the fucking games bro.

• JFL
Reactions: aids
what makes you think that
Because you’re on this site and want to buy a knife for 4700$. (And you rip off men while pretending to be women)

But in reality this shouldn’t matter as long as you study a lot. You could be the first doctor who had james sapphire as an avi:forcedsmile:

Last edited:
for most sports betting apps you have to be 21 but for fantasy sports you can be 18

I’m 16 but I use my parents information
Low hinib af mirin

at first a few months ago around march i started getting into sports betting, i thought i could easily make money but i failed. after losing all my money for like the 4th time i made a rant on reddit and everyone called me a retard because all my sports bets were retarded.

multiple people told me to get a membership to a sports betting analyst agency and do their picks

every day i do like 10-20 bets with 1-5% of my bankroll which is 13,000 as of right now

Weren't you the guy making 4 pesos from surveys to gamble it on crypto jfl

• JFL
Reactions: aids
  • JFL
Reactions: RICHCELDOM and MA_ascender

what agency do you use?
pm me if you prefer

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper, sbm123, blockdonkey1 and 1 other person
4k on a virtual knife is mildly psychotic not going to lie... :feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper and MA_ascender
Because you’re on this site and want to buy a knife for 4700$. (And you rip off men while pretending to be women)

But in reality this shouldn’t matter as long as you study a lot. You could be the first doctor who had james sapphire as an avi:forcedsmile:
lol yeah, getting my major in biology right after hs and then getting my specialty in radiology. Becoming a doctor is more about persistence than intelligence, hence why I chose it over engineering lolsss

• +1
Reactions: Dora67
im currently catfishmaxxing and its working but does anyone know how to legally get money not online i need 3 grand to buy this knifeView attachment 3116062View attachment 3116064
I'm assuming you're asking for without parents help too

Tate's TRW has an affiliate marketing thing that'll pay you out in crypto but it's much harder for newbies now and the campus only opens up every few months

If you can get one of the fat mumbai men you catfish to pay you in crypto, that's useful because now you can start investing/playing with airdrops (free money from the sky basically, if you farm correctly)

^ reason why you do this is because it's hard af to get crypto on ramp without any parental consent or KYC

But if you can help it don't do cope shit, see if you can actually get a job or get parental permission for more business shit

I'm assuming you're asking for without parents help too

Tate's TRW has an affiliate marketing thing that'll pay you out in crypto but it's much harder for newbies now and the campus only opens up every few months

If you can get one of the fat mumbai men you catfish to pay you in crypto, that's useful because now you can start investing/playing with airdrops (free money from the sky basically, if you farm correctly)

^ reason why you do this is because it's hard af to get crypto on ramp without any parental consent or KYC

But if you can help it don't do cope shit, see if you can actually get a job or get parental permission for more business shit
i stopped catfishing cause im friends w my exz again and she made me delete all thje girls from my phone

i stopped catfishing cause im friends w my exz again and she made me delete all thje girls from my phone
You let a girl you're literally only friends with control who you talk to? Gay

Weren't you the guy making 4 pesos from surveys to gamble it on crypto jfl
yes, I’m currently up $130

I told myself that once I reached $100 I would withdraw and use that money for sports betting

right now I’m at like $600

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
yes, I’m currently up $130

I told myself that once I reached $100 I would withdraw and use that money for sports betting

right now I’m at like $600
Nice shit bhai. I just need some crypto to buy a 2nd hand day Z account you got some good GPT sites? Or any method to make little amounts of $ fast

Nice shit bhai. I just need some crypto to buy a 2nd hand day Z account you got some good GPT sites? Or any method to make little amounts of $ fast
freecash.com is a good site

you can withdraw in crypto there

but i think you need to make $20 before you can do your first withdrawal

after that you can withdraw at any amount you want, there’s no minimum

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
freecash.com is a good site

you can withdraw in crypto there

but i think you need to make $20 before you can do your first withdrawal

after that you can withdraw at any amount you want, there’s no minimum
Can I make 20$ in my first 2 weeks?

Buy of dmarket first of all its cheaper