Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Let's talk about the political and economic state of the world right now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30942
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 32486 and IBlamePhaggots

I already made 2 threads about this today but havent got that much advice. Im meetin with a couple surgeons over the next week about doing bimax. Yes, no? Just genioplasty? I feel like my face is kinda flat and I want to move both jaws forward.

I already made 2 threads about this today but havent got that much advice. Im meetin with a couple surgeons over the next week about doing bimax. Yes, no? Just genioplasty? I feel like my face is kinda flat and I want to move both jaws forward.

Depends need to see actual face

• +1
Reactions: Physiocrat33
Thoughts on Peter Blasser?
3545999 PB

What are your political beliefs

Also pls give rep my ratio is shit
Mixture of both sides so i guess centrist

Dont like immigrants

Think trans is mental illness but Gay is biological but can also be mental illness

Communism will fail

Free healthcare for higher taxes is much better than low taxes paid healthcare

Saying having guns is a good thing for protection is an awful argument baring in mind how easy it is to kill someone with a gun.

If you didnt know they were there you would die instantly

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 30942
Mixture of both sides so i guess centrist

Dont like immigrants

Think trans is mental illness but Gay is biological but can also be mental illness

Communism will fail

Free healthcare for higher taxes is much better than low taxes paid healthcare

Saying having guns is a good thing for protection is an awful argument baring in mind how easy it is to kill someone with a gun.

If you didnt know they were there you would die instantly
Ok cool
What do you think of religion

Ok cool
What do you think of religion
Dont lean either way on the existence of a higher being who created us but i think all the religions are wrong

Buddhism gives best advice on how to live your life

Hbu

• +1
talk about going ER

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online
Dont lean either way on the existence of a higher being who created us but i think all the religions are wrong

Buddhism gives best advice on how to live your life

Hbu
It's tough
I was raised Christian
But I've been looking into all of it
Kinda confused rn

• +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
I just have doubts about christianity
Because bible doesnt make sense or because you think there is no God because of the way the world is or what

• +1
Because bible doesnt make sense or because you think there is no God because of the way the world is or what
A lot of things in the bible don't really make sense

• +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
Examples?
How can god be all knowing and still test us

Why did Jesus have to die for our sins instead of god just forgiving them

Why did god punish Adam and eve for doing something he programmed them to do

Why is the devil even still around if god is all powerful
Why doesn't he do something about him

Good jaw shape but huge nose makes him look recessed and has all subhuman features apart from jaw

Looks good with sunglasses covering his eye area
Noted. Thoughts on Zach Hill?
Zach

Gay is biological but can also be mental illness
Do you consider it mental illness when caused by environmental factors (outside of the womb), or when it's hypergamous/promiscuous/peodphilic, or something else? I think mine was caused by no father for 7 years.

How can god be all knowing and still test us

Why did Jesus have to die for our sins instead of god just forgiving them

Why did god punish Adam and eve for doing something he programmed them to do

Why is the devil even still around if god is all powerful
Why doesn't he do something about him

Yeah also how did jesus “save us” and cleanse all our sins when we can just sin after he died and then we arent clean anymore

I think if you take the devil as metaphor you can see it as humans innate tendency to commit sin rather than a being and in the adam and eve story i think the devil is persuasion and tendency to sin personified

I think the christian argument to the “why did god punish adam and eve” thing would be that god gave humans free will to do what they wanted but tbh i still dont really get it

Surely the ability to kill,kidnap,disable people is stopping them from having free will so surely its more advantageous to have no evil and then everyone has complete free will than evil existing and evil actions having the ability to strip people of their free will

Also of course people are naturally born with a lower quality of life than others based on genetics, and class theyre born into, etc.

Also why are some people autistic and others arent. Why did god make different people have different cognition?

• +1
Yeah also how did jesus “save us” and cleanse all our sins when we can just sin after he died and then we arent clean anymore

I think if you take the devil as metaphor you can see it as humans innate tendency to commit sin rather than a being and in the adam and eve story i think the devil is persuasion and tendency to sin personified

I think the christian argument to the “why did god punish adam and eve” thing would be that god gave humans free will to do what they wanted but tbh i still dont really get it

Surely the ability to kill,kidnap,disable people is stopping them from having free will so surely its more advantageous to have no evil and then everyone has complete free will than evil existing and evil actions having the ability to strip people of their free will

Also of course people are naturally born with a lower quality of life than others based on genetics, and class theyre born into, etc.

