Anyone mind rating my other friend privately?

Rate him?

• LTN (3.5 - 4.0 PSL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gigachad (6.5 - 7.0 PSL)

• Terachad (7.0 - 7.5 PSL)

• Total voters
£700 maybe in london
Stacie's probably expect a lot more than that. Probably in the thousands at least. Also far more difficult to deal with.

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
Stacie's probably expect a lot more than that. Probably in the thousands at least. Also far more difficult to deal with.
Yep true. They want holidays and more expensive gifts

Title, be sure to vote in the poll after you rated him.
Not the same haynes looking guy (according to @masaka and @justadude) btw, but a different guy.
PM

• +1
Foids love to be showered with expensive gifts
You'd also have to play therapist too. You'd also need to pretend she is a supermodel too. That'd be the hard part as I am not the best liar.

• So Sad
Well. At least you have a software engineering job. I just got rejected by two places. I am too much of a povertycel to even betabux a Becky. Btw @Xangsane how much would I have to spend to betabux a white MTB for a month? Would 500 quid do it? And if let's say I increase my facial psl by 0.75 points gymcelled hard, could I get away with minimal betabuxxing? Like only getting gifts for birthdays and valentine's for her . people don't discuss the economics of betabuxxing enough here. Like you could spend 10-15k GBP on surgeries and fillers to go up 1 psl but if you could betabux an MTB for like 500 a month, wouldn't that be better?
Damn bro, yea everyone has their own struggles. I hope you can get the job you want.

Yep true. They want holidays and more expensive gifts
Btw if you asked your gf if you mogged gandy and she answered honestly, would you be offended?

• JFL
Damn bro, yea everyone has their own struggles. I hope you can get the job you want.
I hope boyo. I am sick of being a povertycel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17542
Not at all.
Yeah. I wouldn't either. If she honestly thought I mogged O Pry, I'd stop taking her opinions seriously JFL. But a foid would. She literally expects you think she fogs Victoria's secret models. They are not humble enough to accept that some people are gonna be more attractive than you.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 17542