Anyone knows any ways to fake tan without it looking fake as fuck? My skin is white but darker so I'd say medium

MazoNitNit

MazoNitNit

Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ | (not over for you bros)
everything looks fake asf tbh minimum requirement for me would be hands+face+neck

• +1
Reactions: silencio
melanotan 2
Side effects aren't worth it, I'd rather just fraud with a self tanner, reg melanotan was even illegal but thanks for the help

Last edited:
  • +1
its not the same as the sun

"Sunbed emission spectra are similar to the sun spectrum in the UVB (280-320 nm) range but reach values 10 to 15 times higher in the UVA (320-400 nm) range”

UVA - ultraviolet A

"Most skin cancers are caused by too much exposure to ultraviolet (UV) rays”

Last edited:
take melanotan 1 no sides, fake tan is useless you are wasting your time
It's not useless it gives good results, I've seen a foid do it, and it looked natural, I lost the video though :feelscry:

Research asthaxanthin
Results aren't that good the tan I'm looking for is something that will be that drastic

• +1
fucking hell shes hot

brb i’ll beat my meat real quick
:feelsmega: weird thing to say out loud, you got any ideas for my thread tho? Everyone saying drug yourself with MT/MT2 but i just want a self tanner that works

:feelsmega: weird thing to say out loud, you got any ideas for my thread tho? Everyone saying drug yourself with MT/MT2 but i just want a self tanner that works
mb dnr

id say either betacarotene+lycopene (for best results, important to combine both), melanotan, or just self tanner or bb cream

find a light self tanner/bb cream that is only slightly darker than your skin color and go with that

or just sunbathe if possible

tanning bed is one option too

• JFL
Reactions: MazoNitNit
mb dnr

id say either betacarotene+lycopene (for best results, important to combine both), melanotan, or just self tanner or bb cream

find a light self tanner/bb cream that is only slightly darker than your skin color and go with that

or just sunbathe if possible

tanning bed is one option too
I live in the north so it's over for sunbathe:feelskek::feelskek: but hey you just got me an awesome idea man, BB cream with a skin tone darker than mine, that could definitely work! What about it. Could I apply it on my neck and hands if yes this is fucking perfect but I'll still need a little BB cream recommendation, heard some BB cream are OP and literally blur out the fine lines in your skin, something that cool would rock

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
I live in the north so it's over for sunbathe:feelskek::feelskek: but hey you just got me an awesome idea man, BB cream with a skin tone darker than mine, that could definitely work! What about it. Could I apply it on my neck and hands if yes this is fucking perfect but I'll still need a little BB cream recommendation, heard some BB cream are OP and literally blur out the fine lines in your skin, something that cool would rock
i dont have any recommendations, havent found good one yet, really u just have to go and test which suits your skin tone and desires

well i mean basically yeah i think but in that case i would say melanotan, beta+lycopene or tanning bed would be more effective

also it would prolly be kinda pain in the ass to apply it to your hands and neck and face every day

• +1
i dont have any recommendations, havent found good one yet, really u just have to go and test which suits your skin tone and desires

well i mean basically yeah i think but in that case i would say melanotan, beta+lycopene or tanning bed would be more effective

also it would prolly be kinda pain in the ass to apply it to your hands and neck and face every day
I got lookmaxxer friends irl, I'll only go out and fraud if we're hitting the club or we have foids coming over so I'll be fine, thanks for the tips. Maybe this forum have a good idea of what BB cream would be the best, this shit a pain in the ass :hnghn:

I got lookmaxxer friends irl, I'll only go out and fraud if we're hitting the club or we have foids coming over so I'll be fine, thanks for the tips. Maybe this forum have a good idea of what BB cream would be the best, this shit a pain in the ass :hnghn:
mirin having looksmaxxer friends

yeah heres prolly some good options but dont blindbuy, u should really try them first before u buy so u can see which one is the best for you

• +1
mirin having looksmaxxer friends

yeah heres prolly some good options but dont blindbuy, u should really try them first before u buy so u can see which one is the best for you
I might have to gaymaxx and hop on a beauty shop and try out a BB cream that will make my skin look good and tanned but this is really my LAST option I'd rather drug myself with melanotan 1/2 :feelskek: than to ever do that

what do you recommend for tan?
they all recommend MT1/MT2 or supplements of beta carotene+asthaxanthin every day

If you're low inhib just go for MT1 or MT2 but make sure that you follow plates guide, hes that dude on youtube that talks about work outs and stuff, pretty smart guy, theres a guide somewhere. I wonder where though...

