anyone want to be a pilot?

U

uksucks

Gold
Anyone else an aviationcel

My prime years are now and I don't want to waste them wage cucking

For that reason I'm not even thinking about a job yet but after ascending, pilot seems like good fun and mogs 99% of other jobs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23, noahwillascend, BroMinBoss and 1 other person
no

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and uksucks
Anyone else an aviationcel

My prime years are now and I don't want to waste them wage cucking

For that reason I'm not even thinking about a job yet but after ascending, pilot seems like good fun and mogs 99% of other jobs
i know a few
seems like it would mog ngl

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
i know a few
seems like it would mog ngl
You also technically geomax as part of the job and it's like 1-2 weeks of the month you don't even work

• +1
Reactions: yyy and heyheyheybro22
Seems chill because the majority of the flight you don't even do anything (autopilot). However, I think classes may be a bit expensive depending on your financial capabilities.

You also technically geomax as part of the job and it's like 1-2 weeks of the month you don't even work
Not true at all. Kill youself faggot.

You think its easy to become a pilot or something? You will waste your prime years by studying and university

• JFL
Reactions: uksucks and Weed
pilot job is pure slavery

It's a difficult job to train and study for but pilots have immense status within the airport. You can probably fuck the stewardesses really easy

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend and uksucks
I wanted to be a fighter pilot for the air force but i dont have 20/20 vision

• +1
Yes been learning aerodynamics and already chosen the school

Im 15

• +1
It's a difficult job to train and study for but pilots have immense status within the airport. You can probably fuck the stewardesses really easy
Probably? They already do it.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks and Always Stay You
It's hard to start and it's expensive. At the start you will only fly small planes before you can get hired by an airline. The more experienced you are the better jobs you will have, for example if you fly very large planes you will only fly once or twice a month while if youre a Ryanair pilot you will fly over 5 times a day :forcedsmile:

• +1
You can't even go home to sleep u sleep at the airport waiting to do the next flight
You sleep at a hotel usually, not in the airport.

Also you get like 2 weeks of no work at all. That's far better than any job 7hr+ that is every single day except Saturday and Sunday.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
You sleep at a hotel usually, not in the airport.

Also you get like 2 weeks of no work at all. That's far better than any job 7hr+ that is every single day except Saturday and Sunday.
Only after a lot of experience

• +1
Poorfags get filtered where i live, to be a pilot you need a lot of money just for the course.

• +1
Pilot is a weird career, anything might happen for the good or bad.

Ask binladen for expert opinions

• JFL
Me, aviation cell since I was a boy

• +1
Only after a lot of experience
I think it depends if you work for low budget airline or not. And I dont think every new pilot is forced to work for a low cost airline before others

Poorfags get filtered where i live, to be a pilot you need a lot of money just for the course.
Yes and one benefit is low unemployment rate and good job security. High barrier to entry has its perks

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Yes and one benefit is low unemployment rate and good job security. High barrier to entry has its perks
It has its perks but then how are poorfags supposed to enter the field? near-impossible for lowly wagecucks. Pretty sure it's like 100-115 grand for the pilot course.

• +1
It has its perks but then how are poorfags supposed to enter the field? near-impossible for lowly wagecucks. Pretty sure it's like 100-115 grand for the pilot course.
Yeah you're right
I'm in a rare position IG