Anyone think it's possible to fuck your therapist

U dont deserve ur GF. Im serious btw. U seem like a nice and funny guy on the internet but based off how u act and what u say u do IRL i can tell ur a shitty bf and don't deserve her. U better get ur shit together buddy before she inevitably leaves u and then u will be giga depressed. Im waiting on ur downfall so i can tear her ass to shreds
Yeah you’re probably right tbh she deserves better

But she seems to think I’m a good bf so idk jfl

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Yeah you’re probably right tbh she deserves better

But she seems to think I’m a good bf so idk jfl
its cuz ur chadlite (allegedly according to u), so u can get away with more. Just cuz u have power doesn't mean u should abuse it. The fact ur self aware is great but lowkey makes things even worse like nigga if u know this shit then just act better if u truly like her. If not then ignore everything i said and just treat her like shit but if u really like her nigga treat her better cuz wtf

its cuz ur chadlite (allegedly according to u), so u can get away with more. Just cuz u have power doesn't mean u should abuse it. The fact ur self aware is great but lowkey makes things even worse like nigga if u know this shit then just act better if u truly like her. If not then ignore everything i said and just treat her like shit but if u really like her nigga treat her better cuz wtf
I don’t treat her like shit though lmao idk where you’re getting this from :lul:

I don’t treat her like shit though lmao idk where you’re getting this from :lul:
U SAY IT URSELF ALL THE TIME :forcedsmile:. U have literally admitted to treating her like shit and cheating on her all the time wtf nigga don't act innocent now. Anyways its not that deep just saying if u like someone a lot u should treat them better faggot. This is coming from someone who is chadlite (or solid HTN) himself so I'm not some random incel who knows nothing about women tryna be a white knight here.

U SAY IT URSELF ALL THE TIME :forcedsmile:. U have literally admitted to treating her like shit and cheating on her all the time wtf nigga don't act innocent now. Anyways its not that deep just saying if u like someone a lot u should treat them better faggot. This is coming from someone who is chadlite (or solid HTN) himself so I'm not some random incel who knows nothing about women tryna be a white knight here.
Bro I think you have me confused for someone else lmao I’ve never cheated on her :lul:

• JFL
Bro I think you have me confused for someone else lmao I’ve never cheated on her :lul:
im too lazy rn to dig up ur old thread and try and expose these disturbing lies from you (jfl). So ill take ur word. Sorry for being mean

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Whenever I made deep analyses during 1on1 therapy sessions, the female therapists would ask me if I have ever been diagnosed for autism.

Brutal.

They never even argue with my worldview or propositions. Dont try to prove me wrong or anything and simply say something like:

'it must be terrible for you to have these thoughts about life'

'aw it hurts me that this is how you view the world'

Over
Police do this big time. Or any public social place like a pub that has a cliche following and is only surviving because of it

I'd bring a plethora of blackpill material to my session

Printed out screenshots of Maherfishes and messages
Graphs and statistics on UK inceldom
Incelcon encounters
Chad creepshots
ect

It would indeed be an eye opening experience for her

View attachment 3138741
IMG 3163

Didn’t even check the username before I read your post but immediately knew it had to be a fellow 2019 pre tik tok cel when I started caging insanely hard at your post like I did in the old days. New niggas ain’t funny anymore

• JFL
U dont deserve ur GF. Im serious btw. U seem like a nice and funny guy on the internet but based off how u act and what u say u do IRL i can tell ur a shitty bf and don't deserve her. U better get ur shit together buddy before she inevitably leaves u and then u will be giga depressed. Im waiting on ur downfall so i can tear her ass to shreds
I’m betting over when he turns 30 however he currently life mogs me so..

• JFL
View attachment 3143496
Didn’t even check the username before I read your post but immediately knew it had to be a fellow 2019 pre tik tok cel when I started caging insanely hard at your post like I did in the old days. New niggas ain’t funny anymore
Lmao yeah, there are barely any funny users on here tbh

Btw bro if i remember correctly, you posted something years ago about a product that fixed your dark under eye circles. Do you still know what it is?

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus

Btw bro if i remember correctly, you posted something years ago about a product that fixed your dark under eye circles. Do you still know what it is?
Just use leroche posey eye cream u filthy niger it’s not rocket science. It costs a lot of money tho so if ur a brokie u prob can’t get it

Just use leroche posey eye cream u filthy niger it’s not rocket science. It costs a lot of money tho so if ur a brokie u prob can’t get it
It's the only posey I'll ever get tbh

• +1

Yea bro it’s volufiline. It may or may not work depending on the individual but it promotes lipid aka fat storage in the cells. Dumb faggots say apply muh ice muh caffeine to the under eyes when this only works if you have puffiness.

Mine- as is a lot of peoples issue-is a lack of fatty tissue around the orbital bone which creates the hollow dark effect from the blood vessels showing through the very thin skin.

Coincidentally I just ordered some more today as Inhave been slacking on my skin care and I’m an oldcel now and need more of it. It will take at least a month before you see results, apply it under the eyes before you go to sleep every night.

• +1