self tanner doesnt work retard nor does supplements, only way is sunbed and melanotan if you burn, i already tried everything. but go self tan and turn into an orange, patchy and smell like shit if you cant understand

self tanner doesnt work retard nor does supplements, only way is sunbed and melanotan if you burn, i already tried everything. but go self tan and turn into an orange, patchy and smell like shit if you cant understand
Get the fuck out with your sun bed advice :feelskek::feelskek: jfl speed run for cancer advice, I also don't like melanotan because I heard many bad experiences with it though at this point i might really consider, since its last option

Last edited:
Get the fuck out with your sun bed advice :feelskek::feelskek: jfl speed run for cancer advice, I also don't like melanotan because I heard many bad experiences with it though at this point i might really consider, since its last option
hahaha ok bro then stay pale. its your choice, you dont want the risks you dont get the rewards. but stop making threads like these, its like asking how can i grow taller at 25 then saying gtfo with your ll advice, ill just drink more milk

thats why you faggots will never ascend. muh want tan but im afraid of sun :(. i want jawline but im afraid of surgery. you will probably be afraid to put the DICK IN THE PUSSY too cause you will get an std or some shit.

now im not giving you advice or advocating for cancer. its your choice dyor but its the only way sadly. so you decide if its worth it. you think i would be blasting melanotan and sunbeds if there were other risk free options?
also im curious what “bad experiences” you heard of..

everything looks fake asf tbh minimum requirement for me would be hands+face+neck
Self tanning, they contain an ingredient to make you tanner, i use Bondi Sands Tanning Gradual Tan, its a daily moisturiser that has an ingredient to make you look tanner, all natural look, and save your skin from the sun's UV and looks completely natural, more than half of women you see with tan skin use it and nobody can tell either, its not like you can just wipe it off with toilet paper and the tan is gone. i just got it today, it takes 3 times to see results

Self tanning, they contain an ingredient to make you tanner, i use Bondi Sands Tanning Gradual Tan, its a daily moisturiser that has an ingredient to make you look tanner, all natural look, and save your skin from the sun's UV and looks completely natural, more than half of women you see with tan skin use it and nobody can tell either, its not like you can just wipe it off with toilet paper and the tan is gone. i just got it today, it takes 3 times to see results

Tbh I might just melanotan II maxx, will you as well? I've seen this tan it looks natural as shit, i wonder about the smell tho does it smell bad, u also need to use this tan every day, aint it gonna be hard

Tbh I might just melanotan II maxx, will you as well? I've seen this tan it looks natural as shit, i wonder about the smell tho does it smell bad, u also need to use this tan every day, aint it gonna be hard
if I decide to not melanotan II maxx, i'm using this fuaaaaark it

if I decide to not melanotan II maxx, i'm using this fuaaaaark it
its just a moisturiser that has an ingredient to make your skinned tanned naturally, 3 days in, noticed already abit of tan. recommend

Broglo is goated
i feel like what the other dude recommended is better i seen some results with broglo idk if its good like that
my goal is to have coloring like that, im just missing the skin

hahaha ok bro then stay pale. its your choice, you dont want the risks you dont get the rewards. but stop making threads like these, its like asking how can i grow taller at 25 then saying gtfo with your ll advice, ill just drink more milk

thats why you faggots will never ascend. muh want tan but im afraid of sun :(. i want jawline but im afraid of surgery. you will probably be afraid to put the DICK IN THE PUSSY too cause you will get an std or some shit.

now im not giving you advice or advocating for cancer. its your choice dyor but its the only way sadly. so you decide if its worth it. you think i would be blasting melanotan and sunbeds if there were other risk free options?
also im curious what “bad experiences” you heard of..

''Faggots like you will never ascend'' I already ascended I just want to maximize myself by improving my coloring:lul::lul: gtfo i just wanna be careful with what i put inside my body unlike you low inhib desperate fucker

But I get you if you're never gonna take risks you cant expect certain things. Upon more research on melanotan II I also figured out its somewhat safe so I'll be taking it in the future or keep my coloring how it is dark hair blue eyes white skin tone but tanning wouldnt hurt itd be the cherry on top for better contrast

''Faggots like you will never ascend'' I already ascended I just want to maximize myself by improving my coloring:lul::lul: gtfo i just wanna be careful with what i put inside my body unlike you low inhib desperate fucker

But I get you if you're never gonna take risks you cant expect certain things. Upon more research on melanotan II I also figured out its somewhat safe so I'll be taking it in the future or keep my coloring how it is dark hair blue eyes white skin tone but tanning wouldnt hurt itd be the cherry on top for better contrast
if you do you need to take melanotan 1 not 2, it is the actual safe option.