adriana-lima-ig-story-111523-f8462b573697451288746c3d47379375.jpg

maybe she should

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, WeiWei, 14vic and 2 others
Eat 3k calories only beef

• Woah
Reactions: nathan
You could but you need to get a lot of sunlight + no fapping for other energy sources

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
Nukes your metabolism, testosterone and you're gonna be deficient in a lot of nutritions. Not worth it. Even David Goggins ate 1200 calories (and exercised the entire day almost). Still has health issues several years later. Make a smart decision OP

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and lemonnz
@nathan supposedly only about 25 percent of human energy only comes from the calories we consume

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: piec and nathan
Nukes your metabolism, testosterone and you're gonna be deficient in a lot of nutritions. Not worth it. Even David Goggins ate 1200 calories (and exercised the entire day almost). Still has health issues several years later. Make a smart decision OP
what if i consume 5 eggs a day. that’s got all nutrients and i can supplement with vit c cos that’s the only one it doesn’t have .

what if i consume 5 eggs a day. that’s got all nutrients and i can supplement with vit c cos that’s the only one it doesn’t have .
You're still gonna be deficient in a lot of nutritions and speedrun your way into the hospital. Just commit to a longer cut with high protein and exercise. Or you're just gonna become skinny fat.

My dermatologist told me that if you eat less than 1000 calories you could go bald.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Cronus, DarkAscender, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
That’s not sustainable bro, 1k deficit max, don’t try take shortcuts you will just be spinning your wheels and getting nowhere

That’s not sustainable bro, 1k deficit max, don’t try take shortcuts you will just be spinning your wheels and getting nowhere
ofc not sustainable, and shouldn’t be sustained.
but would shed lots of bf within a week and provided you don’t binge after you’d keep it off

ofc not sustainable, and shouldn’t be sustained.
but would shed lots of bf within a week and provided you don’t binge after you’d keep it off
I suppose, you won’t die but it’s not something I would ever do, you will feel like SHIT

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
adriana-lima-ig-story-111523-f8462b573697451288746c3d47379375.jpg

maybe she should
This is why impregnating women is such a stupid idea. Cumming inside the bitch isn't to impregnate her. It's to make her inferior lil brains understand all her holes, her body, is yours.

Also wtf happened to her face?

This is why impregnating women is such a stupid idea. Cumming inside the bitch isn't to impregnate her. It's to make her inferior lil brains understand all her holes, her body, is yours.

Also wtf happened to her face?
just fat gain no?

Eating 5 eggs a day wont suppress hunger

• +1
don’t do it bro. you’ll FUCK your metabolism and become skinny fat and fuck up your hormones. just take it somewhat slow and minus 200-500 from your maitnence calories and eat that a day

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
@nathan supposedly only about 25 percent of human energy only comes from the calories we consume
For fat people yeah because their energy comes from fat and as they keep eating they just add onto the fat

You just cant do this for a week bro
Get semaglutide
i’ll get semaglutide to suppress

shall i just eat like 5 eggs a day on it for the nutrients and supp vit c?

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
i’ll get semaglutide to suppress

shall i just eat like 5 eggs a day on it for the nutrients and supp vit c
Eat omad meat eggs butter. Youll get lean quick. But yes alr

• +1
Man up and go on a water fast.

• +1
For fat people yeah because their energy comes from fat and as they keep eating they just add onto the fat
No you get energy from breathing sunlight food . Semen retention