White men are the most likely group to end up as betabuxxes and here's why

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
  • People generally associate the white race with wealth and status so women are most likely seek white men for status and money after their hoe phase even if they don't find him very sexually attractive.
  • It is more socially acceptable in Western countries for women to settle down with a mediocre looking white man over an ethnic man
  • Women think ethnics are more misogynistic and based thus would not accept their past promiscuity, but white men will readily accept.
  • Black men are the most likely to be sought after for pure lust because black men don't have social status like white men so most non-black women who are into black guys like them for their sex appeal and physical qualities that is why some women will secretly hook up with black men, but never marry one. Dating a black guy who's not a pro-athlete or rapper is a status-min for non-black women so the only reason for them to date a black guy is for physical reasons aka sex appeal.
  • White men are the most degenerate group of men who support feminism, female sexual liberation and indulge in cuckholding the most
  • A lot of you white boys liked my previous thread eviscerating ethnics and I'm here to tell you that not all the matches you get in these dating app "experiments" find you attractive, most are just looking for a betabux after their hoe phase with Chads and Tyrone athletes.

tagging high iq users

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @thecel @Predeterminism @stamaster21 @Afrikancel @Brownmistake @Vvvvxxxx @Gargantuan @oldcelloser @gamma

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Prettyboy, Deleted member 18931 and 26 others
squatting-slavs-in-tracksuits1.jpg

betabux material

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19769, ItsOver.com and RICO
Bruh Indians are literally beta buxxers. I used to work in Surrey which is like 70% Indian/Paki

There was a paki guy at my work who used to send his wife $1k/month and she didn’t even live in same country :rolleyes: @ForeverRecession

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 9670 and 15 others
If we're going off the percentage of men within a particular race (excluding those who do not interact with women at all), it's probably Asians.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931, Deleted member 19769, Richard_Hungwell and 8 others
@AlexAP as a high IQ users :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Didn't read. Remove him then i will read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and fogdart

tagging high iq users

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @thecel @Predeterminism @stamaster21 @Afrikancel @Brownmistake @Vvvvxxxx @Gargantuan @oldcelloser
You forgot to tag me

Ever since this dude realised that racebait threads get a lot of traction he hasn’t stopped making them. :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 19769, Richard_Hungwell and 18 others
  • People generally associate the white race with wealth and status so women are most likely seek white men for status and money after their hoe phase even if they don't find him very sexually attractive.
  • It is more socially acceptable in Western countries for women to settle down with a mediocre looking white man over an ethnic man
  • Women think ethnics are more misogynistic and based thus would not accept their past promiscuity, but white men will readily accept.
  • Black men are the most likely to be sought after for pure lust because black men don't have social status like white men so most non-black women who are into black guys like them for their sex appeal and physical qualities that is why some women will secretly hook up with black men, but never marry one. Dating a black guy who's not a pro-athlete or rapper is a status-min for non-black women so the only reason for them to date a black guy is for physical reasons aka sex appeal.
  • White men are the most degenerate group of men who support feminism, female sexual liberation and indulge in cuckholding the most
  • A lot of you white boys liked my previous thread eviscerating ethnics and I'm here to tell you that not all the matches you get in these dating app "experiments" find you attractive, most are just looking for a betabux after their hoe phase with Chads and Tyrone athletes.

tagging high iq users

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @thecel @Predeterminism @stamaster21 @Afrikancel @Brownmistake @Vvvvxxxx @Gargantuan @oldcelloser
Yes and also.amongst ethnic and black women they deem white men as more generous than any ethnics/blacks.

