Anyone try NoFap and Finasteride at the same time?

EmilKing

EmilKing

Iron
(preferably starting both around the same time period)

Kind of an interesting combination. I started Nofap for the obvious reasons but also happened to be right when I started Fin. For me so far only a week has passed

Has anyone ever tried this combo? (3+ months).
How did you feel? Im really just wondering if the NoFap benefits would somehow negate&counter the nasty Fin sides. Mainly libido, ED, and mental fatigue / fog as well as physical.

In other words , how would the depletion of DHT cancel out some of the NoFap benefits etc.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, wagbox, MXY3N and 3 others
nofap on finasteride feels like nothing, you wont get horny even after a 50days of nofap. try it but thats been my unfortunate experience, finasteride really is poison.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
nofap on finasteride feels like nothing, you wont get horny even after a 50days of nofap. try it but thats been my unfortunate experience, finasteride really is poison.
this is what i am most afraid of it.

I remember you man, I quit fin for a couple weeks but i got back on. I just couldnt take it bro with the hair loss. It is simply too essential of a feature for me. especially in the long run

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
this is what i am most afraid of it.

I remember you man, I quit fin for a couple weeks but i got back on. I just couldnt take it bro with the hair loss. It is simply too essential of a feature for me. especially in the long run
hopefully nofap will feel the same for you as it did pre-fin, thats a positive sign

• +1
Reactions: EmilKing
btw whos that in your profile,:lul: looks familiar
Random ass Chaddam. No clue who he is, only 1 photo of him just like the ISIS Slayer

When a ricecel gets rejected
Asians men, are regularly the most crazy ones. They can go apeshit mental, on themselfes. But in China somehow don't dare to go apeshit, on that retarded communist party that rules incompetently mostly.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
you are one of the unlucky few

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
NoFap was easier for me to do on Finasteride obviously because my libido is at least cut by 50% but I don't feel as good/"god mode" as when I'm on a good nofap streak while OFF the drug. Could have to do with the lowered neurosteroids production as well.
I still feel like shit after quitting topical finasteride for a few weeks now. I will try using it 3 times a week next time after I heal, and if microdosing like this doesn't work and I still get shitty side effects I'm done with it, fuck it I can't live like this for much longer.

Last edited:
NoFap was easier for me to do on Finasteride obviously because my libido is at least cut by 50% but I don't feel as good/"god mode" as when I'm on a good nofap streak while OFF the drug. Could have to do with the lowered neurosteroids production as well.
I still feel like shit after quitting topical finasteride for a few weeks now. I will try using it 3 times a week next time after I heal, and if microdosing like this doesn't work and I still get shitty side effects I'm done with it, fuck it I can't live like this for much longer.

To what degree would you say this is? is it THAT much less? I did Nofap once before and results and feeling were amazing at the 2month mark. Im so worried as to how much less those feelings are under Fin.

Also
How sure are you that it was directly related to Fin. What was your dose?

(preferably starting both around the same time period)

Kind of an interesting combination. I started Nofap for the obvious reasons but also happened to be right when I started Fin. For me so far only a week has passed

Has anyone ever tried this combo? (3+ months).
How did you feel? Im really just wondering if the NoFap benefits would somehow negate&counter the nasty Fin sides. Mainly libido, ED, and mental fatigue / fog as well as physical.

In other words , how would the depletion of DHT cancel out some of the NoFap benefits etc.
I've been on fin 1 month or so now, without nofap

I'm certain my libido is higher being on fin, so idk what to say. Nofap is a lot harder on it. I heard that even though it nukes your DHT, your testosterone goes up so that could be why

• +1
Reactions: EmilKing
I've been on fin 1 month or so now, without nofap

I'm certain my libido is higher being on fin, so idk what to say. Nofap is a lot harder on it. I heard that even though it nukes your DHT, your testosterone goes up so that could be why

Many people report higher libido initially from all the free test that now doesn't get converted. After a while though libido drops (often below baseline) as your estrogen levels rise.

Update: 2 weeks into NoFap. I am immediately quitting FIN. I've never experienced penis desensitivity like this ever before..

This Copy from my other post says it all.

Look im not gonna deny or confirm whether PFS is real as ive only been on Fin for 2 weeks roughly.

However i will be quitting fin SIMPLY because i CANNOT even risk it. The “nocebo” is too strong for me. I simply cannot shake it off after all that I have read. In fact, I actually think in 99% of men, the nocebo is completely impossible to reverse as it relates to PFS from Fin. Its that powerful

This is all ASSUMING:

1- They’ve been on Fin long enough to seriously experience major extensive sides
2- That PFS is completely “in your head bro” as some people claim

For me personally, what i can tell you is that theres 2 side effects that i had that really worry me and lead me to believe that its simply more than just a mere placebo/nocebo effect.

- Watery Semen
- Penis Desensitization

These two were really the final straw for me. The 2nd one especially is unlike anything ive really felt before, its a humiliating and emasculating feeling. Its especially noticeable on NoFap as well

Thankfully ive only ingested 3mg of Fin in my system. I hope to have a safe recovery. Bloodwork getting done in mid Jan.

Update: 2 weeks into NoFap. I am immediately quitting FIN. I've never experienced penis desensitivity like this ever before..

This Copy from my other post says it all.

Look im not gonna deny or confirm whether PFS is real as ive only been on Fin for 2 weeks roughly.

However i will be quitting fin SIMPLY because i CANNOT even risk it. The “nocebo” is too strong for me. I simply cannot shake it off after all that I have read. In fact, I actually think in 99% of men, the nocebo is completely impossible to reverse as it relates to PFS from Fin. Its that powerful

This is all ASSUMING:

1- They’ve been on Fin long enough to seriously experience major extensive sides
2- That PFS is completely “in your head bro” as some people claim

For me personally, what i can tell you is that theres 2 side effects that i had that really worry me and lead me to believe that its simply more than just a mere placebo/nocebo effect.

