Anyone planning any surgeries for the eye area? dm me

D

ducksoover

Silver
I'm planning to head to turkey for my brutal eye area. I want to know if anyone else is also getting any eye surgery done, I just want to gain some insight on the procedures.
I have a literal 2/10 eye area, deep, sunken, hyperpigmentation, negative canthal tilt, droopy eyelid, fat deposits above the eye which make me look tired.... it is absolutely brutal.

I plan to get canthoplasty, upper blepharoplasty, orbital implants + fillers.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I'm planning to head to turkey for my brutal eye area. I want to know if anyone else is also getting any eye surgery done, I just want to gain some insight on the procedures.
I have a literal 2/10 eye area, deep, sunken, hyperpigmentation, negative canthal tilt, droopy eyelid, fat deposits above the eye which make me look tired.... it is absolutely brutal.

Yes but I won't goto Turkey for it

Yes but I won't goto Turkey for it
where are you going to get them? the US is way too pricey considering the amount of procedures i want done

• +1
where are you going to get them? the US is way too pricey considering the amount of procedures i want done
Somewhere in Europe most likely

I only want infra implants and canthoplasty

any clinic in mind? im in europe so the plane tickets/time wont be an issue for me.
I haven't started looking yet but i will since in a year I'll be of age and i can go get surgery done. Someone said bernardini Italian surgeon

I haven't started looking yet but i will since in a year I'll be of age and i can go get surgery done. Someone said bernardini Italian surgeon
i've just seen his services and i dont think he does implants

• +1

Have you planned it?

Have you planned it?
already booked my holidays off next year for the rhinoplasty + canthoplasty. Getting both done on the same week, then gonna go again 6 months later, im gonna get 4 procedures done next year. rhino , cantho, fillers/orbital implants (yet to see if i need both) + cheekbone implants/filler. Luckily i have a very good jaw, without my jaw id be subhuman lol