Anyone notice that when your neurotransmitters are good, good things happen to you

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

The Platonic Ideal
Cant be coincidence. Like if I take tianeptine or low dose lsd then automatically good things start happening, not just perception wise. Like real good things like finding 200 ruppees in sidewalk or more attention from homo sapiens, children laugh at u, video games become insanely fun, happiness compounding on top of happiness etc. while when depressed bad things start piling on top each other.

I need lsd now and soon i will buy marijuana high cbd to stack with my tianeptine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, dopaminebeyondfried, MikeMew'sBitch and 1 other person
bump bc ily

Cant be coincidence. Like if I take tianeptine or low dose lsd then automatically good things start happening, not just perception wise. Like real good things like finding 200 ruppees in sidewalk or more attention from homo sapiens, children laugh at u, video games become insanely fun, happiness compounding on top of happiness etc. while when depressed bad things start piling on top each other.

I need lsd now and soon i will buy marijuana high cbd to stack with my tianeptine
couldn't it just be the drugs making u happy

bump bc ily
my post GIF

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Have you tried microdosing shrooms?

while when depressed bad things start piling on top each other.
Being depressed taxes your energy to be able to do anything. It's like a constant state of living without making any progress whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: plukee and BrahminBoss
Have you tried microdosing shrooms?
no should i? I have access to 4 aco dmt not actualy shrooms and also lsd , would those be good enough and if so which one

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
no should i? I have access to 4 aco dmt not actualy shrooms and also lsd , would those be good enough and if so which one
I'm not sure about synthetic psychedelics, I just know many people micro dose psilocybin and report elevated mood and less depression symptoms

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I'm not sure about synthetic psychedelics, I just know many people micro dose psilocybin and report elevated mood and less depression symptoms
I dont have depression might have dysthymia tho.

• So Sad
I have depression, runs in the family :cry:
then try 4 aco dmt its synthetic and legal in most countries, it becomes psilocin in the body so its almost same as shrooms although in high dose some report different visuals

• +1
Positive attracts positive

then try 4 aco dmt its synthetic and legal in most countries, it becomes psilocin in the body so its almost same as shrooms although in high dose some report different visuals
So it's basically a synthetic that becomes an organic in the body? Sounds cool tbh I might actually give it a try. Ill read up on it

• +1
Had this happen to me a couple years back, but no drugs. Suddenly my anxiety disappeared and I felt super positive and at peace, noticed that everyone was treating me better, people were approaching and wanted to talk to me, literally felt euphoric all the time, wish I could feel that way all the time

But all that was probably just a hypomanic episode

• +1
Had this happen to me a couple years back, but no drugs. Suddenly my anxiety disappeared and I felt super positive and at peace, noticed that everyone was treating me better, people were approaching and wanted to talk to me, literally felt euphoric all the time, wish I could feel that way all the time

But all that was probably just a hypomanic episode
coffee can also create this scenario, imo people get addicted to red bull not cause of coffee but redbull causes good things to happen cos of the caffeine and taurine and they unconsciously relate it to redbull

Cant be coincidence. Like if I take tianeptine or low dose lsd then automatically good things start happening, not just perception wise. Like real good things like finding 200 ruppees in sidewalk or more attention from homo sapiens, children laugh at u
 115c238c 0936 4050 ab87 86e99a5e407f

• JFL