Anyone try Ashwagandha?

SubSigma

SubSigma

Average ginger stacey enjoyer
I heard its good for lowering anxitey. Anyone have experiences with this shit, or is it snake oil?

@aBetterMii @MoggerGaston

I take it but idk if to does anything since I also take melatonin and magnesium at night

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
i barely drink water or food at this point i dont know how i am alive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 5815 and SubSigma
I think it's a scam :feelsgah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, SubSigma and ShowerMaxxing
No clue

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
I take it but idk if to does anything since I also take melatonin and magnesium at night
I thought it turned u into a raging homo. Conor Murphy went nuts from that shit jfl. Nvm he took psychadelic ayahuasca

Probably just a scam supp that’s does nothing like “turkesterone”

• JFL
that put me on the toilet shitting liquid for a whole week bro no cap

• JFL
I thought it turned u into a raging homo. Conor Murphy went nuts from that shit jfl. Nvm he took psychadelic ayahuasca

Interesting to see where it grows and what people in history used it, totally subhuman places.

• So Sad
Interesting to see where it grows and what people in history used it, totally subhuman places.
It might be snake oil tbh. Normies praise it tho

Jfl nigga thought ayauasca was ashwaganda. Both are hard af to spell tho

makes you not care about anything

went on a date with it and barely talked

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 25377
  • +1
Reactions: nordicfoidslayer23
it works

3lbs of muscle in 2 weeks on it

makes you numb to emotion after a while

Last edited:
it made my pupils huge it was awesome I could feel the increase in masculine energy and confidence

I should buy some again but I read it can cause liver of kidney failure

I heard its good for lowering anxitey. Anyone have experiences with this shit, or is it snake oil?
Yeah actually I recommend it, it helped me a lot

I still take a pill a day which is about 600 mg

I still take a pill a day which is about 600 mg
Is it comparable to ssris? I used to take em, but I couldnt get em anymore. I want to try this shit instead.

You can try a b complex. Lack in B vitamins can cause anxiety or even psychotic attacks in extreme cases.

• So Sad
Did 0 for me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SubSigma and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
I tried it for about a month. Worked well for me when I needed it. Stopped using it when I didn't.

I tried it for about a month. Worked well for me when I needed it. Stopped using it when I didn't.
It takes about 2 months for it to work. But nice bro..

It takes about 2 months for it to work. But nice bro..
Nah I felt it the most 1st time I took it. Fell asleep and had vivid dreams. Worked moderately well for anxiety and stress relief after that tho.

Nah I felt it the most 1st time I took it. Fell asleep and had vivid dreams. Worked moderately well for anxiety and stress relief after that tho.
Placebo. It takes time to build up, months.

• +1
it works but u grow a tolerance to it quickly just when u start noticing effects cause it takes time to really start working lmao.

• +1
Is it comparable to ssris? I used to take em, but I couldnt get em anymore. I want to try this shit instead.
I've never taken ssris so can't say but ashwag is pretty effective in dealing with these things

• +1
it works but u grow a tolerance to it quickly just when u start noticing effects cause it takes time to really start working lmao.
So its kinda useless in the long run?

I'm taking roman testosterone support which has it as an ingredient I've noticed I'm more calm on it

Never tried tbh

I use ketamine before dates to lower anxiety

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
I don't care about the placebo comments. I also tried it.
Keep gaslighting faggot. Either way I don't really care what you have to say. You have no credentials. Get out!