Anyone on here have a GF and side girls?

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Am i the only one with a girlfriend and side hoes?

Surely not? Women have never been sluttier jfl. Step up your game

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Prettyboy, 31 others and 2 others
I don’t know if I could even do that. It’s hard enough for me to show enough emotional engagement in LTRs even when I’m not cheating. I remember once this hot younger girl asked for my number after my band played a show once and I gave it to her and was considering smashing, but fate would have it my gf dumped me a couple days later anyways lol.

I'm strictly monogamy only.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, liberiangrimreaper, JohnDoe and 2 others
I don’t know if I could even do that. It’s hard enough for me to show enough emotional engagement in LTRs even when I’m not cheating. I remember once this hot younger girl asked for my number after my band played a show once and I gave it to her and was considering smashing, but fate would have it my gf dumped me a couple days later anyways lol.
Its hard bro and very inconsistent. I dont cheat because my girl knows i see others but she doesnt know who when or what we do

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I'm strictly monogamy only.
Monogamy is respectable only if you are with a virgin.

Besides bro why are you monogamous? Is it because you think that if you are monogamous she will be too? Is it the deep rooted fear of her cheating?

If you set it up right you can be like me where you have a gf who is exclusive with you and you have more than one female in your life. I have my cake and eat it too

Its hard bro and very inconsistent. I dont cheat because my girl knows i see others but she doesnt know who when or what we do
Oh that makes more sense then if she knows. Ya that’s dope sounds like a pretty ideal situation.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel and Deleted member 19499
Oh that makes more sense then if she knows. Ya that’s dope sounds like a pretty ideal situation.
It really is. It should be the aspirstion of all of us here. Slaying is nice but slaying and having a main loyal gf to buy you gifts, buy you food, drive you around and give you foot massages mogs

Feel like a king

Monogamy is respectable only if you are with a virgin.

Besides bro why are you monogamous? Is it because you think that if you are monogamous she will be too? Is it the deep rooted fear of her cheating?

If you set it up right you can be like me where you have a gf who is exclusive with you and you have more than one female in your life. I have my cake and eat it too
I'm monogamous because I prefer to give all my love, care and attention to a woman that deserves it rather than divided love and attention to several women. I don't want to feel guilty.

See my quote:

Im too bitter from long period of inceldom to be loyal to one girl.
My girl knows that ngl. Im very honest with her and she accepts me for who i am

No. I'm technically KHHV, with no female friendships or phone numbers of any kind.

However...

There were also the Chinese girls who stared at me for a bit as I was walking near a local Minneapolis college.

The young blonde girl who often rode the city bus with me. I recall her walking slowly to the bus as I stood near the door. Her bicycle was hooked to the rack.
Appearance:

She sat behind me and started giggling/whispering.

Anxious Jane once flipped her hair at Aspie John as she was walking outside with her class:

200.gif

It was similar to the occasion in which she briefly stared at Aspie John during December.

200.gif

There was the occasion, in fictionalized 2018, when Aspie John encountered two young girls while shopping in Wal-Mart.

Aspie John was exiting the frozen foods section when he noted the two girls walking towards him. They briefly stopped and a young brown-haired White brunette started giggling at him. A.J quickly became anxious and headed to the next section.

The two later walked past him as he was shopping in a different aisle.

And the next occasion(fictionalized 2020), in which he found himself as the subject of a blue-haired Latina's eyes. She smiled cheesily at him and waved in yet another Wal-Mart. She later said "Hey" to him in the Arts/Crafts section.

Ur girl is Chinese right?
And u r lightskin bbc?

What r ur sidechicks?

Ur girl is Chinese right?
And u r lightskin bbc?

What r ur sidechicks?
Yeah she is asian. Side chicks are white balck and asian. All flavors

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
@Chinacurry most girls arent racist as long as youre good looking. Chadist

Me, who can't even get a one gf: :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Just side hoes

Yeah I do, and they're my girl's actual friends JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Afrikancel
Even if I had the SMV to pull this off, I can't bring myself to talk to that many girls, it's too much effort and drama (im guessing)

Even if I had the SMV to pull this off, I can't bring myself to talk to that many girls, it's too much effort and drama (im guessing)
If one girl is too much drama you just get rid of her and get another. Repeat until you have compliant bitches. Thats what i do and now i have compliant sluts

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and ascension
If one girl is too much drama you just get rid of her and get another. Repeat until you have compliant bitches. Thats what i do and now i have compliant sluts

I see, and where do you get them from? Online dating apps?

Im too bitter from long period of inceldom to be loyal to one girl.
My girl knows that ngl. Im very honest with her and she accepts me for who i am
same

Knowing youre black, what is the point of having ugly side women and sexing them? Youre not having hot girls on the side so what are you getting fucking ltbs and fat girls

Knowing youre black, what is the point of having ugly side women and sexing them? Youre not having hot girls on the side so what are you getting fucking ltbs and fat girls
So blacks can only fuck ltbs and fat girls? Even if they are decent looking and ripped?

So blacks can only fuck ltbs and fat girls? Even if they are decent looking and ripped?
No, but hes not some sort of chad tyrone+ and hot girls arent trying to be a side girl for some htn black. Tyrones dont even have a rotation of hot girls and usually have to put in some work for them.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
No, but hes not some sort of chad tyrone+ and hot girls arent trying to be a side girl for some htn black. Tyrones dont even have a rotation of hot girls and usually have to put in some work for them.
I personally know a few black men who are non Tyrone (either lacking face or height) but they have a rotation.

Personally I see more white guys falling for the LTR scam and committing to one woman.

I personally know a few black men who are non Tyrone (either lacking face or height) but they have a rotation.

Personally I see more white guys falling for the LTR scam and committing to one woman.
Having a rotation of girls who are actually attractive. Even with higher tier blacks/tyrones their rotations are mediocre tier women lmao. And its not a scam for black dudes because its the best way to get your looksmatch ifnyou arent a celeb. As a black dude, youre getting a dogshit scam doing poly as no girls on your level has to tolerate it

Having a rotation of girls who are actually attractive. Even with higher tier blacks/tyrones their rotations are mediocre tier women lmao. And its not a scam for black dudes because its the best way to get your looksmatch ifnyou arent a celeb. As a black dude, youre getting a dogshit scam doing poly as no girls on your level has to tolerate it
Well no black men have poor LTR value

A lot of women will fuck a black man but not LTR him

I agree black men are more prone to dumpster dive

Well no black men have poor LTR value

A lot of women will fuck a black man but not LTR him

I agree black men are more prone to dumpster dive
You always get a better deal if you put commitment on the table. From my own exp and tyronefishes, the girls who you match with who are on your level are moreso ltr material and my htn black slayer friend says the same shit. All his rotation girls are mediocre as fuck but his ltr girls that he puts in work for are actually stacylite

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
No, how do you meet them without getting caught?

You always get a better deal if you put commitment on the table. From my own exp and tyronefishes, the girls who you match with who are on your level are moreso ltr material and my htn black slayer friend says the same shit. All his rotation girls are mediocre as fuck but his ltr girls that he puts in work for are actually stacylite

it's not just about being black or white. In general, if you're not a statusmaxxed + moneymaxxed Chad then forget about having a constant rotation of HTB+ women - it just won't happen. First of all, HTB+ women don't sleep around as much as LTB - MTB women because they don't have to; men are actually willing to put in the work to court HTB+ women so why would she be in a rotation for a dude less than high status Chad?
A HTB+ chick may do a one night stand with Chad/Tyrone but she'd drop him fast for another orbiter if he doesn't put commitment on the table. I remember when Amnesia used to post his most of them were MTB and users here used to roast his slays. Even statusmaxxed Tyrones like Austin Dunham cannot keep a rotation of HTB+ girls in America - most of the girls he's posted on his channel are MTB, but i'm sure he could easily pull stacy if he decides to commit. From my numerous Chad/Tyrone-fishing experiments, what I've realized is that most of the girls who were so DTF were MTBs or below; HTB+ chicks would stop replying if I started acting funny with the texts.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and Blackgymmax
it's not just about being black or white. In general, if you're not a statusmaxxed + moneymaxxed Chad then forget about having a constant rotation of HTB+ women - it just won't happen. First of all, HTB+ women don't sleep around as much as LTB - MTB women because they don't have to; men are actually willing to put in the work to court HTB+ women so why would she be in a rotation for a dude less than high status Chad?
A HTB+ chick may do a one night stand with Chad/Tyrone but she'd drop him fast for another orbiter if he doesn't put commitment on the table. I remember when Amnesia used to post his most of them were MTB and users here used to roast his slays. Even statusmaxxed Tyrones like Austin Dunham cannot keep a rotation of HTB+ girls in America - most of the girls he's posted on his channel are MTB, but i'm sure he could easily pull stacy if he decides to commit. From my numerous Chad/Tyrone-fishing experiments, what I've realized is that most of the girls who were so DTF were MTBs or below; HTB+ chicks would stop replying if I started acting funny with the texts.
Id assume fake relationship game would be the best way to get a rotation of better looking women. Alot of normies do this as well as guys w good careers

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and thereallegend
No just a lot of cum dumpsters at the same time

Id assume fake relationship game would be the best way to get a rotation of better looking women. Alot of normies do this as well as guys w good careers
That's actually the best way. Just lie to her that want something serious, but it is a lot of work to keep up; you have to make sure to always clean your tracks else you will be caught. That's why most Chads irl just stick to LTRs. The dudes with the ability to maintain a HTB+ rotation usually betabux, by flying them out and paying for expensive shit to keep the women in rotation happy.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Yeah white dudes are the most likely group be in oofy doofy LTR relationships. I wrote a thread on it here:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
That's actually the best way. Just lie to her that want something serious, but it is a lot of work to keep up; you have to make sure to always clean your tracks else you will be caught. That's why most Chads irl just stick to LTRs. The dudes with the ability to maintain a HTB+ rotation usually betabux, by flying them out and paying for expensive shit to keep the women in rotation happy.
Oh heckkkkkkk no that could never be me I'll hang myself on a tree b4 I resort to that

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
she'd drop him fast for another orbiter if he doesn't put commitment on the table
Biggest fear in a relationship, Being option #2 thats not lusted over. Brutalllll

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Yeah white dudes are the most likely group be in oofy doofy LTR relationships. I wrote a thread on it here:
White males for oofy doofy
Asian males for betabuxx probably

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
this is good

continue destroying women

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
OP you are legit Tyrone though, right?

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
  • +1