Someone send my pic to them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 51781, niqfan625 and 1 other person

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and PrinceofDarkness

Last edited:
I sell rating package and mine is much better tbh. Like I actually calculate all the 22 ratios and compare symmetry, facial lines, all that shit for a cheap price of $25. So far I had 12 customers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, efidescontinuado and niqfan625
Sometimes patients attach their qoves report like it's useful to us for surgical planning. Its trash, we don't even look at them.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IMOGYOU, tom69, MTNAscension2 and 9 others
Sometimes patients attach their qoves report like it's useful to us for surgical planning. Its trash, we don't even look at them.
So plastic surgeons are able to assess facial aesthetics? I thought it was a matter of going in and them asking you what you want done.

JFL QOVES is literally a money grab made by sub5 indian and doctors who couldn’t get proper jobs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Deleted member 3105, Skywalker and 3 others
No they will outsource to wheat waffles and charge 1000x

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Costcosuperstore, MTNAscension2 and 1 other person
Founder is literally a shitskin curry dalit.

Wouldn't even pay blud to wipe off my shoes ☠️

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Skywalker and Deleted member 32973
Can you explain why it is so bad?

Regardless I will go with yours over theirs anyways.

Can you explain why it is so bad?

Regardless I will go with yours over theirs anyways.
they attempt to take numeric measurements on photographs which is impossible then tell the patient that they definitively have a mid face ratio of x.x based off 1 picture

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and PrinceofDarkness
they attempt to take numeric measurements on photographs which is impossible then tell the patient that they definitively have a mid face ratio of x.x based off 1 picture
Then getting a consultation from a plastic surgeon will get me the info I need? I thought those people are willing to give away any procedure possible to fatten their wallets.

Then getting a consultation from a plastic surgeon will get me the info I need? I thought those people are willing to give away any procedure possible to fatten their wallets.
no 99% of plastic surgeons can't do aesthetic analysis either

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, efidescontinuado, Deleted member 3105 and 1 other person
no 99% of plastic surgeons can't do aesthetic analysis either
Then how do people know what to get? A lot of users make hardmaxxing out to be the light at the end of the tunnel, some claiming it to be the only means of ascension.

they literally have sampled pdfs. IDK if they're still up on the site but when you look through it it doesn't really help you, its way to specific about certain ratios and angles, you would expect them to be able to give you a proper realistic morph and what procedures you can do but they don't even have that.

Then how do people know what to get? A lot of users make hardmaxxing out to be the light at the end of the tunnel, some claiming it to be the only means of ascension.
you have to find that out yourself, find a model or celebrity that looks similar to you, if you can hardmaxx a few things without enterring uncanny valley then that's the simple and ez way to go. Otherwise you can listen to the autists here and you will look botched. There's a limit to how high you can get. You won't turn into gandy but you will become a better you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: future_
he’s gonna say go to giant 👍

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and RealSurgerymax
You have to come to the right place
IMG 2641

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IMOGYOU, tom69, MTNAscension2 and 2 others
why would i pay some twink indian that looks like a tranny ,a lot of money?
:feelskek: 🤦‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and Deleted member 3105