Anyone tried chamaripa shoes here? Heightfrauders gtfih

I think I ordered shoes from these guys years ago. I never wore them as they were too big and the return service was shit. Its from China its shipped from

Honestly just buy a good bare of classy boots and just add some shoe heels inside amazon has them for like £5, thats what i do.

Image result for brown boots

• +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick, Nordiccel and lutte
I think I ordered shoes from these guys years ago. I never wore them as they were too big and the return service was shit. Its from China its shipped from

Honestly just buy a good bare of classy boots and just add some shoe heels inside amazon has them for like £5, thats what i do.

Yeah, I'm gonna do that, I'm looking for sneakers now though
Do you know how much height those you bought added?

The heels on boots are like 1.5 inches and you and in another 2 inches. so 3.5 inches total. However, in real life its only like 2.5 inches real height increase due to the way your feet and body tilt.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
omg im gonna boooomp

I used Bugarri Shoes to height fraud once. Not worth it because the shoes are pretty uncomfortable and they look a bit weird. Also, like in their website's front page picture, you will never be able to take them off, even when you fuck your 10/10 gf, because 6+cm is a lot and everyone will notice.

If I were you, I would not height fraud and instead use elegant shoes with a small height bonus, such as derby shoes.

That being said, Bugarri triggers my autism, because first of all, I fucking despise companies that use Italian sounding names when they're from China or whatever other third world country. Also, on all of their promo pictures they use perspective and photoshop to make the guy taller. I also find it too ironic that in their front page they have a guy who is about to fuck his wife while wearing shoes.

• +1
I used Bugarri Shoes to height fraud once. Not worth it because the shoes are pretty uncomfortable and they look a bit weird. Also, like in their website's front page picture, you will never be able to take them off, even when you fuck your 10/10 gf, because 6+cm is a lot and everyone will notice.
Because of that @Amnesia wears elevator slippers at home

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam, lutte and Amnesia
Because of that @Amnesia wears elevator slippers at home
JFL if you actually believed his story on elevator slippers... there's no such thing

On-topic: Aren't timbalands the best for heightfrauding?

If I were you, I would not height fraud and instead use elegant shoes with a small height bonus, such as derby shoes.

That being said, Bugarri triggers my autism, because first of all, I fucking despise companies that use Italian sounding names when they're from China or whatever other third world country. Also, on all of their promo pictures they use perspective and photoshop to make the guy taller. I also find it too ironic that in their front page they have a guy who is about to fuck his wife while wearing shoes.
I’m 173 cm in SWEDEN heightfrauding is a must and im ok with never taking them off

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jazerk, nonserviam, Deleted member 9699 and 1 other person
I’m 173 cm in SWEDEN heightfrauding is a must and im ok with never taking them off

Also consider that if you get caught wearing them it would be really embarrassing. Using elevator shoes is a huge red flag for foids when it comes to your self esteem and confidence. Of course it's OK for them to cheat with makeup, high heels and everything else.

• +1
Also consider that if you get caught wearing them it would be really embarrassing. Using elevator shoes is a huge red flag for foids when it comes to your self esteem and confidence. Of course it's OK for them to cheat with makeup, high heels and everything else.
No shit but being this short I might as well be a foid myself in their eyes

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam

OP remember to buy shoes one size larger than your real size, else the shoelifts will feel like shit.

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Gaia262
Im looking for sneakers

Reebok classicds, no one has catchme height frauding on those babys. Also really comfi i can run AND jump in them with no issue while having lifts.

Reebok classicds, no one has catchme height frauding on those babys. Also really comfi i can run AND jump in them with no issue while having lifts.
I already use AF1 with lifts but i want more, im looking for dedicated shoes

Brutal! 173 cm in Sweden. You must be shorter than every girl there. Btw don’t wear lifts with shoes, do wear elevators instead.

Brutal! 173 cm in Sweden. You must be shorter than every girl there. Btw don’t wear lifts with shoes, do wear elevators instead.
No most girls are shorter

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd
Where do I stand in Sweden if I’m 6’1/185 cm tbh
185 is the beginning of tall but not everyone will consider you tall. 190+ is tall in everyone’s eyes

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd
fila disruptors white they add 5 cms and girls like them

185 is the beginning of tall but not everyone will consider you tall. 190+ is tall in everyone’s eyes
What do you think is the average teen height in Sweden?

@PubertyMaxxer @Elias @fakemeta. @Chico Chicowski tell me about your experiences
how much can I go for without making it obvious
Just looking for sneakers btw

• +1
Reactions: fakemeta.
@PubertyMaxxer @Elias @fakemeta. @Chico Chicowski tell me about your experiences
how much can I go for without making it obvious
Just looking for sneakers btw
no one will tell

• WTF
get 2.76 inch shoes they look the most natural

• Love it