Anyone use hydroquinone?

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors
I am using 2% hydroquinone to fix my coloring from tanning over the years and I’ve been on it for like a week and a half. My face is much tanner than my body but I haven’t seen any changes so far. Do I need to switch to 4% hydroquinone or does it just take time to work? I am also using AHA 30% peels and 0.05% Tret.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
sounds like you are burning your face depending on how often you use all of that
what ethnic are you

sounds like you are burning your face depending on how often you use all of that
what ethnic are you
Kurdish. My skin looks really good right now because I’m on MK677 and Tret.

use 4% and also you need to start with a pure exfoliation phase for the first 4-6 weeks. Chemical peels + exfoliating soaps

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
use 4% and also you need to start with a pure exfoliation phase for the first 4-6 weeks. Chemical peels + exfoliating soaps
What does pure exfoliation phase mean? Any good sources for 4%

What does pure exfoliation phase mean? Any good sources for 4%
i mean just not using any lightening agents. And just using exfoliating products. You need to get rid of all the dead skin n shit for the lightening agents to be more effective. I've seen hydroquinone 4% on aliexpress.

Source: (I would suggest buying multiple at once, because the shipping is the main cost)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and .👽.
Hydroquinone us cope tbh

I use 4% and it really works
Be careful not to use it for more than 6 months straight because there is a common bad reaction that turns your skin dark

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, .👽. and Deleted member 14274