My Narcy non NT Chad friend from school proves NT IS COPE

was contemplating on making a similar post a few months before, but after reading @9cels thread about a non NT chad from his school, the situations are very similar and must be heard of, if anything, this one is much more brutal.

as you can tell this is my first post, as i do use this account to just browse for information. (not a lurker)

i would legit give this guy 7 PSL facially, 6.5 at lowest. imagine prime jordan and chico morphed, russian/european, somewhere between 5'11-6'1 (horrible fucking posture) russian is his first language, despite all this he has a decently low social status at school, plays 0 sports, no activites whatsoever, foids are throwing themselves at him giving the most obvious IOIS, in hallways, lunch table, class.. (LITERALLY ORBITING HIM) and legit gives 0 fucks, like he lives in his own world, thought this guy was gay at first JFL.

don't get me wrong, i've had some good conversations with him about random topics and thought he was just a quiet/humble person who kept to himself. until he started to get comfortable and trust me with anything (literally). found out the dude's a narcy and everytime we would go to the bathroom to vape JFL he would stare at himself in the mirror smiling n shit, while walking he would bully anyone that he found fat/bad looking (MTN Or below) he would randomly start spouting some random shit about how much he hates the american culture and that the foids here are obese and whores, also told me about his drug use of modafinil to help him focus for school. (for a second thought he was blackpilled)

HE NEVER DID ANY WORK, would straight up just sit on his phone or zone out across the fucking classroom and then proceed to not talk throughout the entire day or ramble like a schizo again, until one day he asked me if i knew this girl, i couldn't believe my fucking eyes, it was my 5 month ONEITIS on HIS BED :pepefrown:(whoremaxxed stacylite). told me the whole story about how great she has been treating him MADE HIM COOKIES and wanted to take his virginity and GUIDED HIM THROUGH IT ALL. what did he do? NOTHING. she added him first, made all the moves, ASKING HIM TO IMPREGNATE HER, sent pictures/videos to him without him asking, said it lasted about 3-4 months and that he started to lose interest after she started to gain weight, so he blocked her out of the blue and told her "i feel like im getting played" JFLLLL. KEEP IN MIND he told me had no car at the time and she drove him around paying for the gas herself the whole time. :lul: (destroyed her 1 year LTR with some MTN football player, who she came back to after AGAIN :feelskek:)

obviously i played it off cool and responded "oh yea dude you fucked her?! really? good shit bro!:soy:" while wanting to rope on the inside. :feelswhy::feelswhy:
i was raging on the inside, couldn't look at him the same after, fuck all of this NT coping shit, the guy was the most socially awkward person i know yet he just exists and foids just laugh and brush it off like he's some shy cute nerd.
How does not doing any school work and fucking Stacey’s translate to getting away with everything ?

was contemplating on making a similar post a few months before, but after reading @9cels thread about a non NT chad from his school, the situations are very similar and must be heard of, if anything, this one is much more brutal.

as you can tell this is my first post, as i do use this account to just browse for information. (not a lurker)

i would legit give this guy 7 PSL facially, 6.5 at lowest. imagine prime jordan and chico morphed, russian/european, somewhere between 5'11-6'1 (horrible fucking posture) russian is his first language, despite all this he has a decently low social status at school, plays 0 sports, no activites whatsoever, foids are throwing themselves at him giving the most obvious IOIS, in hallways, lunch table, class.. (LITERALLY ORBITING HIM) and legit gives 0 fucks, like he lives in his own world, thought this guy was gay at first JFL.

don't get me wrong, i've had some good conversations with him about random topics and thought he was just a quiet/humble person who kept to himself. until he started to get comfortable and trust me with anything (literally). found out the dude's a narcy and everytime we would go to the bathroom to vape JFL he would stare at himself in the mirror smiling n shit, while walking he would bully anyone that he found fat/bad looking (MTN Or below) he would randomly start spouting some random shit about how much he hates the american culture and that the foids here are obese and whores, also told me about his drug use of modafinil to help him focus for school. (for a second thought he was blackpilled)

HE NEVER DID ANY WORK, would straight up just sit on his phone or zone out across the fucking classroom and then proceed to not talk throughout the entire day or ramble like a schizo again, until one day he asked me if i knew this girl, i couldn't believe my fucking eyes, it was my 5 month ONEITIS on HIS BED :pepefrown:(whoremaxxed stacylite). told me the whole story about how great she has been treating him MADE HIM COOKIES and wanted to take his virginity and GUIDED HIM THROUGH IT ALL. what did he do? NOTHING. she added him first, made all the moves, ASKING HIM TO IMPREGNATE HER, sent pictures/videos to him without him asking, said it lasted about 3-4 months and that he started to lose interest after she started to gain weight, so he blocked her out of the blue and told her "i feel like im getting played" JFLLLL. KEEP IN MIND he told me had no car at the time and she drove him around paying for the gas herself the whole time. :lul: (destroyed her 1 year LTR with some MTN football player, who she came back to after AGAIN :feelskek:)

obviously i played it off cool and responded "oh yea dude you fucked her?! really? good shit bro!:soy:" while wanting to rope on the inside. :feelswhy::feelswhy:
i was raging on the inside, couldn't look at him the same after, fuck all of this NT coping shit, the guy was the most socially awkward person i know yet he just exists and foids just laugh and brush it off like he's some shy cute nerd.
what an amazing personality he has :soy:

It's all about looks man

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
This is funny as fuck :lul:

exactly fucking clowns will see this and go "no mann your a pig women arent shallow they go for personality":lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Women are just as visual as men tbh.

Women are just as visual as men tbh.
ya obviosuly they carre about looks equally as much, only difference is men find like all women attractive and would fuck any of them, women only find top 10% men attractive

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
ya obviosuly they carre about looks equally as much, only difference is men find like all women attractive and would fuck any of them, women only find top 10% men attractive
water man, this shut has been known for 10 years on psl forums.

water man, this shut has been known for 10 years on psl forums.
you sound defeated man, i cant even see you but i can tell your face has the completly defeated look

you sound defeated man, i cant even see you but i can tell your face has the completly defeated look
nah, i'm still grinding

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
non nt means like really awkward around women in a way thats usually considered weird

after college those guy dissapear

Blackpill needs to have public debates watched by millions, forget debates like "Does God exist?", we need debates like "is NT really important?" or "Money or face?"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JohnDoe and lightswinning
Brutal. Everyone's oneitis is adding autistic chad to fuck him and they're hoping he gets them pregnant so they have his superior genes. JFL @ school girl wanting to get pregnant already, even though she's young, her body is telling her to get his seed. Can't defeat nature. Tbh this chad is retarded. He's not taking advantage of his looks for the most part. He should be slaying every mtb+

Agree my Chad classmate is autistic AF and foids still give him attention and is the most popular in class he even admitted how he doesn't do anything where I try to jester max and get ignored....brutal jfl

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Nt is giga important between ltn-htn

Tales from the Mumbai psych ward