Anyone who has chadfished

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
How many of your matches message you first / are responsive? How many of them are attractive? How many are open to ons?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 611
48497CB8 2694 4D85 97C5 DF132FEFAFA7
AB285B05 8639 4E6B A3E4 A8F5C0F2843E

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, kobecel, androidcel and 2 others
Fuck I’m jealous. Btw her saying she doesn’t do one night stands anymore means her standards have just gone up. It’s over for DiCaprio-lookalikecels

lol i wasn't using my picture,

Thom s

i would definitely not be able to pull this off with my lucks

lol i wasn't using my picture,

View attachment 24118

i would definitely not be able to pull this off with my lucks
its funny you can spot a chad easily, their face look like complete different species compared to the people in the background

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, SHARK and dogtown
its funny you can spot a chad easily, their face look like complete different species compared to the people in the background

what i wouldn't give to look like him tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun
Just
Shoot that face with shotgun and you'll mog him eaasy

I don't need to chadfish i get likes already with my face, but I'm not paying for tinder jew plus to get matches
Screenshot 2019 02 19 14 05 26

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
You've never been fully blackpilled until you chadfish or see with your eyes how women treat your Chad friend.

just had my chadfished banned i think cos i put in the tinder bio i dont like fucking noodles, landwhales or niggers. still got matches and messages ofc

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Coping and RichardSpencel
I barely get matches or msgs first with my chad accounts tbh idk wtf it is I think it’s my location but it seems here even chads don’t do well jfl

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I barely get matches or msgs first with my chad accounts tbh idk wtf it is I think it’s my location but it seems here even chads don’t do well jfl
switch location to big city, its possible without tinder gold on pc

• +1
Reactions: Coping
My Tyronefish got 22 matches 5 hours after registration. 5 of them unmatched me after I implied sexual intentions. Only 2 expressed explicitly the desire to fuck but they look mediocre. Some gl girls are responsive but make it clear that they only want something serious.

Conclusion : don't expect to get easy Stacy pussy, no matter how gl you are. It's a game rigged against men.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and Coping
My Tyronefish got 22 matches 5 hours after registration. 5 of them unmatched me after I implied sexual intentions. Only 2 expressed explicitly the desire to fuck but they look mediocre. Some gl girls are responsive but make it clear that they only want something serious.

Conclusion : don't expect to get easy Stacy pussy, no matter how gl you are. It's a game rigged against men.
Tbh I would be happy to just have a bunch of average looking fuck buddies, that will keep my sexual needs met, being in a ltr sounds like a good way to raise cortisol jfl

Tbh I would be happy to just have a bunch of average looking fuck buddies, that will keep my sexual needs met, being in a ltr sounds like a good way to raise cortisol jfl
But even you looked :chad: you would have to face rejection from women way below your league. It's a women's world now jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Coping and androidcel
with Crisick's pics

Attachments

• IMG_20190213_134632.png
    IMG_20190213_134632.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 93
  • +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt
I have 90/95% response, 3/4 message, 50+ likes in half day in big cities

• +1
Reactions: androidcel