Anyone know the origin of this bimax ascension?

debuff

debuff

Iron
It looks super familiar but I can't seem to find the original post. Was it Alfaro? The colours on the 3d model don't seem like him. Raffaini?

michael gunson

he charges 100k

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 18361
1 result dont mean ur result

michael gunson

he charges 100k
thanks boss

was just looking for any more info on this particular plan -- i also need CW (not CCW) rotation but its pretty rare to find online

can't find the 3d model images anywhere on his site/instagram/facebook....

Arnett || Gunson
AGFaces2

michael gunson

he charges 100k
my friend went to a consultation w him in cali and he charges 29k for bsso and 31k for lefort 1 as of 2022, surgery prices only go up.
if i were OP i would just go to italy with pagnoni and pay less than 1/4 of that ngl.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and rand anon
Arnett || Gunson
View attachment 1878342

my friend went to a consultation w him in cali and he charges 29k for bsso and 31k for lefort 1 as of 2022, surgery prices only go up.
if i were OP i would just go to italy with pagnoni and pay less than 1/4 of that ngl.
yeah found this pic but was interested in the actual surgical plan

yeah found this pic but was interested in the actual surgical plan
it's legit just bsso and lefort 1 combined with a more dominant hairstyle, keep in mind this guy legit had a good base before that's why he ascended to chadlite

it's legit just bsso and lefort 1 combined with a more dominant hairstyle, keep in mind this guy legit had a good base before that's why he ascended to chadlite
nah you can see there's clearly CW rotation which is uncommon. most of the plans you find online are no rotation or CCW

nah you can see there's clearly CW rotation which is uncommon. most of the plans you find online are no rotation or CCW
his midface didnt even get longer it's just the illusion of a better lower third and more masc percieved dominance with his forehead showing

his midface didnt even get longer it's just the illusion of a better lower third and more masc percieved dominance with his forehead showing
bro you can literally see the clockwise rotation in the surgical plan what are you talking about

bro you can literally see the clockwise rotation in the surgical plan what are you talking about
its the illusion