Why does everyone tell me its over when it just isnt true?

h111

h111

Anorexic
I've been with my girlfriend for a year now, no issues at all, and she listens to what I say. I've been rated from ltn-mtn, but she seems attracted to me, and I feel like clavicular's system of rating is far more accurate. I'm skinny, 5'10, and korean, have gotten a lot of attention from foids even before her. Am i getting cucked or do people here spread their own hatred onto others?

Toddlercel btw

• +1
Reactions: no clue
Non-NT btw, tiktok reposts are full of psl edits and i got the aspie stare

• +1
I have no friends

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: starvecell, no clue and h111
thanks. do you have any tips on how I can use my NTness to make friends?
nah i dont have friends

probably just find communities and talk to people until you find similar interests? idk

• +1
Reactions: h111
I've been with my girlfriend for a year now, no issues at all, and she listens to what I say. I've been rated from ltn-mtn, but she seems attracted to me, and I feel like clavicular's system of rating is far more accurate. I'm skinny, 5'10, and korean, have gotten a lot of attention from foids even before her. Am i getting cucked or do people here spread their own hatred onto others?

Toddlercel btw
This goofy forum is unfortunately filled with annoying incels who just come for the dopamine rush and troll on the forum just because they have no women or anyone in general as their own. If you have a gf, you have ascended, don't worry about what the other niggas say.

Your doing good man.

• +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, h111 and xegigi
the hate is real man

• +1
Non-NT btw, tiktok reposts are full of psl edits and i got the aspie stare
IMO NT tip don;t repost anything normies wouldn't like (if its your IRL)
My reposts are full of sports edits and like show edits or whatnot. They get liked by normie peers a lot

• +1
This goofy forum is unfortunately filled with annoying incels who just come for the dopamine rush and troll on the forum just because they have no women or anyone in general as their own. If you have a gf, you have ascended, don't worry about what the other niggas say.

Your doing good man.
thanks tyrone

• +1
My reposts are full of sports edits and like show edits or whatnot. They get liked by normie peers a lot
i had to remove all my irls from my tiktok, bp content reposts probably makes me look gay

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Also if u have snap post on ur story every now and then, like going to a sports game or the beach or vacation or smthn. very nt.

• +1
if you are a normie you will get a lot of attention from girls growing up

multiple girls to choose from

its just that org users have no clue, they are much below average and always been

@St.TikTokcel

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and h111
Also if u have snap post on ur story every now and then, like going to a sports game or the beach or vacation or smthn. very nt.
yes, but i dont ever get invited to go to places like that. i would love to go to the beach or the forest with some buddies and have a nice conversation. all i see in friend groups are loud obnoxious retards who only care about smoking and drinking and use other people for their own benefit, no real interactions. i just want to be happy why is the world so cruel?

Toddlercel btw
low mtn is like all you need to pull women, .org wants to slay its not a inaccurate rating

• +1
yes, but i dont ever get invited to go to places like that. i would love to go to the beach or the forest with some buddies and have a nice conversation. all i see in friend groups are loud obnoxious retards who only care about smoking and drinking and use other people for their own benefit, no real interactions. i just want to be happy why is the world so cruel?
yes bro, i feel you. i fucking get so annoyed with normies around, but i just mask the fuck out of myself to hide my aspieness.

If u don't get invited to them (Neither do I jfl), just larp it or post with family IG. that's what i do

• +1

Toddlercel btw
Some girls are into that, they like to fuck soft skinny asians boys with strap on :feelsping:

• +1
yes bro, i feel you. i fucking get so annoyed with normies around, but i just mask the fuck out of myself to hide my aspieness.

If u don't get invited to them (Neither do I jfl), just larp it or post with family IG. that's what i do
all they talk about is sex. sex without love feels like nothing. sometimes i wish i could go out by myself but i cant seem to enjoy myself without being with others. i feel too lonely. i try to spend my time with family but they are bluepilled to the max and they dont seem to relate. even my brother who is at least 1psl under me life mogs me to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
  • JFL
you should see my tt lmfao its all lefort 4 and essoteric maxilla pulling shit
jfl laying down on train tracks for lefort 5

• JFL
Reactions: synock21
Over for baby ass Korean niggas
nah bro i look like this