Anyone watch Resident Evil?

Gengar’s Ghost

Gengar’s Ghost

wizard
Staff
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Posts
186,729
Reputation
317,281
I was watching it at a family friend’s house but 15 minutes into the movie I had to leave. Seems like a good movie, I’ll finish it soon.
 
  • +1
Reactions: burnerzz7, shedontluv-U, tansel and 6 others
No but I bought the fortnite skins for me & my gf
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBallsLarry, Gengar’s Ghost, Mansur and 1 other person
yes its good
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry and Gengar’s Ghost
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry
no but i heard it's decent to watch to pass the time
 
it was 30 euros man

numb responds like a snail
 
only played the game
 
It's a decent movie. Lots of retarded decisions in it but retards like it so there's that I guess. Not really good though if you're a fan of the games however. I still suggest finishing it to see what the hypes about.
 

Similar threads

fcmygenetics
Replies
6
Views
51
fallendown
fallendown
Upsilon
Replies
4
Views
68
Genetics
Genetics
sub5jack
Replies
3
Views
40
sub5jack
sub5jack
_MVP_
Replies
6
Views
48
_MVP_
_MVP_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top