Anyone who got pills from psychiatrist? Does it work?

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
I am considering going to the psychiatrist to get some pills that are supposed to fix my severely damaged brain.

I live in social isolation for 10 years, I have extreme social anxiety, extremely high inhibition (too scared to look at girls in my class, too scared to approach men and conversate), extreme depression, haven't had a irl friend since I was 12, and those mood swings change my mood 3 times a day or more. I haven't had a job and I am 23 because I believe I am too ugly to even go out.

I will rope myself before 25 but I want to try maybe pills will help me see the world as it is.

What are your experiences with pills from psychiatrist? Are they worth it? Describe the changes.

Theoden

Have you looksmaxed yet?

never really helped me. The side effects made things worse, especially with SSRIs. But your experience may be different, so whatever

never really helped me. The side effects made things worse, especially with SSRIs. But your experience may be different, so whatever
How did you feel when taking pills? What did it do? What does such pills or any other pills do exactly? I mean do they alter your perception to be overly positive? I dont really want something like "rainbow glasses" because then I'd be just a coping subhuman that thinks everything is ok.

know bunch of people who are on pills, worked at first in non direct way for them, but they are now addicted and need them just like food and water. they dont want to admit addiction ofc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29250