anyone make a payment to an italian surgereon the past month, mainly pagnoni?

eyebagcel

eyebagcel

overdosed on media and phenopill
An old email I have with pagnonis staff says infra implants are 13.5k euro which I’m 100% sure was $15,000, but I just did the conversion and now it’s $14,000.

Euro seems to be getting weaker, have you guys noticed a changing in your surgeons pricing because of this?

I’m thinking of waiting for the euro to get even more weak

Last edited:
An old email I have with pagnonis staff says infra implants are 13.5k euro which I’m 100% sure was $15,000, but I just did the conversion and now it’s $14,000.

Euro seems to be getting weaker, have you guys noticed a changing in your surgeons pricing because of this?

I’m thinking of waiting for the euro to get even more weak
let me have 30 usd

Does he charge 15k for infraorbitals? JFL :lul::lul:

Does he charge 15k for infraorbitals? JFL :lul::lul:
he charges 13.5k euro so soon it’ll be 13.5k dollars but yea

i think it’s worth cuz it comes with a saddle and it’s made of peek and can extend onto cheekbone a bit. i’m also desperate

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
Yes € is getting weaker

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and eyebagcel
I live in europe but my youtube income is settled in dollars so for every $1 I get it now converts to €0.95 which is ideal
Not too long ago it was like €0.82

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel and Ranz-dolo
just dont be a straightcel pussy and wear undereye make up

just use tinted moistruizer or tinted serum

its just like using a snapchat filter
Most people don't get implants for darkness under the eye area, they have recessed orbitals. You need to wear hella foundation to fix it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Yep, Euro coming to parity with USD by the end of the summer

Can you retards please not talk about prices in public space

Can you retards please not talk about prices in public space
Only supply and demand determine the prices nothing else. Posting surgeon names hurts 10 times more than posting prices.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
14k for 2 implants is a robbery.

What the fuck. I mean, you can't even find his jobs online... I know he's great with implants, but jesus... there are surgeons, good surgeons, who perform bimax for 14k.

I'm getting my eyes fixed with an italian surgeon (Graziani).. i was regreting not asking to pagnoni, but welp, after this thread...

Soon you will have to sell house just to get bimax. Fucking scamming bitches. I hope these motherfuckers will burn in hell.

What the fuck. I mean, you can't even find his jobs online... I know he's great with implants, but jesus... there are surgeons, good surgeons, who perform bimax for 14k.

I'm getting my eyes fixed with an italian surgeon (Graziani).. i was regreting not asking to pagnoni, but welp, after this thread...
There are only 2 surgeons who do infraorbital with saddle afaik.

bimax for 14k? Where?

bimax for 14k? Where?
Gaia spent 15k with ramieri
When i asked to Marianetti, he said i would have spent 10k.
Probably it depends to the case, too

There are only 2 surgeons who do infraorbital with saddle afaik.
Dunno what saddle is:unsure:

Anyway who are they? Pagnoni and?

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship

Users who are viewing this thread

Back