Anyone on HGH?

you didnt say acromegaly idiot moron. i doubt hgh will give you full blown acromegaly no matter the length of use and why would you want acromegaly anyway retard?
I responded to your response to a comment referencing acromegaly, so stfu faggot. Go back and read my comments i didn't say shit about wanting acromegaly

I responded to your response to a comment referencing acromegaly, so stfu faggot. Go back and read my comments i didn't say shit about wanting acromegaly
i never referenced acromegaly idiot thickening of the facial bones isn't full blown acromegaly and can be achieved in 1 year of use (i actually asked a user of HGH). you just brought acromegaly out of nowhere and said you need 10 years to see good results which you meant as acromegaly. which is wrong because you can't get acromegally from hgh (i actually watched on youtube bodybuilders who abused hgh and they do not have acromegaly at all) and real acromegaly doesn't look great at all either retarded faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
i never referenced acromegaly idiot thickening of the facial bones isn't full blown acromegaly and can be achieved in 1 year of use (i actually asked a user of HGH). you just brought acromegaly out of nowhere and said you need 10 years to see good results which you meant as acromegaly. which is wrong because you can't get acromegally from hgh (i actually watched on youtube bodybuilders who abused hgh and they do not have acromegaly at all) and real acromegaly doesn't look great at all either retarded faggot.
jfl stfu and stop putting words in my mouth, i never said it takes 10 years to see good results ur talking out ur ass

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
If it grows your bones its also growing your organs. Have fun having a enarged heart and GH gut. Hope the neanderthal brow ridge was worth it.

gh alone is not very effective

add SAMe,Folinic acid, melclozine and BMP's and you'l shoot up faster than ever before.

Nothing tbh
are u eating well? i read your body becomes immune to growth hormone when you are underweight.

add SAMe,Folinic acid, melclozine and BMP's and you'l shoot up faster than ever before.
that's for height? i don't care about height growth tbh.
If it grows your bones its also growing your organs. Have fun having a enarged heart and GH gut. Hope the neanderthal brow ridge was worth it.
thats for very high doses of gh many people use it and never got inflated gut at normal doses

Last edited:
are u eating well? i read your body becomes immune to growth hormone when you are underweight.

thats for very high doses of gh many people use it and never got inflated gut at normal doses
Kys fking greycell

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A

if you are below 6"1 it may as well be over.

Ho
How old are you? Do you have a medical issue hormone issue or what?
I've grown nearly 2 inches and i think my facial bones did too , most visibly in browridge, but im also like 2x more bloates rn

face>height

But if you want to feel alpha in a group of males you most of the time have to be 6"1 or over. 5"10 is the general cut off for girls tho.

face>height

But if you want to feel alpha in a group of males you most of the time have to be 6"1 or over. 5"10 is the general cut off for girls tho.
who tf cares about interacting with other males. i just want a girl and live in peace.

who tf cares about interacting with other males. i just want a girl and live in peace.
it is completely emasculating to not feel alpha around other dudes. I'd rather be respected and know I'm the alpha around dudes then slay all of the time.

it is completely emasculating to not feel alpha around other dudes. I'd rather be respected and know I'm the alpha around dudes then slay all of the time.
interacting with other dudes isn't a need but sex is so don't care about other dudes.

interacting with other dudes isn't a need but sex is so don't care about other dudes.
Im 17 years old would it work for me for height? I don't have any condition im almost 5.11 would hgh work for me?

Im 17 years old would it work for me for height? I don't have any condition im almost 5.11 would hgh work for me?
yes but 5'11 is fine u would grow even more until early 20's i think

yes but 5'11 is fine u would grow even more until early 20's i think
This year i grew 1 inch i think tell now and fixed my posture how can i get my hands on hgh pharma?

This year i grew 1 inch i think tell now and fixed my posture how can i get my hands on hgh pharma?

For real though, stop feeding him bullshit about growing with pharma HGH. You need a much stronger stack than that at 17 if you want real growth.

For real though, stop feeding him bullshit about growing with pharma HGH. You need a much stronger stack than that at 17 if you want real growth.
These are expensive arent they?

shut up

• +1
Reactions: Patient A

I am improving my diet rapidly atm and it is really helping. It is important to look after your liver when on HGH.

Kys fking greycell
Nobody asked you. He didn’t say anything that warranted that you low iq autist.

I am improving my diet rapidly atm and it is really helping. It is important to look after your liver when on HGH.

Nobody asked you. He didn’t say anything that warranted that you low iq autist.
Did you notice any growth in height?

Ho
How old are you? Do you have a medical issue hormone issue or what?
I'm 15,5 yo, before therapy i was 170 cm in. I got my igf-1 tested and it turned out to be around 280. (my sleep wasn't ideal at the moment) According to rentgen i still had some growth left, roughly estimated to be 5 cm, so i suggested to my endo that i should hop on al&hgh and he agreed. @draco

• +1
Reactions: draco
I'm 15,5 yo, before therapy i was 170 cm in. I got my igf-1 tested and it turned out to be around 280. (my sleep wasn't ideal at the moment) According to rentgen i still had some growth left, roughly estimated to be 5 cm, so i suggested to my endo that i should hop on al&hgh and he agreed. @draco
woah blackpilled endo. did u take pics of ur browridge yet? i'm eager to see.

woah blackpilled endo. did u take pics of ur browridge yet? i'm eager to see.
Don't have good before pics, the only one i have has hair covering my eyebrow, but it's nothing major, not like i just got an implant.

Don't have good before pics, the only one i have has hair covering my eyebrow, but it's nothing major, not like i just got an implant.
might be natural puberty then.