Anyone pulled out a loan for surgery before?

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
Im trying to pull out maybe $20k then pay it back over a few years. What do you all think.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
what's your income

just stop being broke bro

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 21192
you are getting to your 666th post

Im trying to pull out maybe $20k then pay it back over a few years. What do you all think.
I will do the same tbh

Doesn't matter.
He can pay it off in 10 years
Ofc it matters
You think he’s gonna get a 20k$ loan without a decent income? Jfl at you

• +1
Reactions: crosshold, Deleted member 21192 and Deleted member 20064
If it’s to fix a major failo it’s worth doing. Not many can be fixed with $20k though given the main ones are jaw- or height-related, and in any case the golden rule of surgery is always budget for a revision, so you’ll want to borrow a lot more than that

Getting a 20k loan is harder than making 20k.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16220, hiwasuwor and 2 others
Depends if you can repay it. If you can spare 1k a month and don't want to wait 20 months you can. If you take a loan that you can't repay its stupid.

Doesn't matter.
He can pay it off in 10 years
retarded kids here dont know how loans work. good luck getting a loan with 0 income or credit. i made 45k a year and i could only get a 200 dollar SECURED credit card, meaning i needed to deposit 200 bucks before even using it

retarded kids here dont know how loans work. good luck getting a loan with 0 income or credit. i made 45k a year and i could only get a 200 dollar SECURED credit card, meaning i needed to deposit 200 bucks before even using it
Idk where you are from but in germanistan you could easily get a credit worth of 50 or 100k if you made 45k a year.
For real estate credits even double that or more.

I have almost 800 credit score and a reputable job but im realizing it could still get declined

I have almost 800 credit score and a reputable job but im realizing it could still get declined
i only recently got a 3k limit card after getting a 10k pay increase and getting my credit score to 700. you would be fine probably if you got a few 3k cards and use them all at once for example but yeah these kids who have 0 credit history and expect to get anything are delusional