How can I train myself to be asexual

t If you want to get back at your female relatives, find something about their looks that isn't good and point it out. When they get offended, tell them how "good" it feels to be mistreated because of the way you look. That will teach them a lesson.
that is actually a smart idea man, thanks for the advice. I feel mentally better and more indifferent to sex. When my cousin and sister comr back frim uni i’ll tell them that

• +1
Reactions: sexy
Become stoic.

These are good books to begin with:
  • Meditations : A New Translation (Modern Library Classics) by Marcus Aurelius / Gregory Hays
  • Seneca : Letters from a Stoic by Penguin Classics
  • Epictetus : Discourses and Selected Writings by Penguin Classics
  • How to Be a Stoic by Massimo Pigliucci
I look up to characters like Byakuya from Bleach and Miyamoto Musashi from Vagabond for being stoic.
Evook download websites?

The only way I can fathom being Asexual is if I was like extremely good looking Michael Yerger tier
attractive to the point where I can live in a sort of cruise control limbo of Dopamine from all of the
validation I'd get off just my looks.Like I'd wake up each day and take random selfies taking a shit
with a toothbrush still in my mouth and thrive throughout the day from all of the women leaving likes
and heart eyes emojis under my posts
Ideal state of existence. Everything else is just differing levels of suffering as a man

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Read Reality Transurfing, Steps I - V

• +1
Reactions: Timmy