Basically whites are deemed beta and cuckish in general aka ideal for an LTR

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, thereallegend and fogdart
Ever since this dude realised that racebait threads get a lot of traction he hasn’t stopped making them. :feelskek:
Why do u mock him this way sellidon ? Where is your mudslime honor

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Bruh Indians are literally beta buxxers. I used to work in Surrey which is like 70% Indian/Paki

There was a paki guy at my work who used to send his wife $1k/month and she didn’t even live in same country :rolleyes: @ForeverRecession
Look at this nigga always running in to protect honor of muh lady or muh whites with his anecdotes @Salludon

Like the reddit gotcha guys. "b-but indians!" :soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, GetShrekt, closedplatecel and 5 others
Legit with some small outliers here & there

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser, Chadeep, thereallegend and 1 other person
Whites have high income and are the majority, so it's true. But on statistical average, Indians and Asians are more likely to be betabuxxers, and whites are also more likely to be involved in the hoe phase (hookup culture) than other groups.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep and 3 others

tagging high iq users

Where I life, in Netherlands.
Most women work, part time at minimum. I don't see that much hardcore beta-buxxing here, amog whites. At most I see commonly, betaBuxxig lite. Where the dude probably forks 70%-75% of it all, and she 30-25%.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, thereallegend and fogdart

I'm talking about dating in Western countries. Betabuxxing is the norm in developing countries
You forgot to tag me
sorry mate.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep, thereallegend and 2 others

I'm just dropping this here...but let's the cope continue :what:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19769, Richard_Hungwell and 11 others
I hope i have a wife by 25

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19769, Richard_Hungwell, oldcelloser and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 14160
If we're going off the percentage of men within a particular race (excluding those who do not interact with women at all), it's probably Asians.
Betabuxxing is the norm in Asian/indian cultures. I'm referring to dating in the Western society

Whites have high income and are the majority, so it's true. But on statistical average, Indians and Asians are more likely to be betabuxxers, and whites are also more likely to be involved in the hoe phase (hookup culture) than other groups.
Small percentage of white men are involved in hook up culture, the rest just betabux. An even smaller percentage of ethnic males are involved in hook up culture, the rest are beta buxxes and incels - whites have a fewer percentage of incels and more betabuxxes.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, oldcelloser and thereallegend
White men are the most degenerate group of men who support feminism, female sexual liberation and indulge in cuckholding the most
7FD49BCB 86CD 4DBB 907F C45F088BC0DF

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, oldcelloser and fogdart
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17291 and thereallegend

Another fact: Indian/Asian women are less likely to have a "hoe phase" or fuck Chads in their prime so betabuxxing for a pure ethnic female is not a bad idea. Indian/Asian women are also less likely to cheat especially those born and raised in their motherland. Indian/Asian women are less likely to divorce rape their husbands, which is the main reason why betabuxxing is a bad idea.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, oldcelloser, Xangsane and 2 others
Nigga is eviscerating every races here and there.
He do not discriminate:lul:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 16275, tyronelite and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and oldcelloser
Another fact: Indian/Asian women are less likely to have a "hoe phase" or fuck Chads in their prime so betabuxxing for a pure ethnic female is not a bad idea. Indian/Asian women are also less likely to cheat especially those born and raised in their motherland. Indian/Asian women are less likely to divorce rape their husbands, which is the main reason why betabuxxing is a bad idea.
Asian girls are easiest to fuck as long as you’re not an Asian yourself

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19769, Richard_Hungwell, oldcelloser and 2 others

@traveler
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell and traveler
@Biggdink

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, oldcelloser, Chadeep and 3 others
Bhai, might I remind you that Indians ( I bet specifically Dravidians if we break it down) encompass the highest-earning ethnic group in the United States of America.

They don't beta-buxx though because they are giga low inhib and based. They also have bullish tendencies (they are a buzzcut away from BBC halo), so they are the opposite of cuckolds.

They also have med halo because they can pass as exotic Southern Italians.

So unlimited money and dark lookz is a recipe for promiscuity and slayerdom. The same way kpop-maxxers benefited from Squid game halo, once Bollywood fixes its colourism and gives the reign to the Dravidian bull... expect a global movie blockbuster that will bring unlimited status to the Dravidian.

The Dravidian will have everything - Looks, Money and Status. Unlimited SMV.

