Anyone who hates women isnt truly blackpilled

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
You are still emotional and cry about women wanting chads. Its not their fault. Its just how biology/nature works.
You are not able to see things rationally and don't have an unbiased eye if you hate women.
They are a product of evolution just like men. No point in blaming them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, 5'8manlet, TheRealist and 13 others
Everything you said can be applied to the hatred of women too, it's not anyone's fault it's just a biological response

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 245 and 12 others
Everything you said can be applied to the hatred of women too, it's not anyone's fault it's just a biological response
Mirin 160 iq son.
But we arent sheep who need to respond with anger. We are blackpillers and need to have a detached outsider's perspective.
We need to control our animalistic urges and
see things objectively

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Patriot, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
D6ewjbhWwAEVBRN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 4310 and 9 others
Mirin 160 iq son.
But we arent sheep who need to respond with anger. We are blackpillers and need to have a detached outsider's perspective.
We need to control our animalistic urges and
see things objectively
Why do you think so though? It is good to understand why our and others' natural responses exist in order to use them properly or overcome them if need be.
The hatred of women in some ways can be beneficial because it is basically an anti-cuck instinct. I think in many ways it is derived in the psyche out of the man's desire to not be a cuck or be fooled or taken advantage of by women.

• +1
Reactions: Patriot, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Averagecel and 1 other person
I should be chad

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and LordNorwood
You are still emotional and cry about women wanting chads. Its not their fault. Its just how biology/nature works.
You are not able to see things rationally and don't have an unbiased eye if you hate women.
I just want my looksmatch no gigastacy.Why can't I have that?

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and RAITEIII
Why do you think so though? It is good to understand why our and others' natural responses exist in order to use them properly or overcome them if need be.
The hatred of women in some ways can be beneficial because it is basically an anti-cuck instinct. I think in many ways it is derived in the psyche out of the man's desire to not be a cuck or be fooled or taken advantage of by women.
Yes. We must recognise our instincts and overcome them.
Hating women is not an option.
Instead looksmax and fuck as many women as possible. That is true ascension
If you are blackpilled you wont get cucked anyway.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
what i never understood about the blackpill:

woman dont differ that much from us men.
we want attention from foids, we want the best we can get, we cheat if something better comes (not all ofc), we want to fuck, we are controlled by our hormones just like them

dont get me wrong im not a whiteknight and i fucking HATE girls who cheat or act extremly shallow but if im honest, im just as shallow as them. i wouldnt want to date down my looksmax and if possible, i would get a gigastacy even if she looks better than me

and the worst thing is: we (men) created this kind of woman. our compliments, dating down etc made these woman

• +1
Reactions: manletofpeace81, crosshold, onnysk and 1 other person
Yes. We must recognise our instincts and overcome them.
Hating women is not an option.
Instead looksmax and fuck as many women as possible. That is true ascension
If you are blackpilled you wont get cucked anyway.
Seething hatred of women is retarded and an inchel trait
But smugly looking down on women and thinking of them as children is a Chad trait tbh

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip

I agree
Women were created by God to seek out and breed with generically superior men. It is essential for the fitness of the species.

Men were created to want to come inside any woman they see. It is essential for the SURVIVAL of the species.

What I hate today is that society is skewed too far towards female nature. Females biological nature is deified and glorified, whereas male sexuality and reproductive strategy is vilified and called evil.

It should be more balanced.

A guy who is 5'8 PSL 4 SHOULD have to work hard to reproduce. He needs to prove his fitness to get a woman.
But we are getting to the point where a guy who is 5'10 PSL 4.5 barely even has a chance to have a loyal partner/family.

