Anyone nerd enough to have played TES Skyrim?

I’m playing it boyos
What char should I create? I have a mage char but it’s boring
Also a Chad looking dark haired blue eyed nord but it’s boring to fight with sword n shit

What about making a Chad looking char that uses his mental powers to seduce others? Tbh

bro I used to spend like 15 hours modding it and then deleting it after one hour playing cuz shit game no amount of mods can save it

just like no amount of surgeries can save my face

• WTF
Reactions: SikKunt
bro I used to spend like 15 hours modding it and then deleting it after one hour playing cuz shit game no amount of mods can save it

just like no amount of surgeries can save my face
Jfl bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
tbh

Yes bro

Fun fact I use to leaguecel and Skyrimcel hard on my old shitty computer and my sister as a “joke” for the little things I did to her (nothing tbh just those times when I don’t take her shit or made a shitty obvious sly sarcastic voice like that one of the maids in the game that served me had the same name as her etc) decided to delete my Skyrim, she was too retarded to know that it isn’t the same as deleting league since there is a save file vs online game.

I raged, i unplug the power wire and furiously whipped her many times with the wire in front of my dad and she started bitching later. Dad did nothing but warn me tbh.

I had like 200 hours on that bitch of endless grinding... I was like lvl 56... vanilla etc etc

This is ded srs

Also the Witcher 3 complete edition tbh is goat goodies

• Love it
I played all 5 TES games tbVh.

Skyrims me. XD

over for wood elfcels

play breton for spell resist btw

I love Skyrim, I'll mod it again to shit when Sinitar releases his modding guide for Skyrim.

I love Skyrim, I'll mod it again to shit when Sinitar releases his modding guide for Skyrim.
heard they’re reforming the dawn guard

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel and SikKunt
I don't know what that is

I play Fallout tbh

Skyrim's storylines and character are pure garbage imo, but the soundtrack is something else, fucking beautiful

Tbh good times in uni :chad:

I ONLY play with Mods. Realistic COMBAT MOD OR GTFO. Also busty female mods and all those. Graphic mods are also a must. Realism mods ftw. I also like to play without dragons.. Dragonborns..... I like it to be a little realistic with still some magic and stuff. Just primal day hunter and gatherer type warrior shit. I like to make a chad slayer. He fucks all the hot black and white girls. I make him tan with blue eyes like Gandy. Dark imperial dark triad type.

Tbh good times in uni :chad:
this is like asking is anyone here is nerd enough to have played video games. skyrim is the most dumbed down elder scrolls game and also a really popular game. jfl

"vanilla skyrim sucks but modded skyrim is amazing!"

what's with this culture of installing a million mods for skyrim? it's weird to me, it sounds like a bandaid solution

why bother if the foundation is shit?

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and The Dude Abides
I remember when skyrim came out and people were like "stormcloak or imperial" And some fucking blonde blue eyed guy got upset when we said stormcloak (the land belongs to them jfl). His response was "BUT THEY HAD SLAVES OMG THEY EVIIIIIIIILLLL TAKE THEIR LAND". :feelskek:Oh so now its ok to take peoples land because they had slaves at one point? (the entire world had slaves at one point) But If...

they cook people alive,
scalp them,
rape, murder, pillage,
kill whole tribes and literally take land,
Nail their nuts to the forehead over tribal feuds...

its not ok to take their land?:feelsuhh:

But fuck skyrims story, marrow wind mogs it to oblivion and besides bethesda sucks. They killed fallout with 4 and im done with their shitty in house engine they refuse to let die. The original fallout/newvegas team is making a better fallout any ways. I hope Bethesda burns

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos

Please refrain from calling incels gay. From this post forward, all comments calling incels gay will be removed. It's offensive not only to incels, but gay people as well and violates rule 4. It has been begrudgingly allowed in the past, but we are actively trying to improve this subreddit and this is one of the improvements that could be made.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
"vanilla skyrim sucks but modded skyrim is amazing!"

what's with this culture of installing a million mods for skyrim? it's weird to me, it sounds like a bandaid solution

why bother if the foundation is shit?

most people dont even play it. They spend 100 hours modding, 10 minutes playing, 2 hours taking screenshots and then start all over again.

Mods can make it into a moderately entertaining dungeon crawler, but the core issues with skyrim remain present. Its not and never was a good rpg. The great trick of bethesda games is that they they devishly convince you theres a good game to be there if you just find the right x y z. But theres not. There never is, and you find that out every time you reinstall thinking this time, this time is going to be different.

The only people i know who actually love skyrim are reddit faggots who basically just LARP everything. These are the kind of manchildren who "immerse" themselves by pretending to work a crop or have a romance with an automaton bitch who says a grand total of 10 different generic lines, they make up stories out of thin air to make up for the game not having one. At that point, you might as well just imagine playing a better game.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides