Anyone struggle with persistant pubertal gyno ?

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
Had it since 13 and actually 18.

It's a real hard gland under the nipples that gives them a puffy appearence except when my I'm cold where the nipples looks fine. I even remember these early times when I was starting having it, my nipples were painful af... Not anymore.

I am 10% bodyfat according to my scale and my frame is decently robust.

If your guys are interested I'm gonna start soon a 60mg raloxifene ED + 6.5mg Aromasin E5D protocol for like 3months in a last hope to reduce this shit

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
It's a mild form too, definitly visible but normies wouldn't really notices behind shirt.

With shirt off except if I'm cold it's definitely visible, would say it's a grade 1

Z

• +1
Yes I have gyno from puberty,it's small but always there,I'm like 72kgs with 6pack and it's still there

However I was taking cabergoline 0.5 mg every 2-3 days and it helped tremendously,I came off it for a month or 2 because of shipping delays and it came back,am now just starting caber again

I started caber to reduce Finasteride side effects and didn't even know it could help gyno until I started researching it,really a wonderful drug imo,quite expensive tho

When I get money sorted I'll probably just take 0.5mg each day as I've read good things about caber effects on gyno at higher dosage.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Slyfex8
Yes I have gyno from puberty,it's small but always there,I'm like 72kgs with 6pack and it's still there

However I was taking cabergoline 0.5 mg every 2-3 days and it helped tremendously,I came off it for a month or 2 because of shipping delays and it came back,am now just starting caber again

I started caber to reduce Finasteride side effects and didn't even know it could help gyno until I started researching it,really a wonderful drug imo,quite expensive tho

When I get money sorted I'll probably just take 0.5mg each day as I've read good things about caber effects on gyno at higher dosage.

Isn't caber more for proclatin induced gyno ?

Does it really reduced your gyno gland or only the puffy look ?

• +1
Isn't caber more for proclatin induced gyno ?

Does it really reduce your gyno gland or only the puffy look
Yes,it nukes prolactin,l and is used alongside Finasteride to offset potential gyno caused by it

But I found it also just had a good effect on my gyno that I've had since puberty

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
Yes,it nukes prolactin,l and is used alongside Finasteride to offset potential gyno caused by it

But I found it also just had a good effect on my gyno that I've had since puberty
What about the aides ?

• JFL
Reactions: getra
damn, literally me :feelswhy:
any results

Not "really" tbh it's hard to spot if the gland size really reduce as my main problem is puffiness (despite 11% bf the gland is really the cause of this puffiness) I would do a final report in a bit more than 2 months when I will be out of Ralox & Asin and then either continue or stop.

But I couldn't say NOTHING happened something definitely happened to the gland and it definitely reduced to some extent but it's far from satisfying yet...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ilyess
Dn rd but just get surgery

Dn rd but just get surgery

The surgeery is 100% free in my country (France) as the insurance cover it considering it as a real problem, more than just aesthetic.

Still I wouldn't get under the knife before trying to fix it medically.

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Not "really" tbh it's hard to spot if the gland size really reduce as my main problem is puffiness (despite 11% bf the gland is really the cause of this puffiness) I would do a final report in a bit more than 2 months when I will be out of Ralox & Asin and then either continue or stop.

But I couldn't say NOTHING happened something definitely happened to the gland and it definitely reduced to some extent but it's far from satisfying yet...
puffiness is my issue too it's minor and im kinda above average bf so im coping with that unil im lean then we gonna see what im doing about them, good luck brobro

• +1
The surgeery is 100% free in my country (France) as the insurance cover it considering it as a real problem, more than just aesthetic.

Still I wouldn't get under the knife before trying to fix it medically.
same in algeria, it's a last option for me tbh

• +1
same in algeria, it's a last option for me tbh

The problem is that you need a decent surgeon to get the best scaring possible. Some gynecomastia surgeries are utter shit...

• So Sad
Reactions: ilyess
The problem is that you need a decent surgeon to get the best scaring possible. Some gynecomastia surgeries are utter shit...
most

• +1

If we're talking about the actual results not considering the scaring it's because most people that have gynecomastia don't have low body fat and they are fat af with child bearing tier hips. They just have more than gymecomastia...

The persistent gynecomastia with a real gland on a very low bodyfat boy mostly get insane results when removed tbh. Also I don't know why this fucking shit happens in very lean individuals in the first place if we don't have any fat why we aromatize so much...