Also why are some people autistic and others arent. Why did god make different people have different cognition?
How can god love everyone equally when he deliberately made them so different

Either god isn't all knowing and all powerful
Or he isn't all loving

Lol that's not the point, buddy. He died for our sins, he sacrificed himself for humanity's sinful nature, it's the ultimate forgiveness, that is the crux of Christianity. I'm not Christian, IDK if you were brought up Christian, but if you were and didn't understand this, it's over for you.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Noted. Thoughts on Zach Hill?
View attachment 2416924

Do you consider it mental illness when caused by environmental factors (outside of the womb), or when it's hypergamous/promiscuous/peodphilic, or something else? I think mine was caused by no father for 7 years.

Zach Hill: hair eye area and skin descend him. Proof that jaw isnt law jfl

Whenever theyve had some sort of trauma in their life i usually assume its mental illness. Especially for transgender people

Im going to assume you’re gay and not trans

Its a very interesting piece of Psychoanalytic Freudian Psychology. Im going to guess, because you had no dad, that you want to date older or at least more masculine men, in order to have some sort of replacement for your father figure. Its similar to how girls with no father seemingly like older men and also men who look like their biological father.

But yes basically i consider it mental illness when it’s environmental factors. Its very prevalent in people who were raped by men as children. I think because they were violated so badly they want to feel some sort of control in the sex they have, and show that they wont be dominated and raped by men, not as sure about this as i am about the no dad stuff tho

How can god love everyone equally when he deliberately made them so different

Either god isn't all knowing and all powerful
Or he isn't all loving
“Mur god gives his strongest soldiers his hardest battles” JFL

I think god being all knowing is a massive Fallacy of Christianity. It takes away all sense of God, testing us when he knows what the result is going to be,

Also why would god make it so that those who dont accept him cant go to heaven, when there are people who have never heard of him, like on north sentinel island.

(Mur god works in mysterious ways 🤣🤣🤣)

It is much more plausible that all the religions were created by a random group of people offa perc or mushrooms or something

Or created by freemasons to control people

• +1
Lol that's not the point, buddy. He died for our sins, he sacrificed himself for humanity's sinful nature, it's the ultimate forgiveness, that is the crux of Christianity. I'm not Christian, IDK if you were brought up Christian, but if you were and didn't understand this, it's over for you.
I was christened but have no idea about anything to do with christianity and only go to church on Christmas eve and ive never believed any of it

Did jesus dying on the cross allow us to be forgiven for original sin through christening or am I misinterpreting it

• +1
“Mur god gives his strongest soldiers his hardest battles” JFL

I think god being all knowing is a massive Fallacy of Christianity. It takes away all sense of God, testing us when he knows what the result is going to be,
Exactly my point
He knows everything
He doesn't need to test shit
Also why would god make it so that those who dont accept him cant go to heaven, when there are people who have never heard of him, like on north sentinel island.

(Mur god works in mysterious ways 🤣🤣🤣)

It is much more plausible that all the religions were created by a random group of people offa perc or mushrooms or something

Or created by freemasons to control people
Ngl I have a theory
It's kinda retarded but it's something

The Jewish people are god's chosen ones in their religious book

And the Jews kind of control the world right now
Maybe the Jews actually are his chosen people
That's why he gave them so much power

Zach Hill: hair eye area and skin descend him. Proof that jaw isnt law jfl
IDK dude he looks like he's at least HTN IRL, he's just not a prettyboy.
0000019054 10

Its very prevalent in people who were raped by men as children. I think because they were violated so badly they want to feel some sort of control in the sex they have, and show that they wont be dominated and raped by men, not as sure about this as i am about the no dad stuff tho
Yeah, it's seemingly quite unpredictable and confusing.

Why did he have to die tho
God can do anything
Why kill his son

Exactly my point
He knows everything
He doesn't need to test shit

Ngl I have a theory
It's kinda retarded but it's something

The Jewish people are god's chosen ones in their religious book

And the Jews kind of control the world right now
Maybe the Jews actually are his chosen people
That's why he gave them so much power
To be fair though they have been oppressed and genocided like 10000 times

• +1
God can do anything
Why kill his son
His son is him personified

Im pretty sure Jesus dying made it possible for humans to be cleansed of original sin (adam and eve eating fruit) through christening

God can do anything
Why kill his son
I think this conception of God as a video game character with cheat codes or the author of every narrative and intricacy of reality is quite different than how it was then. I am not super into theology, but I believe Jesus had compassion for humanity and thus gave up himself to God in order to give them forgiveness. Again, I'm not saying it makes sense, but that's why.