Anyone wants to team up on investing?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
I want to play with 500€ a month, investing in coins and whatever but i dont have any knowledge.

Im searching for someone with knowledge and tells me where to put my money in. He would get a percentage of the winnings (he has 0 risks).

Pm me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Just make sure they have a track record to show you. A lot of people in investing don’t think for themselves and solely follow YouTubers.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 8244, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
You should teach yourself the basics of investing (there's a lot of websites and Youtube videos for it, google it) and start with putting your money in ETF.

Crypto is mostly gambling for fun. I'm not strictly against it, but if you don't know anything about it, it's better to stay away.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and .👽.
I'm not knowledgeable on this subject. But fi you find someone trust worthy let me know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and .👽.
Imagine trusting the retarded sociopathic failures of this site with anything more than $5

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 6403 and .👽.
You should teach yourself the basics of investing (there's a lot of websites and Youtube videos for it, google it) and start with putting your money in ETF.

Crypto is mostly gambling for fun. I'm not strictly against it, but if you don't know anything about it, it's better to stay away.
share it

Ok I'll try.

This is just for ETF, nothing else. Keep in mind that in my daily life I use most of the financial terms in German, not English.

An ETF (Exchange Traded Fund) represents an index of individual stocks. For example, one ETF could be specialized on tech stocks, so it has dozens of stocks from tech companies in it. You buy the ETF (don't need much money for it, some are even free where I live) and put every month or quartal a set amount of money in it, so that its value grows over the time.

If you want to buy an ETF, you need a brokerage account. I live in Germany, most banks here have a brokerage arm where you can buy ETF. But you can also use a brokerage firm, open a brokerage account there and build your investment portfolio (that's where all your investments are). There are many good brokers, depending on which country you live you can search the ones with the best reputation.

Once you have your brokerage account, just buy the ETF you want to have. You can then choose how much you want to invest monthly or every quartal. Most brokers have a minimum of about 100 of your currency that you have to invest per month or quartal.

The safest ETF are probably MSCI World and Vanguard S&P 500. The former is an index of about 1,600 stocks from the biggest corporations all over the world, it is very stable and almost guaranteed to make profits. Vanguard S&P 500 is an index of the 500 biggest American corporations, which is pretty safe too.

Then just do the math. Every person can retire with a million if they invest. Here an example: If you start with 0, invest only 500 monthly for the rest of your working life and your portfolio gives you a return of 8% per year (which is about the average return for MSCI World for the last 30 years), you will have about 1.000.000 saved after 35 years (pre-tax and without counting possible fees for the brokers).

Of course, you can make much more and much earlier. If you get a high-paying job (let's say at least 5k per month) and invest more per month, you can have so much money saved that you can retire earlier and avoid many years of wageslaving. But for this, you need a high-paying job (or any sort of income) first and save and invest as much as you can for your future goal.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Ok I'll try.

This is just for ETF, nothing else. Keep in mind that in my daily life I use most of the financial terms in German, not English.

An ETF (Exchange Traded Fund) represents an index of individual stocks. For example, one ETF could be specialized on tech stocks, so it has dozens of stocks from tech companies in it. You buy the ETF (don't need much money for it, some are even free where I live) and put every month or quartal a set amount of money in it, so that its value grows over the time.

If you want to buy an ETF, you need a brokerage account. I live in Germany, most banks here have a brokerage arm where you can buy ETF. But you can also use a brokerage firm, open a brokerage account there and build your investment portfolio (that's where all your investments are). There are many good brokers, depending on which country you live you can search the ones with the best reputation.

Once you have your brokerage account, just buy the ETF you want to have. You can then choose how much you want to invest monthly or every quartal. Most brokers have a minimum of about 100 of your currency that you have to invest per month or quartal.

The safest ETF are probably MSCI World and Vanguard S&P 500. The former is an index of about 1,600 stocks from the biggest corporations all over the world, it is very stable and almost guaranteed to make profits. Vanguard S&P 500 is an index of the 500 biggest American corporations, which is pretty safe too.

Then just do the math. Every person can retire with a million if they invest. Here an example: If you start with 0, invest only 500 monthly for the rest of your working life and your portfolio gives you a return of 8% per year (which is about the average return for MSCI World for the last 30 years), you will have about 1.000.000 saved after 35 years (pre-tax and without counting possible fees for the brokers).

Of course, you can make much more and much earlier. If you get a high-paying job (let's say at least 5k per month) and invest more per month, you can have so much money saved that you can retire earlier and avoid many years of wageslaving. But for this, you need a high-paying job (or any sort of income) first and save and invest as much as you can for your future goal.
Nice im from germany too.

Yea what you say is for your pension, wont help you in the next 30 years. But everyone should do it tbh. 200€/ month could help too i Think