Anyone who fixed death grip?

DrunkenSailor

DrunkenSailor

Kraken
Atm I can’t feel any sensation during sex so maybe it’s no wonder I can’t cum quicker than I would like (takes at least 15-20 mins and must fap) and I can barely hold a boner for long.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 10987

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 10987 and GripMaxxing
I have same problemz. Go on nofap i guess

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
keep gooming

Atm I can’t feel any sensation during sex so maybe it’s no wonder I can’t cum quicker than I would like (takes at least 15-20 mins and must fap) and I can barely hold a boner for long.
just have sex on a regular basis and dont jerk off
fixed death grip for me in one week when I had a gf

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
100% relatable, my penis sensitivity is so shit. I used to cum easily by humping a pillow now it takes me 30-1 hour to fap. I have to use the most sensitive spot which is the glans/head however it bleeds, I fapped yesterday and wondered why there was blood on my fingers, Using my eyebrow castor oil for now just bought Man1 Oil to see if it heals the skin also need to buy some lube because of the friction damage.
God I wish I was horny like a teenager again I miss those days when I felt all those sensations now it ain't the same anymore. I used to get boners in class just seeing a girl wearing shorts with skirts imagining to fuck them in middle school, and it didn't help when the whole school was a white jb fantasy everyone in my school was white, alot of cute girls in school it was in a rich neighborhood.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Bewusst and .👽.
God I wish I was horny like a teenager again I miss those days when I felt all those sensations now it ain't the same anymore. I used to get boners in class just seeing a girl wearing shorts with skirts imagining to fuck them in middle school, and it didn't help when the whole school was a white jb fantasy everyone in my school was white, alot of cute girls in school it was in a rich neighborhood.
I feel this on a spiritual level

• So Sad
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
100% relatable, my penis sensitivity is so shit. I used to cum easily by humping a pillow now it takes me 30-1 hour to fap. I have to use the most sensitive spot which is the glans/head however it bleeds, I fapped yesterday and wondered why there was blood on my fingers, Using my eyebrow castor oil for now just bought Man1 Oil to see if it heals the skin also need to buy some lube because of the friction damage.
Disgusting faggot

• WTF
I used to be horny for girls like an ape in a cage. Now I feel like nothing
U never had a chance anyways. Jews just finished u off now u cant do it urself:feelskek:

• JFL
I used to be horny for girls like an ape in a cage. Now I feel like nothing
I don't have that animalistic need anymore. Plus the erections are harder to come by and harder to maintain.

• +1
Its over

Us
Use a guillotine