Anyone used Tandem?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Desperate times call for desperate measures. I'm thinking of finding my MENA wife from here. English is halo and I don't need to reveal my curry background to her otherwise she would reject me from get go. Instead I wanna woo her with my English skills (I am vocabularymaxxed) and make her fall for me so by that time she overlooks my curriness when I reveal it to her.

Good idea?

I'm too high inhib to share my face. I've tried ome.tv before and I've not shown more than my forehead.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, i_love_roosters, Chadeep and 2 others
Just flash your 8x6 on ome.tv tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, i_love_roosters and SecularIslamist
am vocabularymaxxed) and make her fall for me so by that time she overlooks my curriness when I reveal it to her.
Why do oldcels here come up with one of the most schizo theories(you, moggergaston, asntrum etc)

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and SecularIslamist
Give up. You have not even gotten to dating phase or gf. I doubt any MENA would directly marry toy.

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Why do oldcels here come up with one of the most schizo theories(you, moggergaston, asntrum etc)
It's not schizo. It's being NT. Love extends beyond looks it's not :bluepill: at all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and mrriceguyreturn
Low key might work. I've bonded with people who I've never seen. At the end of the day, we're still humans :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn