Anyone know the risks of malar implants?

eyebagcel

eyebagcel

overdosed on media and phenopill
I have $15k saved for rim implants, but since my whole cheekbone area is recessed I may get malar implants too with eppley. Are there any risks associated with malar implants, such as bone reabsorption?

I don’t care about having massive cheekbones I just want a little angularity and for my rim implants to look natural so if small implants will lessen the chance of something bad happening compared to larger implants I’ll take it.

same as every surgery

infection

unhappy with results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110 and DivineBeing
don’t give to the jew eppley
Yaremchuk mogs hard

• Hmm...
Reactions: randomvanish
I have $15k saved for rim implants, but since my whole cheekbone area is recessed I may get malar implants too with eppley. Are there any risks associated with malar implants, such as bone reabsorption?

I don’t care about having massive cheekbones I just want a little angularity and for my rim implants to look natural so if small implants will lessen the chance of something bad happening compared to larger implants I’ll take it.

why don't you ask suregon when you already plan to do surgery Instead of random people

I’ve decided to just get orbital rim implants. Idc about my zygmotic arch tbh. what ever 3/4th view enhancement rim implants will give me will probably be enough

don’t give to the jew eppley
Yaremchuk mogs hard
is he more expensive? I live in massachusetts so he’s definitely a more convenient visit

Yoo, let me know how much he will charge u for the Infraorbital - Malar implant. I also been saving for that I’m around 16k.