That is fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: crosshold and AbandonShip
How can I hate women when I like their assholes

• So Sad
I will ascend and fuck many women. I do not hate them for something out of their control. They are very disgusting though, perhaps it's worse for me because I am extremely mysophobic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip and LordNorwood

we want attention from foids, we want the best we can get, we cheat if something better comes (not all ofc), we want to fuck, we are controlled by our hormones just like them

dont get me wrong im not a whiteknight and i fucking HATE girls who cheat or act extremly shallow but if im honest, im just as shallow as them. i wouldnt want to date down my looksmax and if possible, i would get a gigastacy even if she looks better than me

and the worst thing is: we (men) created this kind of woman. our compliments, dating down etc made these woman
Women are very different from men lol

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking, AbandonShip and Pietrosiek
Seething hatred of women is retarded and an inchel trait
But smugly looking down on women and thinking of them as children is a Chad trait tbh
I think of 99% of people as childlike robots slave to their animalistic instinct

• +1
I don't hate, I just get disgusted by their behaviors. Especially if you are looksmaxed, because they speak their mind about guys they don't like, in front of you.

• +1
Because you are not good enough.
Either accept it or improve. Choice is yours
Not good enough for my looksmatch?Bhai Kya bol Raha hai tu.She is suppose to be my looksmatch

• +1
I don't hate, I just get disgusted by their behaviors. Especially if you are looksmaxed, because they speak their mind about guys they don't like, in front of you.
So do most men. I know many man who joke about flatchested girls or ugly girls.
Not good enough for my looksmatch?Bhai Kya bol Raha hai tu.She is suppose to be my looksmatch
Looksmatch is cope. Either be nt or be gl

• +1
I think of 99% of people as childlike robots slave to their animalistic instinct
Make it 99.9999999999999999999999999999% tbqh, higher IQs are just slaves with extra steps
The only truly free humans were Jesus Christ, Buddha, Ramakrishna, etc.

• +1
Make it 99.9999999999999999999999999999% tbqh, higher IQs are just slaves with extra steps
The only truly free humans were Jesus Christ, Buddha, Ramakrishna, etc.
They were all copers in my eyes.
Too bluepilled to have an unbiased view.

• Woah

agree but lets not blame men entirely, the system is also partially at fault, when ur a kid u cant rebel and ur thaught to be like that

its everyone for themselves really, women just have more options and are in a better position to pick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, LordNorwood and AbandonShip
They were all copers in my eyes.
Too bluepilled to have an unbiased view.
Read Joseph Campbell bhai
20200111 035644

Spiritual figures are the true GOATs of humanity tbh we are just too retarded to understand them properly
This book has been blowing my mind

• +1
women just have more options and are in a better position to pick
Thats how its meant to be.
Be top 20 percentile or stay incel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, LordNorwood and AbandonShip
Yes. But idc about labels.
Very limited perspective bhai and if you searched yourself I think you might find you had to make some assumptions of your own to get there
I used to be one two though and sometimes I purposely let myself slip into a materialist "mood"
does it have images?
I know you're banting but yeah it has a ton of images

• +1
Reactions: Patriot and AbandonShip
Yeah its true. But women do act unnecessarily cruel and childish. A good 60% or probably way higher I'd say.

And a lot of them have 0 personality or ambition. Hence why in Saudi Arabia 40% of women are in STEM while in cuckUSA it's 10% jfl.

its easy to hate them. I don't hate them, I just automatically have 0 respect for them as people but treat them normally nonetheless.

Very limited perspective bhai and if you searched yourself I think you might find you had to make some assumptions of your own to get there
I used to be one two though and sometimes I purposely let myself slip into a materialist "mood"

:situation:

• JFL
They are a product of evolution just like men.

-Book written by an incel

-Gained popularity during the last 100 years

-No substaintial proof

-Lots of evidecen against it

-Contradictions by Darwin himself

-Darwin admitted its BS

• Woah

Yes we all have assumptions.
Even the scientific method is based on some assumptions. What matters is how many assumptions you make and how simple your assumptions.
The lesser and simple assumptions, the more rational you are.
Idk wtf i am talking about. I am not an expert on this shit

• +1
-Book written by an incel

-Gained popularity during the last 100 years

-No substaintial proof

-Lots of evidecen against it

-Contradictions by Darwin himself

-Darwin admitted its BS
Plenty of proof.
You can literally see the proof.
How do you think hybrid crops came into existance? Or all kinda of dog breeds we made?
Plenty of other examples too.
Its a very simple idea actually. Species adapt to their environment according to needs.
You have to be 70 iq to not see that it makea sense

