anyone successfully dickmaxxed on here? what is cope/what is not

baldgeeza

baldgeeza

bluepill supremacist
jelqing? dht gel?

Jelqing got me more length than girth tbh, went from like 6.2 - 6.5bp

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 22886, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
how long did it take you a day? and how often

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and pneumocystosis
dht gel is not cope

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza
Had the exact opposite got no length and only about a 0.35inch girth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886 and Gaygymmaxx
Im better off jelqing and clamping then
your not gonna get any gains close to dht also hairline loss is for the genetically declined

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
your not gonna get any gains close to dht also hairline loss is for the genetically declined
Ive a ran a rad cycle and lost no hair , means i can handle dht gel?

I pulled on my dick (stretched) for 1 hour every day for 2 months straight.

I gained 0 mm.

• +1
jelqing? dht gel?
BM HALF METRE 02670868

This guy has the largest dick in the world and he had a 6" dick genetically. Apparently he attached weights to it and just let gravity do the work over many decades.

I wouldn't recommend this though because apparently his shit it barely even functional and gets infected like once a week lmfao.

Maybe a less extreme version of this method could give good results tho? Idk I got lucky and don't really need to dickmaxx but if a method that is proven to work with little side effects is discovered then I might say fuck it and try it out lol.

Compression hanger with weights for ligament stretching, extender for shaft stretching and pumping for erectile quality + girth ( or clamp)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, baldgeeza, Jungcuck and 1 other person
Is 18 too late for dht gel? Will i go bald?
#1 probably, #2 probably not, but there are other side effects and there’s always a chance of going bald

• +1
Go on r/gettingbigger, if you want to maximize your gains you’d incorporate daily stretches, hanging and an extender. Girth a pump and clamping works but you have to be careful not to over do it. PE takes a lot of time but beginner gains are really good, you can expect 0.75 to 1 inch in a years time if you’re consistent

You have to take it slow though, overdoing it can damage your dick

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and baldgeeza
I'm dickmaxed due to jeans but have a stretcher for aesthetics. problem is it's hard to make the vacuum comfortable. once it blistered my dick that wasn't nice

• +1
Compression hanger with weights for ligament stretching, extender for shaft stretching and pumping for erectile quality + girth ( or clamp)
thoughts on making the vacuum cup work? ^