Anyone too shy/awkward to start using Tinder?

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
I was never brave enough to open an account on tinder in my near location.

I had "success" in different locations aka messages and that shit but would be too awkward and shy to do it here, where I lie

I would never tell my friends, family

Anyone is the same shy/socially awkward anxious?

I know I could at least f some good looking naive 18s but its too much for me
Rejection, assesment, opinion of others - abstraction

inb4 I know, if I were good looking I wouldnt care...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3381, Unbound, Pendejo and 2 others
I’d have no idea what to say, talking IRL is easier for me

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok
I’d have no idea what to say, talking IRL is easier for me
talking is the one thing, but I always had this fear of looking good in cherry picked pics, and then - in real life, she would find me absolutely disgusting :ogre:

I created tinder but a female friend of mine stumbled upon my profile And sent me it. It made me So uncomfortable for some reason that i deleted the account And never returned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5184, Kingkellz, Hector and 1 other person
I created tinder but a female friend of mine stumbled upon my profile And sent me it. It made me So uncomfortable for some reason that i deleted the account And never returned
thats what im saying

When I see someone I know, I superlike her lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Borneon_Tyger, EverythingMaxxer, DutchPrettyBoy and 1 other person
I was never brave enough to open an account on tinder in my near location.

I had "success" in different locations aka messages and that shit but would be too awkward and shy to do it here, where I lie

I would never tell my friends, family

Anyone is the same shy/socially awkward anxious?

I know I could at least f some good looking naive 18s but its too much for me
Rejection, assesment, opinion of others - abstraction

inb4 I know, if I were good looking I wouldnt care...
here's the thing man, I was the same way. I downloaded tinder and I wasn't going to make an account because i just wanted to look at local foids and i was scared. Eventually i said fuck it i made an account and threw pictures up and had the mindset of not giving a fuck. I had a good amount of success with garbage pictures. Added several foids on snapchat and it gave me options. im glad i made the account. I currently deleted the account and am going to tinder max and get rlly good pics to slay later. Make an account see what happens. If nothing comes if it so what.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
JFL how is this even a question
if you have self esteem issues you should definitely steer away from dating apps since you're inevitably going to compete with guys way above your league, it's just gonna wreck you mentally (not trying to roast you, i just wanna look after you)
you should just IRLmaxx in my personal opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and zeno
here's the thing man, I was the same way. I downloaded tinder and I wasn't going to make an account because i just wanted to look at local foids and i was scared. Eventually i said fuck it i made an account and threw pictures up and had the mindset of not giving a fuck. I had a good amount of success with garbage pictures. Added several foids on snapchat and it gave me options. im glad i made the account. I currently deleted the account and am going to tinder max and get rlly good pics to slay later. Make an account see what happens. If nothing comes if it so what.
did u slay?

I am literally the same JFL

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
did u slay?
Literally garbage pictures, I didn't "Slay" but I didn't do poorly either. I had around 20-30 matches i think total, but i was very picky with the who I swiped on too

thats what im saying
bro, if she was on tinder as well it was for the same reasons as you. dont act so harshly before thinking about stuff like this atleast for a bit

I tried but 0 likes. Deleted after 2 days

• So Sad
Reactions: Over and DutchPrettyBoy
All girls probably in my area know me now,been using tinder for 2+ years

Not many women from Rl are on tinder and the chances that she sees your profile are also very small

im too ugly to use tinder

If I were to install tinder here there'd probably be like 10/20 girls at most in a 50km radius

Yes. Im scared that some foid that i saw irl use tinder

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
itt high inhib

I couldn’t care less if a woman I know irl sees my profile on tinder. I would swipe right if I see one that I know. And if she comments on me using the app I would say I love it and won’t ever delete it.

I perfectly know what would happen if I installed Tinder, I look like 2/10 on pictures, worse than Pietro, i wouldn't get any matches for sure.

If I were to install Tinder it would wreck me mentally I wouldn't be able to cope out of it.

Imagine getting 100 matches per day on an ethnicity specific app and being nervous any time you see that ethnicities women

Imagine getting 100 matches per day on an ethnicity specific app and being nervous any time you see that ethnicities women
I had a look at that app and it was like this

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Be chad or stay away from tinder

True but some women there are nice
I have a wuxia novel I bought actually. Hopefully I can discuss this with cute hqnp Chinese student and ascend like you

• Love it
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
talking is the one thing, but I always had this fear of looking good in cherry picked pics, and then - in real life, she would find me absolutely disgusting :ogre:
haha yea, this probs ain't gonna be the case but I always thought about this
just don't use super frauded pics, and maybe throughout the talking stage use less frauded pics? so she wont be shocked.

Also girls are the same ^^ :D