Anyone use Badoo? Why do the girls on it seem such utter trash quality?

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
I just downloaded it and made account so not like my elo had the chance to tank yet. But 95% the girls in my stack or whatever are SUPER low quality, with like 60% being obese. Very few cute girls. Anyone else have experience like this on badoo?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Johnnybegood, thereallegend and 4 others
I also noticed girls on badoo were shit tier compared to other dating apps- its the bottom of the barrel of all apps imo

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Erik-Jón, Hero of the Imperium and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and aBetterMii
Yeah, this has been my experience too. There were better quality girls on it in Mexico (when I was on vacation), but also overrun with trannies there (not passing ones either).

My experience with PoF where I live has been similar as well.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, thereallegend and aBetterMii
IRL is better, concluded this a long time ago unless you're a chad.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 9670, thereallegend and 2 others
Yeah same with men on Badoo too. Made a female account and all the men were low tier too maximum 4.25 psl except maybe just one

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 18840 and 2 others
IRL is better, concluded this a long time ago unless you're a chad.
Irl is way harder if you have no social cirlce

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, thereallegend, Virgin at 29 😔 and 1 other person
It’s something everyone noticed but no one could explain to me to this day why. No matter the place, it’s almost as if all the subhuman girls collectively agreed to use badoo everywhere

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, galego123, closedplatecel and 4 others
It’s something everyone noticed but no one could explain to me to this day why. No matter the place, it’s almost as if all the subhuman girls collectively agreed to use badoo everywhere
We need an autistic detective on this ASAP
@Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
strange how its an observations that transcends every country haha - one of the few threads I saw posted on this forum where there was complete unanimous agreement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, datboijj, aBetterMii and 1 other person
strange how its an observations that transcends every country haha - one of the few threads I saw posted on this forum where there was complete unanimous agreement
I’ve already made a thread about badoo a long time ago with the same observation as this one. As changing location on badoo is free , I experienced around and everywhere I set it I’ve only seen low quality women. In Europe mostly gypsies with the weirdest phenos and in America white trash girls and black ghetto sheboons

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and aBetterMii
if you want to just slay it's easier. if you want a loyal gf and are out of college good luck, it's over anyway.

I just downloaded it and made account so not like my elo had the chance to tank yet. But 95% the girls in my stack or whatever are SUPER low quality, with like 60% being obese. Very few cute girls. Anyone else have experience like this on badoo?
The hotter girls use the main apps, Tinder and Bumble, maybe Hinge, therefore they don't need to use other apps to look for Chad

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: stamaster21 and aBetterMii
The hotter girls use the main apps, Tinder and Bumble, maybe Hinge, therefore they don't need to use other apps to look for Chad
The only reason i got it was cause it is number 2 on dsating apps on play store, it says over 100 mill downloads, so you would think it would have solid normal distribution

Screenshot 20220701 174853 Google Play Store

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and datboijj
i used that a few years ago got no matches

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
Badoo and PoF are older dating apps that oldcels use more often. Oldcels are mostly subhuman.

Also, people that have to use the most irrelevant dating apps possible and couldn't get laid via Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, IRL, are most likely subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and aBetterMii
  • JFL
Chispa literally has no one on it
Yeah idk how they determine these apps, maybe by stars? Somehow badoo has a 4.0. Tinder is really low like 3.0, i guess people seethe and rate it low cause they dont realise theyre sub chad. Also tinder is just buggy as hell. Shit UI

Badoo and PoF are older dating apps that oldcels use more often. Oldcels are mostly subhuman.

Also, people that have to use the most irrelevant dating apps possible and couldn't get laid via Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, IRL, are most likely subhuman.
Or foids who couldn't get a HTN to commit

• JFL
Do you have a job, non trash relatives or go to college? It's not that hard to meet people.

And I say that as an introvert.

That dravidian-looking foid I had sex with is from Badoo :ogre:

And yeah, the majority of foids there are ugly af :lul::lul::lul:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and Xangsane
I have a Manlet gymcel friend that looks almost exactly the same as henry Cavill, he slays Asian women off badoo like a college Becky finding herself.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and aBetterMii
I also noticed girls on badoo were shit tier compared to other dating apps- its the bottom of the barrel of all apps imo
Bumble close 2nd lowest quality trash foids

• +1
I had the same experience using badoo a lot of landwhales

• +1
Yup i had brother.

Here in my country (Portugal) is either Tinder or Tinder

• JFL
lots of transgenders on there too

• +1
Such levels of cope here, you are all Chads, Tyrones, etc. JFL

Tinder and Bumble are apps that supposedly show tiers of more attractive people; what I concluded is that in those apps, as a hetero male, girls ghost and mistreat you, even if you match with them, and that's something that is literally corroborated throughout the world.

Opposite to Badoo and maybe other ones, where there is a better response ratio imo, they reply to what you ask and you can keep a conversation.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and aBetterMii
Such levels of cope here, you are all Chads, Tyrones, etc. JFL

Tinder and Bumble are apps that supposedly show tiers of more attractive people; what I concluded is that in those apps, as a hetero male, girls ghost and mistreat you, even if you match with them, and that's something that is literally corroborated throughout the world.

Opposite to Badoo and maybe other ones, where there is a better response ratio imo, they reply to what you ask and you can keep a conversation.
Im LTN

I don't know your case, but I appreciate your modesty.

I was talking about the rest of this site, which mainly consists of average skullcel twink zoomers who try to show off some kind of physical superiority, when it's usually the opposite, and they get "matches" because they follow similar trends to NT people and have common tastes in music, clothing, etc.

• +1

badoo is probably the worse of the worse, had fat/obese women messaging me, obese ghetto hood rats. 40 percent of the profiles on the app are asian women from over-seas using the location feature trying to scam somebody. Baddoo and hindge are the worse its like 10x worse then tinder and bumble, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, aBetterMii and thereallegend
badoo is probably the worse of the worse, had fat/obese women messaging me, obese ghetto hood rats. 40 percent of the profiles on the app are asian women from over-seas using the location feature trying to scam somebody. Baddoo and hindge are the worse its like 10x worse then tinder and bumble, etc.
From my experience hinge is pretty good. Found a cute girl on there that i recently messed things up with and now im sad. But the girls on hinge, atleast here are good quality, and the app isnt buggy and the ui and features are all well designed. Hinge is best imo

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
A lot easier to match with people on there but yes the only ones on it that actually message me first are 0.1/10s. Luckily Hinge is better looking girls though by nature harder to match with since they're usually the blonde party girls holding their drinks in their images though prettier girls there have messaged me first.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back