Anyone know of any methodx or excersises to fix scoliosis?

eskesir

eskesir

Iron
My shoulders are uneven and one of my ribs flare more than the other my orthopedic says its nothing and If I do sports and stretch it won't get worse but I feel like it's gotten worse and I've been doing sports but not stretching much I'm 16 btw

man those niggers are fucking retarded
i have scoliosis at 14 diagnosed and thats the age that they can actually fix it/stop it from getting worse.

and u know what they told me? "you will prolly grow out of it" nigga how? my spine isnt gonna straighten out
i went 3 times as a kid they never gave me a brace or exercises, now at 19 i have uneven shoulders and back pain.
fuck these niggers

u should do physical theraphy which can hide it completely

man those niggers are fucking retarded
i have scoliosis at 14 diagnosed and thats the age that they can actually fix it/stop it from getting worse.

and u know what they told me? "you will prolly grow out of it" nigga how? my spine isnt gonna straighten out
i went 3 times as a kid they never gave me a brace or exercises, now at 19 i have uneven shoulders and back pain.
fuck these niggers

u should do physical theraphy which can hide it completely
sorry this happened to you bhai can you check dms?

My shoulders are uneven and one of my ribs flare more than the other my orthopedic says its nothing and If I do sports and stretch it won't get worse but I feel like it's gotten worse and I've been doing sports but not stretching much I'm 16 btw
it could be lateral pelvic tilt caused by a muscle imbalance. fix that, if your spine is still curved as fuck then its a spinal problem.

it could be lateral pelvic tilt caused by a muscle imbalance. fix that, if your spine is still curved as fuck then its a spinal problem.
wait, my scoliosis might be legit that.

i asked both my dad and mom to check my spine while i was bending over.
they said its completely straight

few years ago when i checked they said its very minor.

but my uneven shoulders are apparent to me and anyone that i point it out to can then notice it as well.

and looking at my pelvic tilt it is indeed going to one side.
like i legit look way more normal when i cover the lower part of my body.

• +1
Reactions: truecel12

but my uneven shoulders are apparent to me and anyone that i point it out to can then notice it as well.

dude im going to be honest.
a lot of the time, looking at articles and other sources are much better tan this forum. i only use this forum to find new ideas and look at my fav posters.
dont let these fuckheads give u dysmorphia over nothing. blackpill is truth but ldar is overrated.

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames

also, try using an inverted filter on your phone while it is stood up to your chin level.

if shifting your body can make you symmetrical, its not scoliosis. you cant change the length of your legs and curvature of your spine with muscle contraction

• +1

Functional leg length discrepancy​

A functional leg length discrepancy is when one leg looks and feels longer than the other, but it’s the same length when measured. This discrepancy is caused by poor posture, which leads to tension and imbalances in muscle strength.

When poor posture becomes a habit, and you sit or stand in the same position daily for months or years, your muscles compensate. Some muscles become shorter and tighter, while other muscles become weaker. This leads to imbalances that may make one hip appear longer or shorter than the other.

Another cause of functional leg length discrepancy is staying in one position with one hip higher than the other for a long time. This can happen if you always lean to the same side when sitting or standing.

also pls react my posts with a thumbs up my p to r ratio is shit

• +1
also, try using an inverted filter on your phone while it is stood up to your chin level.

if shifting your body can make you symmetrical, its not scoliosis. you cant change the length of your legs and curvature of your spine with muscle contraction
thx for the info mate and yeah i can make it look straight by shifting my body but it's not easy

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
Go to a doctor, get a medical grade back brsce