Anyone wants to talk about anything we can talk about it

And they still control everything
Yeah but they didnt used to

They have a very strong support system because like

All jews in any area know eachother, share their knowledge and develop as a group. They are a very tight knit group who keep to themselves which is also why jewish people have no friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30942

All jews in any area know eachother, share their knowledge and develop as a group. They are a very tight knit group who keep to themselves which is also why jewish people have no friends
They dont know how to speak to normal people

• +1
His son is him personified

Im pretty sure Jesus dying made it possible for humans to be cleansed of original sin (adam and eve eating fruit) through christening
But why did he have to die
God could have just forgiven us

I don't know about that dude
They are behind all these agendas
I think this conception of God as a video game character with cheat codes or the author of every narrative and intricacy of reality is quite different than how it was then. I am not super into theology, but I believe Jesus had compassion for humanity and thus gave up himself to God in order to give them forgiveness. Again, I'm not saying it makes sense, but that's why.
Jesus is god
He also made us be able to commit those sins

I don't know about that dude
They are behind all these agendas

Jesus is god
He also made us be able to commit those sins
I dont reallt have an answer for you about god because its fallacys like that which make me not believe in him

Could you give me an example of some of the agendas theyre behind (apart from them all being pedophiles)

• +1
I dont reallt have an answer for you about god because its fallacys like that which make me not believe in him

Could you give me an example of some of the agendas theyre behind (apart from them all being pedophiles)
Immigration
Feminism
LGBTQ

Why? Holy trinity is fake.

Yeah, sinning came with the free will.
He knew we were gonna sin
He made us that way
And then he blames us for sinning
That's like me having a child
Somehow making sure my child eats pancakes
And then blame him for eating pancakes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
how many years u think until klaus schwab takes over society? (nwo)

Longhouse semitic gynocratic gentile humiliation rituals meant to destroy one's reverence for life and wed them with the fat village mommy.

Why? Holy trinity is fake.

Yeah, sinning came with the free will.
Yeah but still a Fallacy because god created people he couldve just made them be better people

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Longhouse semitic gynocratic gentile humiliation rituals meant to destroy one's reverence for life and wed them with the fat village mommy.
Proof

Go outside.
Its hard to actually know about jewish people because all the stuff i know is from online, and all the jewish people you will meet day to day are just normal people. Its only the people at the very top who might be behind the masochistic agendas

Its hard to actually know about jewish people because all the stuff i know is from online, and all the jewish people you will meet day to day are just normal people. Its only the people at the very top who might be behind the masochistic agendas
You mean sadistic agendas?

Yall should read the case for god or William lane craig both are good