Anyone who has gotten massester Botox?

NoseProphecy

NoseProphecy

Zephir
I think I’ve fucked my face chewing wrongly and now my left side is bigger than my right. Anyone who has gotten masseter Botox to reduce the size and the very slight constant ache in your jaw?

just chew in the right side

60066.jpg

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: NoseProphecy and soover4me
just chew in the right side
Does not work really. No result been doing that since a week. I have found out that I have inward Gonion so chewing is a meme for me. Still looking into Botox and it helps the jaw clicking as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
Does not work really. No result been doing that since a week. I have found out that I have inward Gonion so chewing is a meme for me. Still looking into Botox and it helps the jaw clicking as well
jaw clicking? isnt that a bad thing?

Pls tag ANYONE who has gotten this procedure done

jaw clicking? isnt that a bad thing?
I heard that as long it doesn’t hurt it shouldn’t be a problem. My left jaw clicks when I push my chin towards that side. Still that is a sign of tmj. Chewing and mewing is fucking meme. Wide≠better

I heard that as long it doesn’t hurt it shouldn’t be a problem. My left jaw clicks when I push my chin towards that side. Still that is a sign of tmj. Chewing and mewing is fucking meme. Wide≠better
yeah dr mew said not to overdo chewing if your jaw clicks

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Tmj and Botox cels pls help me

Tmj and Botox cels pls help me
Masseter botox is good if u got overdeveloped masseters, pretty painless and cheap procedure. Just go to someone experienced.

Look up on youtube before and after results to see if it would help you in your case

Yeah, I also have rather big masseters and this depends. Clicking could be due to high amount of muscle mass, therefore they apply bigger force to bones and you might hear clicking. But this does not neccesarily mean that something is wrong

Masseter botox is good if u got overdeveloped masseters, pretty painless and cheap procedure. Just go to someone experienced.

Look up on youtube before and after results to see if it would help you in your case
Most of vids on YouTube are women who just want cute petite face. I just want to make mine normal sized or a bit below that. Wanted to see what’s the black pill pov on masseter Botox

Most of vids on YouTube are women who just want cute petite face. I just want to make mine normal sized or a bit below that. Wanted to see what’s the black pill pov on masseter Botox
Yea but I have done masseter botox it actually works and its cheap and not invasive so I would give it a go if I were you. Your masseters will just shrink in size so if thats what your looking for its the easiest way to do it

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Yea but I have done masseter botox it actually works and its cheap and not invasive so I would give it a go if I were you. Your masseters will just shrink in size so if thats what your looking for its the easiest way to do it
Can you send the before and after Bhai?have many units did they inject? Where do they inject?