Anyone used Fluridil (Eucapil) or another topical anti-androgen for hair?

curryslayerordeath

curryslayerordeath

Not Knowledgeable
I'm too young to hop on fin so I have to resort to topical anti-androgens. Currently, I am confirmed losing hair but am nw1 at the moment.

Did anyone get maintenance from Fluridil (Eucapil) or another topical (heard RU goes systemic)?

Try Ketoconazole

how old are you

I'm too young to hop on fin so I have to resort to topical anti-androgens. Currently, I am confirmed losing hair but am nw1 at the moment.

Did anyone get maintenance from Fluridil (Eucapil) or another topical (heard RU goes systemic)?
I am using ketoconazole shampoo and rosemary essential oil. Its lifefuel to see those baby hairs at the temples growing.

I am using ketoconazole shampoo and rosemary essential oil. Its lifefuel to see those baby hairs at the temples growing.

Fr? I've been using rosemary and peppermint a bit recently. I'm mainly trying to stop the shedding rn tho

Fr? I've been using rosemary and peppermint a bit recently. I'm mainly trying to stop the shedding rn tho
Its legit, I use both + bergamot with ricin oil and im actually worrying about my hairline at the temples joining my eyebrows :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
ketocanezole + Progesterone + megadose Vitamin D

Fluridil has no impact on serum DHT because it cannot possibily enter the blood stream. It's recommended on hairloss forums and the only downside is the cost.

• Love it
Fluridil has no impact on serum DHT because it cannot possibily enter the blood stream. It's recommended on hairloss forums and the only downside is the cost.

Thank you! Cost isn't really a problem for me. Hopefully this can stop my shedding for a few years until I can get on fin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Thank you! Cost isn't really a problem for me. Hopefully this can stop my shedding for a few years until I can get on fin.
It might not have the strength of something like Dut but there's absolutely no harm in trying it first.

• Love it