anyone tried to become a drug lord or a drug dealer?

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
i would never be a junkie and in that position, and if i were that would be my problem.
I didn’t ask about that. I asked is it right to kill you just because you’re a junkie?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
I didn’t ask about that. I asked is it right to kill you just because you’re a junkie?
what do you mean right? why would i kill a stranger for any reason?

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
what do you mean right? why would i kill a stranger for any reason?
Selling them heroin is killing them, and you would do that and not care, as long as you got your money. And you would keep selling until they die.

So I go back to my point: you think it’s ok to kill people just because they’re drug addicts.

• Hmm...
Selling them heroin is killing them, and you would do that and not care, as long as you got your money.

So I go back to my point: you think it’s ok to kill people just because they’re drug addicts.
you are bad in thinking, very bad. conversation ended, you are twisting my words

i couldnt give a fuck about a stranger drug addict, i wouldnt touch him with a seven feet pole. wouldnt kill , wouldnt give him warm chocolate if he is frozen from cold

i dont go from being morally right, if i have a business making money i see him just as a loser who buys my product. i wouldnt care at all, he is not my family not my close one

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and .*my*.
you are bad in thinking, very bad. conversation ended, you are twisting my words

i couldnt give a fuck about a stranger drug addict, i wouldnt touch him with a seven feet pole. wouldnt kill , wouldnt give him warm chocolate if he is frozen from cold

i dont go from being morally right, if i have a business making money i see him just as a loser who buys my product. i wouldnt care at all, he is not my family not my close one
No daddy. You’re all mama.

Makes sense Kys
worlds-smallest-violin-mr-krabs.gif

You when you realize you’re a white nigger
omg teenager from org is spreading his theories on races , i listen . more , more info i need to know all of these theories please

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
You when you realize you’re a white nigger
Yeah them people were as literate in the russian empire as black slaves were in America during the same period. Data proves that.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 23239
Yeah them people were as literate in the russian empire as black slaves were in America during the same period. Data proves that.
russian/ukrainian/ belarus girls are beautiful

• JFL
How do you stop having fear about scary creatures in the dark that may jumpscare u during night
You stop fearing them once you begin to fear your miserable and utter loneliness more.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 23239
  • JFL
thats all i want from russia, you care about irrelevant things. i care about myself and my well being
russian people in a nutshell. That’s why that place is a shithole

• Woah
omg teenager from org is spreading his theories on races , i listen . more , more info i need to know all of these theories please
They’re illiterate now

• JFL
russian people in a nutshell. That’s why that place is a shithole
you care about irrelevant shit

like badg when asked about israel palestini war said no. thats a good approach to things

@Marsik

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik and .*my*.
They’re illiterate now
Well russian census says 98% literacy, but they lie all the time about everything in russia. I don’t know the real number.

• Woah
Well russian census says 98% literacy, but they lie all the time about everything in russia. I don’t know the real number.
have 1 life / spend it on discussing races and politics

seems like a lose strategy to me

i will care about other things, bb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Marsik and .*my*.
Meaning they’re just plain stupid. Slavs are dumb. ‘Muhhh my Slavic shithole is the best even though we look and act the exact same’ avg Ukrainian v russian

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, .*my*. and Deleted member 23239
Meaning they’re just plain stupid. Slavs are dumb. ‘Muhhh my Slavic shithole is the best even though we look and act the exact same’ avg Ukrainian v russian
very important. do you have a single friend btw?

have 1 life / spend it on discussing races and politics

seems like a lose strategy to me

i will care about other things, bb
Bb. 17,000 posts.

• +1
They don’t act the exact same—that’s why Stalin tried to exterminate Ukrainians many times and now putin is following in his footsteps.

Ukrainians are freedom loving people and care about doing better. russians are backwards slaves and generally are very unpleasant people.

They don’t act the exact same—that’s why Stalin tried to exterminate Ukrainians many times and now putin is following in his footsteps.

Ukrainians are freedom loving people and care about doing better. russians are backwards and generally are very unpleasant people.
oh my god. dude die, just die.

• JFL

Ukrainians are freedom loving people and care about doing better. russians are backwards and generally are very unpleasant people.
Both Jewish states and no they’re not. They’re both corrupt shit holes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239 and .*my*.
My friend count does not make any less of a white nigger
nobody cares about that. no normal guy would think about such things in real life
you are obviously weird and sad

• JFL
russians are slaves who support a king sitting for 23 years.
boring discussion. russia is filled with shit ton of ethnicites .

burkin is literally a drug lord protected by corrupt ukrainian government, while young guys go and die in trenches for that "freedom" land aka interest of usa

Ukraine are selling half the weapons they get you’re only saying they’re freedom loving because they’re on the defensive.
No, I say that because when they didn’t like their leader they gathered and threw him off the throne in 2014. russians could never.

No, I say that because when they didn’t like their leader they gathered and threw him off the throne in 2014. russians could never.
Russians could they just don’t want to because they’re so dumb they think Putin is Christian male with Christian values “ muhhh Putin will get read of enemy no.1… the lgbtq”

Russians could they just don’t want to because they’re so dumb they think Putin is Christian male with Christian values “ muhhh Putin will get read of enemy no.1… the lgbtq”
that what people from west who support russia think about putin, not russians

boring discussion. russia is filled with shit ton of ethnicites .

burkin is literally a drug lord protected by corrupt ukrainian government, while young guys go and die in trenches for that "freedom" land aka interest of usa
If Zelensky runs he’s a hohol/jew coward. If he stays and fights he’s a US puppet.

It seems that Ukrainians can’t do anything right according to you.

• Hmm...
But on the other hand they think zelenskys is pro freedom faggot who will save them because he wears a jumper instead of a suit and acts like ‘one of the people’ . He’s also a money hungry kike.

• +1
If Zelensky runs he’s a hohol/jew coward. If he stays and fights he’s a US puppet.

It seems that Ukrainians can’t do anything right according to you.
im not saying they shouldnt defend from unjustified russian invasion which i dont support

im saying they are not superior on their own in any aspect, not smarter, not anything. not better music, athletes overall , nothing

same corrupt shithole where every societal system is broken and doesnt work

But on the other hand they think zelenskys is pro freedom faggot who will save them because he wears a jumper instead of a suit and acts like ‘one of the people’ . He’s also a money hungry kike.
He’s a fresh president. If he fails to deliver he will be thrown off the thrown. Make no mistake.

that what people from west who support russia think about putin, not russians
Copium I will not be going back and forth with Slavs. I would genuinely kill myself if I was Slav. You should kys.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 23239
Copium I will not be going back and forth with Slavs. I would genuinely kill myself if I was Slav. You should kys.
omg im going to kms because friendless loser from american high school told me

omg im going to kms because friendless loser from american high school told me
I’m not American. + cope stupid white nigger Slav

• Woah
Zelensky got points for not running from the big bad putin, that will save him for a while. Not forever.

• +1