- Watery Semen
- Penis Desensitization

These two were really the final straw for me. The 2nd one especially is unlike anything ive really felt before, its a humiliating and emasculating feeling. Its especially noticeable on NoFap as well

Thankfully ive only ingested 3mg of Fin in my system. I hope to have a safe recovery. Bloodwork getting done in mid Jan.
As a guy who have been taking finasteride for 4 years, I will tell you the side effects are not long lasting. The liquidy semen and scrotum pain only last for a few weeks and scrotal pain may come back when changing dosage but goes away right away. It's "M" which is the main culprit to hair loss. If you continue to take finasteride it will help you with your cravings. I still shed after the first year of taking finasteride because I continued to Jack off frequently again. During the first year my libido really went down and I was okay with it because I gained way more hair than when I was 17, I am 31 now. I couldn't explain the massive shedding the past 14+ years and now I know why. If you continue to masterbate and stop taking finasteride you will go bald real quick. Going hard mode on nofap is probably the most difficult thing to do in this world with how easily accessible everything is nowadays. Finasteride will help you with that and those 2 things are definitely the key factors in maintaining good hair growth and preventing hairloss in my experience as well as a lot of others. You can take my word for it as I have been struggling half of my life with it. What you need to do to reduce side effects is reduce your dose. If 1mg is too high, cut the 5mg tabs to 1/8th. If that is still too much, start off with 1/8th tab (0.625mg) every other day. If you decide to reduce dose, you can take saw palmetto along with low dose finasteride. Take it slow if you are scared with side effects. Like I said the side effects disappears, and you can reduce hair fall. When you get little benefit from finasteride, try to combine it with nofap for 2 weeks. Take multivitamins, take b6 for increase prolactin levels especially before jerking off and zinc, for the amount loss in the semen. GL.

P.S I'm still horny as FK while on finasteride, the effects are not as strong with decreasing libido as it was the first year. You will regain most of it back but not as badly as you would be pre-finasteride. Finasteride has two main effect, decreasing libido and decreasing DHT. When u bust a nut you increase prolactin levels as testosterone is also loss and converted to DHT. Increase Prolactin is correlated with hairloss thus taking b6 or p5p(readily available b6) can be helpful. Prevent the addiction that is causing it. If I looked good bald I would definitely shave it all off but I don't. If you don't want to go through all of this and you actually look good bald, just shave it all off.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing

And what is nofap after 50 days? Dick be dead anyways..

As a guy who have been taking finasteride for 4 years, I will tell you the side effects are not long lasting. The liquidy semen and scrotum pain only last for a few weeks and scrotal pain may come back when changing dosage but goes away right away. It's "M" which is the main culprit to hair loss. If you continue to take finasteride it will help you with your cravings. I still shed after the first year of taking finasteride because I continued to Jack off frequently again. During the first year my libido really went down and I was okay with it because I gained way more hair than when I was 17, I am 31 now. I couldn't explain the massive shedding the past 14+ years and now I know why. If you continue to masterbate and stop taking finasteride you will go bald real quick. Going hard mode on nofap is probably the most difficult thing to do in this world with how easily accessible everything is nowadays. Finasteride will help you with that and those 2 things are definitely the key factors in maintaining good hair growth and preventing hairloss in my experience as well as a lot of others. You can take my word for it as I have been struggling half of my life with it. What you need to do to reduce side effects is reduce your dose. If 1mg is too high, cut the 5mg tabs to 1/8th. If that is still too much, start off with 1/8th tab (0.625mg) every other day. If you decide to reduce dose, you can take saw palmetto along with low dose finasteride. Take it slow if you are scared with side effects. Like I said the side effects disappears, and you can reduce hair fall. When you get little benefit from finasteride, try to combine it with nofap for 2 weeks. Take multivitamins, take b6 for increase prolactin levels especially before jerking off and zinc, for the amount loss in the semen. GL.

P.S I'm still horny as FK while on finasteride, the effects are not as strong with decreasing libido as it was the first year. You will regain most of it back but not as badly as you would be pre-finasteride. Finasteride has two main effect, decreasing libido and decreasing DHT. When u bust a nut you increase prolactin levels as testosterone is also loss and converted to DHT. Increase Prolactin is correlated with hairloss thus taking b6 or p5p(readily available b6) can be helpful. Prevent the addiction that is causing it. If I looked good bald I would definitely shave it all off but I don't. If you don't want to go through all of this and you actually look good bald, just shave it all off.
Thanks for this hopeful response. I am happy for you that you have functioning sex drive on Fin however that wasnt the same for after only a few doses of Fin.

I have stopped taking Fin and Min simply due to the ED, lack of libido and compounded intense mental toll on me.

Yes i continue to shed but in the end I chose sex drive over hair. (EVEN if its nocebo) At least for now...

Its been about 2 months off Fin, I still have soft erections and no visual libido (mind-dick connection). When i first crashed from Fin, i had brain fog and even worse libido however i am very very very slowly recovering so im hopeful my remaining sides will fade.

And in terms of Fapping... i still fap 2wice a week to "test" if my libido is there. When I first crashed on Fin i did a NoFap for 45 days... I still had zero libido henco why it became my 2nd longest streak.
I also made this thread (https://looksmax.org/threads/psa-if-you-ever-took-fin-just-forget-about-nofap.288558/#post-4895258)

however after reading your post and now that my sex drive is extremely slowly coming back, I have decided to go on a long term 3 month NoFap.

(side note, When I quit Fin i still stayed on Min for another month before quitting Min as well, i think min further pronounced my lack of libido)