Anyone on HGH?

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
Is there anyone on HGH cycle right now or in the past? I need to ask few questions.

I will begin my cycle after a doc consultation today

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 1849 and Patient A
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
@PubertyMaxxer ?

4.5 months in on pharma 7,5 u daily + letro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 1849
@Patient A @Eclipse have you noticed your facial bones getting bigger? if you don't mind looking at your older photos and comparing to your current self, do you notice any changes? i'm mainly interested about browbone.

Last edited:
@Patient A @Eclipse have you noticed your facial bones getting bigger? if you don't mind looking at your older photos and comparing to your current self, do you notice any changes? i'm mainly interested about browbone.
Too soon but HGH can thicken browbone I think

He isn’t on pharma HGH like me and @sithlord69
I thoughts it’s illegal to get pharma HGH without prescription? It seems those pharmaceutical companies will do anything as long as you have enough money
Money indeed rules the world

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 4053 and Alexanderr
Notice anything yet?
I've grown nearly 2 inches and i think my facial bones did too , most visibly in browridge, but im also like 2x more bloates rn

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Mateusz74, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
I've grown nearly 2 inches and i think my facial bones did too , most visibly in browridge, but im also like 2x more bloates rn
holy fuck really? can you pm me your brow ridge cropped out before after?

You on an AI? How old are you? Are you using pharma gh or chinese generic?

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
@Eclipse @Eclipse @Eclipse

U need absurd amounts of hgh to notice any slight acromegaly

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
I’m on sprinting every night meditating eating well and taking my vitamins

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
I’m on sprinting every night meditating eating well and taking my vitamins
That’s not going to do anything except you just you following a linear growth patten.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
ok boomer
Imagine wasting thousands of dollars for a shitty stack with probably chinese piss from alibaba that doesn’t allow you to reach beyond you’re genetic potential when you can get 10x the result for significantly cheaper.

Imagine wasting thousands of dollars for a shitty stack with probably chinese piss from alibaba that doesn’t allow you to reach beyond you’re genetic potential when you can get 10x the result for significantly cheaper.
i'm gonna find local pharma grade.

That’s not going to do anything except you just you following a linear growth patten.
What’s gonna be better? It’s not even about what you inject it’s about how your body reacts anyways. I’m 6’2 and that’s what I was meant to be. I’m thinking of blasting hgh for facial bones but the risks are alarming and seem to outweigh the benefits .

What’s gonna be better? It’s not even about what you inject it’s about how your body reacts anyways. I’m 6’2 and that’s what I was meant to be. I’m thinking of blasting hgh for facial bones but the risks are alarming and seem to outweigh the benefits .
Okay will pm.

what risks? risks are diabetes and cancer growth if you already have it.

Message me can’t with you due to you’re profile.

Age?

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and Deleted member 6272
@PubertyMaxxer but he didn’t get any results I believe

• +1
Reactions: Vladimir makarov and Deleted member 1849
Wtf. Generic or pharma?
Pharma. I mean I’m probably leaner than ever even though I’m rotting most of the time. (I could probably make serious gains if I tried) My skins getting better. Dude it’s only been like 6 months. Idk idk tbh plenty of info out there on the effects and everyone is different

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Incoming
Pharma. I mean I’m probably leaner than ever even though I’m rotting most of the time. (I could probably make serious gains if I tried) My skins getting better. Dude it’s only been like 6 months. Idk idk tbh plenty of info out there on the effects and everyone is different
😂😂 6 months, no results what a joke pharma HGH is.

Disprove what im saying stupid brain dead fag
RETARD u said you need 10 years of hgh to see results ! LOL you need to get a new brain tbh it's over for you

10+ years for acromegaly idiot
you didnt say acromegaly idiot moron. i doubt hgh will give you full blown acromegaly no matter the length of use and why would you want acromegaly anyway retard?