Anyone who had fillers/surgery in Italy? Experience report needed

G

gymmaxxer1234

Iron
Hello,

I am currently in Italy and considering fillers/surgery to improve my shit eye area (see: https://looksmax.org/threads/surgeo...e-cheek-fillers-for-eye-bags-bullshit.984867/).

I am considering surgeons such as Graziani, Bernardini, Albano, but also open to others.

I had a call with Graziani but I'm not 100% convinced, also saw some very scary reviews about him.
It feels like everyone is just trying to sell me their services without much care or interest in ensuring the final result is good or my well-being.

I'm looking for people that actually had consultations or procedures done in Italy to hear about their experiences and make sure I make a well-informed choice. Feel free to post here or DM me if you want to have a more private conversation.

I had a call with Graziani but I'm not 100% convinced, also saw some very scary reviews about him.

Graziani is not worth to consult. I had consultation with him dezember 2022, it was very brief not insightful. He charged me 230 euros for 10min consultation. He referred me to Bernardini but I should have contact himself for an appointment. Bernardini is very busy and couldn't fix a consultation with him. So long story short Graziani imo can't help you for your cosmetic eye issue, Bernardini is a different animal he does also orbital decompression and he is skilled (what I can judge abouth his post surgery results on the website). I wasn't with him because the dates offered didn't work for me .

I think you need OD to archieve a excellent result. your lower eye aera is to backwards to archieve this only with implants.

I had consultation with him dezember 2022, it was very brief not insightful. He charged me 230 euros for 10min consultation.
This was in person, right? I had a video consultation and he also seemed very brief/dismissive... I also had a look at reviews online and some of them are really concerning, it paints the picture of someone who's not really empathic and just goes through clients as quickly as possible to maximize profit.

The results seem good, but I am also worried that I will not have a good experience with him.
Not sure if it's worth travelling an entire day to meet him in person just for 10 min and to spend 200 EUR.

Bernardini is very busy and couldn't fix a consultation with him.
I am paying 52 EUR to have Bernardini review multiple pictures and provide an approximate outline of the procedures he would consider and costs involved. Let's see what he says.

Bernardini's reply:
“Può considerare una blefaro superiore con abbassamento della piega superiore per coprire la palpebra esposta
con lipofilling del solco superiore
8.000,00€
+ blefaro inferiore trans-congiuntivale per elimare borse e occhiaia
8.000,00€
se pacchetto completo 13.500,00€”

Translated to:
"You can consider a upper blepharoplasty with lowering of the upper eyelid fold to cover the exposed part of the eyelid
with lipofilling of the upper groove
8.000,00€
+ trans-conjunctival lower blepharoplasty to eliminate bags and dark circles
8.000,00€
if you get the whole package it's 13.500,00€"

Thoughts?