Anyone tried buying from facebloom recently? are they a scam.

D

Deleted member 60651

Iron
I bought the platinum package. and after a whole week and contacting customer support. Nothing.

I bought the platinum package. and after a whole week and contacting customer support. Nothing.
What did you think was gonna happen bro? Their report was about to give you bimax? Retard just send a selfie here and people will tell you what to do. Did you just use facebloom to stroke your already fragile ego so they can list off your features that aren't subhuman so you can feel better about yourself... NIGGA PLEASE BE SERIOUS

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and N1666
What did you think was gonna happen bro? Their report was about to give you bimax? Retard just send a selfie here and people will tell you what to do. Did you just use facebloom to stroke your already fragile ego so they can list off your features that aren't subhuman so you can feel better about yourself... NIGGA PLEASE BE SERIOUS
was hoping it would list my fallios. So I can work on them.

was hoping it would list my fallios. So I can work on them.
You paid $25 for that when you can get it for free here bro.

You paid $25 for that when you can get it for free her
my bad bro. I didnt really know much about the site when I ordered it. Thanks tho, ill post a photo asking

my bad bro. I didnt really know much about the site when I ordered it. Thanks tho, ill post a photo asking
It's okay my bro.. now you know now.. *gently puts hand on shoulder, so you know it's going to be okay*

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60651 and zombie
What is that? Don't tell me it's one of those shitty looksmaxxing apps that analyse your face

• +1
Reactions: N1666

Holy crud... my aura just increased