Anyone recessed here got hollow cheeks and jawline definition after dropping enough body fat?

D

Deleted member 8988

Platinum
tell me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElBastardo, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 17997 and 1 other person
depends on fat distribution genetics. look at jeremy allen white on google. he's pretty recessed but has good definition when lean.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 17997 and Deleted member 8988
depends on fat distribution genetics. look at jeremy allen white on google. he's pretty recessed but has good definition when lean.
You’re right. I guess not everyone, if not most people, is as lucky as him or Andrew Tate in regards to fat distribution.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
pm me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Yes

• +1
I wasted so much time trying to lose fat when it was only water retention in the end. People underestimate water retention. It is often an indicator for a bigger health issue.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, agoostis, Deleted member 8988 and 1 other person
I have hollow cheeks because I have like 9% bodyfat. Thank you genesJesus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Deleted member 24444
I wasted so much time trying to lose fat when it was only water retention in the end. People underestimate water retention. It is often an indicator for a bigger health issue.
I found out that I have hypothyroidism and a severe Vitamin D deficiency. Both lead to water retention. I can get hollow cheeks now at 16%, where as before at 10%, I could only dream of it. I was still a balloon.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 8988
Ye I’m recessed slightly but have some hollows at 20 percent bf
985E19B4 A840 4D87 A1B1 B1993509308B

• Woah
I found out that I have hypothyroidism and a severe Vitamin D deficiency. Both lead to water retention. I can get hollow cheeks now at 16%, where as before at 10%, I could only dream of it. I was still a balloon.
I have only eaten iodised salt all my life so I doubt that’s the case for me. I don’t remember getting my thyroid tested though. I also know I have too high calcium levels because I supplemented too much vitamin d for a while. i might have excessive water retention though. Thx for the insight.

Ye I’m recessed slightly but have some hollows at 20 percent bf
View attachment 2039776
Maybe having good cheekbone height and projection aids with that, as well as a tall and wide chin. Or otherwise I doubt you’re recessed considering you’re 20% bf. Maybe you have excellent fat distribution genetics too.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Maybe having good cheekbone height and projection aids with that, as well as a tall and wide chin. Or otherwise I doubt you’re recessed considering you’re 20% bf. Maybe you have excellent fat distribution genetics too.
my frontal projection of cheekbones is bad ie undereyes.

I think there is but it would have bad shape.