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Averagecel and LordNorwood
Yes we all have assumptions.
Even the scientific method is based on some assumptions. What matters is how many assumptions you make and how simple your assumptions.
The lesser and simple assumptions, the more rational you are.
Idk wtf i am talking about. I am not an expert on this shit
That does make sense to me tbh
I have moved to a state of mind though where now I am trying to move back and forth between different viewpoints and compare them
That's what i mean by "moods", sometimes I believe different things depending on the situation and what I want to explore
is this kamasutra? where is the sex?
That's an expansion book

• +1
Plenty of proof.
You can literally see the proof.
How do you think hybrid crops came into existance? Or all kinda of dog breeds we made?
Plenty of other examples too.
Its a very simple idea actually. Species adapt to their environment according to needs.
You have to be 70 iq to not see that it makea sense

show me how information can be added to the cells in order to rpoduce new parts, mechanisms etc

show me how life arose

show me how natural laws came to exist

all your points are adaptations. in fact a lot of species seem to de evolve, mutate, lose inforamtion

• +1
show me how information can be added to the cells in order to rpoduce new parts, mechanisms etc

show me how life arose

all your points are adaptations. in fact a lot of species seem to de evolve, mutate, lose inforamtion
Evolution isnt about becoming better. De evolve doesnt make sense evolutionarily.
Species adapt to environment's demands.
If the environment favours a certain trait then species will aquire it by natural selection.
For example if i plant corn by only growing corn with larger seeds then i'll have corns with larger seeds. Same with animals
You can choose any trait that suits you.
Nature has been doing that for a long time.
We just did it recently.

Idc about the question of how everything came into being. That question never ends.
Point was that evolution is true and there is plenty of evidence to back it up.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
there’s a difference between branchswinging 3 LTRs in your teens and in your 20s compared to having 20 ONS, 6 relationships where you cheat and 5 fwb that is common among modern women.

it’s clear modern women have more toxic and entitled attitudes than in previous generations. just look at your grandmother, she likely had low N count and only has been with your grandfather or maybe 2-3 men more MAX. just look at memes that these women create. shaming anything but top tier chad. meanwhile i can’t see anything men shame women for in memes apart from being a slut or being fat; which is already way less acceptable than shaming men for something they can’t control - height

Last edited:
  • JFL
show me how life arose
What does that have to do with evolution? Evolution explains how species evolved not where the laws of nature came from.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and AbandonShip
there’s a difference between branchswinging 3 LTRs in your teens and in your 20s compared to having 20 ONS, 6 relationships where you cheat and 5 fwb that is common among modern women.
Thats how women work. In previous times they were kept under control by men.
Now they are free to fulfil their desires.
Not all women cheat btw.
More men cheat than women
What does that have to do with evolution? Evolution explains how species evolved not where the laws of nature came from.
Isnt it ironic that people believe in blackpill but not evolution lol?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, Averagecel and turkproducer
Thats how women work. In previous times they were kept under control by men.
Now they are free to fulfil their desires.
Not all women cheat btw.
More men cheat than women
depends on age range. women daydream about being the villain and get away with it while men daydream about being the hero.

women just lie more and are better at it, jfl if you believe those shekel statistics...

why would a woman stay committed when sex/men are so easy to get? it’s like turning on a tap.

depends on age range. women daydream about being the villain and get away with it while men daydream about being the hero.

women just lie more and are better at it, jfl if you believe those shekel statistics...

why would a woman stay committed when sex/men are so easy to get? it’s like turning on a tap.
"Muh shekel media, muh frogs turning gay due to water."
Women have low sex drives and dont need sex as often as men.
The women who are sluts are actually broken and damaged inside.
Fucking multiple men actually does damage to a womens psyche.
Cage if you think women just wanna fuck 24/7 like men.
They arent biologically inclined to do that.
Inb4 you call me a bluepilled cuck.
I am on a different level of blackpill

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and LordNorwood
You're assuming women are just like men. In reality a woman's true goal is to get a quality man to commit to her. She wants Chad to LTR her. As a woman, sex is not the goal. Sex SHOULD be easy to get as a woman, if it isn't something is very very wrong.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and AbandonShip