I am now 100% sure that 2022 is the year of the Dravidian bull.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, oldcelloser, Chadeep and 4 others
Asian girls are easiest to fuck as long as you’re not an Asian yourself
Not those born and raised in Asia. Western born asians are sluts for BWC. Asian men usually betabux for Asian women born and raised in their home country and those ones are less likely to be sluts compared to white women. White men betabux for the slutty whores.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Xangsane
True, especially the FOB ones.

• Woah

tagging high iq users

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @thecel @Predeterminism @stamaster21 @Afrikancel @Brownmistake @Vvvvxxxx @Gargantuan @oldcelloser @gamma
Brutal but true. After im done with her, one of these fine white men on this site can marry her :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19432, fogdart and 2 others
its true

lots of white males sub to onlyfans and donate bunch of money

they even have guys activately trying to help the females take down leaked videos and photos :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 15004, fogdart and 3 others
its true

lots of white males sub to onlyfans and donate bunch of money

they even have guys activately trying to help the females take down leaked videos and photos :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
3kdkz3kovz071

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SeiGun, Richard_Hungwell, spark and 1 other person
how do people have the energy to write this shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Richard_Hungwell, oldcelloser and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and oldcelloser

• JFL
What does it mean if girl lets me fuck raw ? She think I’m sexy ?

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Richard_Hungwell and oldcelloser

tagging high iq users

Based view and accurate. I agree. White males have been cucked by society and they're trying to do it to black males too by making rappers dress like femboys. Notice how they let Muslim men stay based and misogynistic?

• +1
  • Hmm...
you ve talked about black men all thread and then put Chad at the end , and contradicted the whole thing :lul: think about it :forcedsmile:
they want Chadrone of ALL ethnicities perhaps less curries and Changs though ,till they're 30 :lul: and then they want to get a betabuxx
the betabuxx must be AVERAGE looking at least and HIGH EARNER regardless of ethicity/race- blk wmn get higher earner blk men etc....because most ppl marry WITHIN their race overwhelmingly ,still, perhaps the exception is JBW- noodles :forcedsmile:
disagree for the white men being the more betabuxx theres no evidence for that , in fact the evidence in the US suggest the black community is hit the most by hypergamy - blk wmn in the US are the most loud , aggresive , dominant and feminist and the incels are 40% in the blk community, 2* those other communities (dunno bout the curreis and ricecels though- they usually dont get anything anymore 😢)- saw a statistic somewhere
before coming to the US i though all blk men were athletes or rappers, and never nerds, no joke :lul: but now i see a shit ton of fat blk men everywhere :lul:- the blk community has the most cardio vascualr and obesity problems in the US if im not mistaken
also regarding the incel thing, there is a majority of black creators in the YouTUbe :blackpill: community, which i follow and like, despite them being 14% of US population 😢- something is wrong here
and worse than that these Stormfront cucks fear WILL not materialize, as not only the white pop drops hard to 50% or less in Murica, but also the BLACK (to 10% or less apparently) ASIAN and INDIAN, meanwhile the LATINO population increases massively
the US will be LATINO/HISPANIC country very soon no doubt, they are pretty much the ONLY community with good birthrates
Hola senor, como estas? :lul:

• +1
Brutal but true. After im done with her, one of these fine white men on this site can marry her :ogre:
only if you're Tyrone- blk normie no chance; also its more of an intra hu white man war in a Stacie's head, trust me :lul:
meaning she will fuck blonde Chads till 30- then get betabuxed by some white normie :lul:

• +1
Based view and accurate. I agree. White males have been cucked by society and they're trying to do it to black males too by making rappers dress like femboys. Notice how they let Muslim men stay based and misogynistic?
blk men are already cucked hard in the US (dont know bout other countries) by their hyper feminist hyper loud and aggresive wmn

• +1
What does it mean if girl lets me fuck raw ? She think I’m sexy ?
she wants your babies obviously and is intensely attracted to you .....if a normie has to go to 2+ dates till he gets sex, he will get condom sex = she aint that attracted to him, but she wants his company/money/lifestyle or some other shit other than genes from him , srs :lul:

• +1